PDA

View Full Version : Golf Cart Batteries???

Waldo
01-18-2005, 12:18 PM
I am researching 6v batteries for the golf cart (ez-go). Arizona Battery in Parker likes the Interstate 6v...US Battery & Trojan sound good too but I'm sure many other companies make 6v ones.
I know there are a couple Golf Cart Gurus here. What is the scoop on brand, bang for the buck, and where to buy???
Thanks in advance.

OutCole'd
01-18-2005, 12:23 PM
From what I hear, Trojans are the way to go. Here is a great place for Golf Cart info.
http://server1.buggiesunlimited.com/phpBB2/

sdpm
01-18-2005, 12:28 PM
Hey Waldo, I recommend going with the Trojans. I have have had the worst luck with the Interstates. They only seem to last about 1 year and only have a 6 month warranty! Good luck.

HOOTER SLED-
01-18-2005, 12:41 PM
Trojans should be the ticket. Those are even used in our Crown electric pallet jacks at work. They have 4-6 volt batteries in them. Those suckers run all day sometimes toting around 2000 lb. pallets.

Nubbs
01-18-2005, 01:29 PM
I am researching 6v batteries for the golf cart (ez-go). Arizona Battery in Parker likes the Interstate 6v...US Battery & Trojan sound good too but I'm sure many other companies make 6v ones.
I know there are a couple Golf Cart Gurus here. What is the scoop on brand, bang for the buck, and where to buy???
Thanks in advance.
Go Trojans

Ducatista
01-18-2005, 02:43 PM
I'm in need of 6 6v batts for a cart also...anyone know what a good price is on those? I was quoted about 63 bucks each, excluding tax, from a battery place in Havasu for Trojan T105's...with tax for all 6 came to $407.35 out the door with exchange. Does that sound about right? I have got about 4 years of service out of my origional Trojans, which seems pretty good to me.
They also have a 12 month warranty, not 6.

77charger
01-18-2005, 02:54 PM
you can go to saddle back golfcarts in laguna hills and get the us220 brand they run about 60 bucks each now.My friend has them in his golf cart,and i have them on my toyhauler they seem to do well.also cant go wrong with the trojans either

mbrown2
01-18-2005, 03:15 PM
I don't know the name of the battery, but call Orange County Carts for the 6V's...
My buddy hooked me up with like 6 of them through them, 6V Sealed Gel Batteries....that's right sealed gel, like the Odyssey's...not sure what they run retail since I was hooked up, but they are the $hit...I won't even look at Trojan's anymore...sorry I don't have the name..