PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mrgoslow What's Up With This

OldFaithful Squirter
01-18-2005, 09:50 AM
Hey Mr. GoSlow what is this KB dude doing to your power plant?? He is just trying to slow you down isn't he!! Well tell us what you have decided to go with on the make over!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/913KB_hard_at_it_on_MrGoSlow_engine.JPG

Liberator TJ1984
01-18-2005, 11:28 AM
I bet he's installing those new low friction ,Rawhide Leather ,main and rod bearings , along with the new O'ring cam drive...all the Top Fuel guys are doin it...
How did you sneak past Security ???? those dirt floor shops are supposed to be state of The Art ???
I almost missed the Trick Titanium "Slicer" Harmonic balancer....
and the CP Impact Torque wrench !!!
Oh yea, he said something about putting "slingers" on the Rod caps and removing the Oilpump ....robs too much HP

OldFaithful Squirter
01-18-2005, 02:23 PM
Watch out Liberator TJ1984, if you keep this up then Mrgoslow is liable to tell you to (and I quote the infamous phrase) you know those famous words of
:argue: "drag that shit box of yours to the water"!!!!!
You know how that Anthony Hull likes to :eat: eat up them tunnel boats!!!! :hammerhea

Liberator TJ1984
01-18-2005, 02:27 PM
Everyone knows my boat is a Trailer Queen, it probably will never start again if I were to actually put it in the water :p
If you look closely at the Picture below , she is actually trying to crawl up on the Bank to get Out of the Water :D

OldFaithful Squirter
01-18-2005, 02:47 PM
:rollside: NOW THAT WAS FUNNY :cry: - if you can't laugh at that you need to just go on and get out of HERE!!!!!!
Hey Golfer did you check out the posts I added to the CFW sinking thread, I included the picture sequence of the Lamar's Jet and KB's Jet of the up from the depths photos!