PDA

View Full Version : Spotted - Suburban with Ultra sticker

THOR
01-18-2005, 01:36 PM
Saw a pewter Suburban towing a 21' Ultra deck with gray flames in Huntington beach. Who is that?

Ultracrazy
01-18-2005, 02:20 PM
I have a black sub with a Ultra sticker.......hope my wife didn't trades her's in for a new one :rolleyes:

THOR
01-18-2005, 02:24 PM
I also saw a white Chevy dually with a white Ultra sticker on Sunday in Fountain Valley. Who was that?

Waist Deep
01-18-2005, 02:27 PM
Saw the Ultra @ the old Henrys Auto Stereo on Beach/Heil yesterday. The one with the roll bar, right? if it was a jet, whats with the roll bar as I know my tunnel doesnt have enough wake to lift a squirrel. Thor, where in HB?

kevnmcd
01-18-2005, 02:29 PM
Well, your just full of sighting....aren't ya? :D How come you never post about all the Eliminator sticker sightings? ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
01-18-2005, 02:30 PM
Kevn we will start k

Waist Deep
01-18-2005, 02:31 PM
I just posted since I live here.

THOR
01-18-2005, 02:31 PM
Well, your just full of sighting....aren't ya? :D How come you never post about all the Eliminator sticker sightings? ;)
I never see them. Just like the boats, they are usually behind me. :lightsabe ;)
Seriously, I see a ton of Hallett stickers along with Carrera for some reason. A few Sunsation here and there too.

kevnmcd
01-18-2005, 02:33 PM
Kevn we will start k
Sounds like a plan.

kevnmcd
01-18-2005, 02:34 PM
I never see them. Just like the boats, they are usually behind me. :lightsabe ;)
http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/blah_blah_blah.gif

Eliminator 4 Life
01-18-2005, 02:34 PM
Seriously, I see a ton of Hallett stickers along with Carrera for some reason. A few Sunsation here and there too.
Shit behind you I dont think so we lead the pack besides if we listed every Eliminator sticker we saw it would be a leading thread on here ha ha

Eliminator 4 Life
01-18-2005, 02:41 PM
Did you see that red duramax with the Eliminator sticker

barbigrl
01-18-2005, 02:44 PM
Did you see that silver car with the Parker Allstar sticker on it??
Sorry had too!
Aren't there a million trucks and cars with boat stickers on them?? :confused:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-18-2005, 02:49 PM
Sorry had too!
Barbigirl if you are gonna post you have to show us a picture and what the hell Parker allstar :D

THOR
01-18-2005, 02:49 PM
Sorry had too!
Not yet. I will keep a lookout though.

BarryMac
01-18-2005, 04:37 PM
I saw a BMW X5 with a Nordic sticker on it, the license plate said RIVERX5, anyone... :eek:

BOBALOO
01-18-2005, 04:46 PM
I know the real reason for this post was to see if anyone has seen a WHITE TACOMA recently :D

barbigrl
01-18-2005, 04:48 PM
Barbigirl if you are gonna post you have to show us a picture and what the hell Parker allstar :D
There are pics of me all over the place....u just dont pay attention!!! The fact that you don't know what a Parker Allstar again proves my point!!! hahahaha lol!!! Just giving you a hard time!

HOOTER SLED-
01-18-2005, 05:06 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=62148&size=big&password=&sort=2&thecat=500
This be an allstar!!!

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
01-18-2005, 05:28 PM
I see cars in South OC with river stickers, hitch hubs, and boat stickers all the time. i am so tempted to toss a shocker but with my luck the person doesn't even know about this forum!!!!!!!!!

a catered life
01-18-2005, 05:43 PM
yea i second that :p

shadow
01-18-2005, 05:56 PM
Ultra sticker spotted on white excursion in Havasu.Oh that was in my driveway? :D
Parker Allstars is that a cult? ;)

JB in so cal
01-18-2005, 06:07 PM
I see cars in South OC with river stickers, hitch hubs, and boat stickers all the time. i am so tempted to toss a shocker but with my luck the person doesn't even know about this forum!!!!!!!!!
Black f-250 crew, stock except wheels/tires, Magic sticker, Mission Viejo area; toss away (if it's the wife, she might show some attitude) :D

Eliminator 4 Life
01-18-2005, 07:14 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=62148&size=big&password=&sort=2&thecat=500
This be an allstar!!!
Thanks my brother hootsled damn is that a ring I see on the finger.. That is a hottie parker allstar :D

Eliminator 4 Life
01-18-2005, 07:15 PM
Black f-250 crew, stock except wheels/tires, Magic sticker, Mission Viejo area; toss away (if it's the wife, she might show some attitude) :D
Toss away ha ha that is a good one

shadow
01-18-2005, 07:20 PM
E4life,Whats going on with those Naci shirts?Are you gonna need some $$ and a count?
I guess depending on how long it'll take,wait til it gets closer then get a final count huh?
Let us know if we can help and lets see some logo ideas. :idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-18-2005, 07:23 PM
E4life,Whats going on with those Naci shirts?Are you gonna need some $$ and a count?
I guess depending on how long it'll take,wait til it gets closer then get a final count huh?
Let us know if we can help and lets see some logo ideas. :idea:
Shadow Im gonna go work with the designer this week Im gonna try to get it all out before I leave for Mexico and Ill shoot the ideas to everyone under the shirt thread

Dr. Eagle
01-18-2005, 07:35 PM
I have a black sub with a Ultra sticker.......hope my wife didn't trades her's in for a new one :rolleyes:
Yep and I've got a White Sub with a ultra sticker... but not in Southern California... :hammerhea

Eliminator 4 Life
01-18-2005, 07:42 PM
Yep and I've got a White Sub with a ultra sticker... but not in Southern California... :hammerhea
What the hell a Ultra sticker :lightsabe

HOOTER SLED-
01-18-2005, 07:51 PM
Thanks my brother hootsled damn is that a ring I see on the finger.. That is a hottie parker allstar :D
No prob. There is a few more in my gallery. I don't recall her with anybody that night. Or maybe my wife??? That's still in question. :D :D There were other Allstars there too. You missed the show. :devil:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-18-2005, 07:56 PM
No prob. There is a few more in my gallery. I don't recall her with anybody that night. Or maybe my wife??? That's still in question. :D :D There were other Allstars there too. You missed the show. :devil:
Damn hootersled she is hot next time you go to a party you better give me a private message so I can crash ha ha :D

chub
01-18-2005, 08:11 PM
If I slap a STOKER tag on my TOYOTA or CHEVY will you start a thread about me? .....used to have an ULTRA and loved that boat!

HOOTER SLED-
01-18-2005, 08:29 PM
Damn hootersled she is hot next time you go to a party you better give me a private message so I can crash ha ha :D
Check out the 909/951 get together sticky at the top of Hot Spots West.

barbigrl
01-18-2005, 10:22 PM
Somehow I knew a picture of me was gonna come out!! Thanks for the compliment E4L.....and no...that is not a wedding ring!!! :D

Eliminator 4 Life
01-19-2005, 07:14 AM
Somehow I knew a picture of me was gonna come out!! Thanks for the compliment E4L.....and no...that is not a wedding ring!!! :D
No problem just speaking the truth :redface: I saw the ring and had to ask :jawdrop: cause usally all the hot ones are spoken for :wink: