PDA

View Full Version : Meticulous Detail Special Offers!

Boozer
01-18-2005, 02:10 PM
For the remainder of January and all the way through February 15th We are going to be offering special prices on boat details.
Complete Boat detailing is available now for $7 a foot!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Also we now offer a monthly wash service. The service includes the following:
Weekly Complete Car Wash which includes
100% Hand Wash
Hard water spot removal from windows
Showroom finish shine
Tire Dressing
Interior Vacuum
Monthly Express Hand Wax
$95 Cars $105 Trucks and SUV's
*Note: The monthly service is not a limited time offer but it will be $5 per month higher after February 15th.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Wash and Wax SPECIAL!!!
Complete Car Wash Plus a Hand Wax
$45 Cars $55 Trucks and SUV's
------------------------------------------------------------------
We are also now offering engine cleaing for only $15 with the purchase of any car wash or detail service.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Call now to make an Appointment
Please note we have a NEW Number.
(909) 627-1395
Thanks Everyone!
-Danny

thom
01-18-2005, 03:36 PM
how far is chino from castaic?

Boozer
01-18-2005, 03:42 PM
73 miles so it's pretty far. I'd be willing to make a one day a week stop out there if I could get enough vehicles to justify the expense of gas and drive time.

JetBoatRich
01-18-2005, 03:43 PM
Just ask for the group rate with the LUVNLIFE's :D

thom
01-18-2005, 03:45 PM
mine could be an all day adventure after the flood at the storage yard

HOOTER SLED-
01-18-2005, 05:17 PM
How's the new biz going Boozer???

Boozer
01-19-2005, 10:00 AM
How's the new biz going Boozer???
It's coming along. Slowly but surely they pieces are coming together and business is picking up. Speaking of which I really need to get out and promote the business today instead of goofing around on here while I wait for the clock to tell me it's time to go a detail later today.

faster
01-20-2005, 08:07 AM
are you making any trips out to the river? I need mine done and I keep it in Parker. any chance you have a few other boaters out there that could help justify it?

Mr.Havasu
01-20-2005, 08:13 AM
Hey Boozer congrats on going for it! Good luck

riverbound
01-20-2005, 01:17 PM
Are you mobile? If so do you offer a weekly wash package? I have been looking for a detailer that won't flake out on me after 3 weeks.

tamalewagon
01-21-2005, 09:57 AM
Boozer...you up for making a trip to San Diego? I'll be you could generate interest with a bunch of the HB peeps here! Roz, GJB, me, GrapeApe, Lightning, Avengerbabe, Big Gunz, etc...I don't know their level of interest, but my rig could certainly use a good scrubbing. Yes...I'm way too lazy to do it myself. :D

Mandelon
01-21-2005, 07:16 PM
Put me on the San Diego list.
Man---->22 feet that needs detailing<----delon

BLOWN HOWARD
01-22-2005, 09:39 AM
Hey how much to wax a 30ft toy hauler????

Boozer
01-25-2005, 08:08 AM
Hey guys I had something come up and hadnt been on for a while I just noticed all the replies!
With the amount of you wanting details I'm deifnitely down for going to San Diego.
Detailing in Parker.... That's a rough one. I'd be willing to make it out there if the business was going to justify the trip although first and foremost I'd recommend consulting John B aka Warlock 25 and see what he can do for you. I believe he does handle Parker and form what I hear he does amazing work. If that doesn't work out for you let me know and I'd be willing to work something out.
I do offer weekly washing.
I'll start sending out PM's as soon as I get caught up with everything.
Thanks Everyone!

Boozer
01-25-2005, 08:40 AM
San Diego Peeps
I'm thinking about setting something up for you guys mid February. If you would like to get your boat, truck, SUV, or car done let me know and we'll get a confirmed date. I'm going to plan on booking a room down there and being down there for a couple days if not longer to get everyone taken care of.
Shoot me a PM letting me know you'd be interested and also let me know exactly what you need detailed that way I can schedule my time accordingly.
Thanks Guys!

tamalewagon
01-25-2005, 08:53 AM
San Diego Peeps
I'm thinking about setting something up for you guys mid February. If you would like to get your boat, truck, SUV, or car done let me know and we'll get a confirmed date. I'm going to plan on booking a room down there and being down there for a couple days if not longer to get everyone taken care of.
Shoot me a PM letting me know you'd be interested and also let me know exactly what you need detailed that way I can schedule my time accordingly.
Thanks Guys!
Boozer...I'm definitely down for a boat scrubbing and polish. From the above message Man<dam I wish it was summer>delon is in too. Mine needs the "works". So whenever you have time, I would appreciate it.

THOR
01-25-2005, 01:49 PM
Boozer.
Are you ever down in the Irvine/Lake Forest area?

Boozer
01-25-2005, 02:34 PM
Boozer.
Are you ever down in the Irvine/Lake Forest area?
I can be when you need me to be. :)

LOWRIVER2
01-27-2005, 10:43 AM
Congratulations Boozer.
I put myself through school detailing. Four years full time and have done it for side money the last 14 years. Once you build a base and do a good job, you can live off word of mouth. I still get calls from customers from 6+ years ago. I used to do several boats in Parker over a river trip. Two days of work paid for a 4-5 day trip easily.
I only do other cop's vehicles now, keeps the flakes/posers away and I know where they all work/lol.
I did weekly wash/mini detail programs on Thurs./Friday's and full details on other days. The monthly stuff will be your bread and butter. Get a contract with a vehicle customizer (I had Traders Truck's in the early 90's) for the weekly stuff, and your list will grow rapidly. Soon, your biggest problem will be getting a day off. I still could detail every day off I have if I wanted, the customer base in So. Cal. is huge.
I'm surprised more guys on this board who talk about wanting to run their own show don't do this. The work (and money) is out there and ready to be made. It just takes effort and pride in every job you do.
Have fun, wear sunscreen
Gary

RP1
01-27-2005, 03:55 PM
I can be when you need me to be. :)
I could use a weekly wash and monthly detail on my vehicles (3)... Mission Viejo though.

JB in so cal
01-27-2005, 04:00 PM
For that matter, I think I need a "clay" brick treatment. I've got all of these little spots on the horizontal surfaces of my black '01 Superduty. If you plan on a trip to Mission-Lake-Irvine-Viejo-Margarita let me know.

Boozer
01-27-2005, 09:22 PM
I could use a weekly wash and monthly detail on my vehicles (3)... Mission Viejo though.
Mission Viejo isn't a problem. I was actually planning to be out that way at least 1 day a week. Most likely Thursdays. PM me if you'd like to get something set up.

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 12:38 PM
Boozer, I'm not sure what you have going on in San Diego, but I'm in Carlsbad, and I've been looking for a new guy. :) The prices seem very reasonable, so I'm ready. :) Just give me till the end of next month to cancel my current guy.
RD
949 - 678 - 8369

Red Eye
01-31-2005, 10:03 AM
For the remainder of January and all the way through February 15th We are going to be offering special prices on boat details.
Complete Boat detailing is available now for $7 a foot!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Also we now offer a monthly wash service. The service includes the following:
Weekly Complete Car Wash which includes
100% Hand Wash
Hard water spot removal from windows
Showroom finish shine
Tire Dressing
Interior Vacuum
Monthly Express Hand Wax
$95 Cars $105 Trucks and SUV's
*Note: The monthly service is not a limited time offer but it will be $5 per month higher after February 15th.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Wash and Wax SPECIAL!!!
Complete Car Wash Plus a Hand Wax
$45 Cars $55 Trucks and SUV's
------------------------------------------------------------------
We are also now offering engine cleaing for only $15 with the purchase of any car wash or detail service.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Call now to make an Appointment
Please note we have a NEW Number.
(909) 627-1395
Thanks Everyone!
-Danny
I guess you changed your mind about coming to Simi Valley?

Waist Deep
02-08-2005, 05:52 PM
Boozer, got a budy in San Marcos bringing the 21 home next weekend. Are you doing the SD trip? If so, I'll have him use you