PDA

View Full Version : roland ain't been trollin

lucky
01-18-2005, 05:16 PM
ya just miss the staples in ones diet at times ! it's kinda like bran muffins and two ply
are ya gonna play - or ya just been toooooooooooo busy with some one elses wife ammm i mean life :D :D

Roland the Fisherman
01-21-2005, 01:13 PM
ya just miss the staples in ones diet at times ! it's kinda like bran muffins and two ply
are ya gonna play - or ya just been toooooooooooo busy with some one elses wife ammm i mean life :D :D
Been lurk'en. I have been told that I behave I will get gradgiated to the next grade (4th) and leave you all behind :hammerhea . Mrs Hater wants a man that has been lerned. Says "its more fun to school a learned. :wink:

lucky
01-21-2005, 01:21 PM
flying in ontario - next fri night - double tree - drink and bullshitting ? you can bring morman boys wife if you like :D

Roman 1
01-24-2005, 10:19 PM
flying in ontario - next fri night - double tree - drink and bullshitting ? you can bring morman boys wife if you like :D
They moved the gay pride parade to ontario???
Thanks for the warning!
R1 ;)

lucky
01-25-2005, 06:36 AM
Thanks for the warning!
R1 ;)
I always thougth ontario - was the "country of la " where the men are men and the cows are scared ! -- ohh by the way your invited also if you want to have a drink. but i refuse to buy you a drink that sounds gay - " excuse me bartender - can i have a cum guzzler " yea i'll kick your ass :D

Roman 1
01-25-2005, 09:00 AM
I always thougth ontario - was the "country of la " where the men are men and the cows are scared ! -- ohh by the way your invited also if you want to have a drink. but i refuse to buy you a drink that sounds gay - " excuse me bartender - can i have a cum guzzler " yea i'll kick your ass :D
You stay away from our cows and with your voice, any order will sound gay.
I would cruise down but don't want to interrupt your and you te's date.
R1 :mix:

lucky
01-25-2005, 09:20 AM
well i thought you could come show us how to make our boats faster , you know like speeding up the film - or shall we say shutter speed - :devil:

Roland the Fisherman
01-25-2005, 11:06 AM
Lucky, Morman boys wife does what she wants when she wants with whom she wants! Nobody "brings" her anywhere!..............Fortunately she usually wants to go with me. ;)

Roland the Fisherman
01-25-2005, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the warning!
R1 ;)
Warning my ass, thats why you work there! :D

lucky
01-25-2005, 11:09 AM
Lucky, Morman boys wife does what she wants when she wants with whom she wants! Nobody "brings" her anywhere!..............Fortunately she usually wants to go with me. ;)
DAM - WHERE THE PANTS AND SPITTIN OUT ORDERS - LEAVE HER AT HOME - WE CAN HAVE OUR WAY WITH ROMAN !!!! :hammerhea

uclahater
01-25-2005, 09:05 PM
Lucky mormon boy will be there friday :D Where, and what time I have a message to give ya. :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

uclahater
01-25-2005, 09:08 PM
DAM - WHERE THE PANTS AND SPITTIN OUT ORDERS - LEAVE HER AT HOME - WE CAN HAVE OUR WAY WITH ROMAN !!!! :hammerhea
Typical Fag statement leave the women at home so we can have a Sausage Sandwich :hammerhea
Hey what times your flight coming in, and what plane :crossx:

Roman 1
01-25-2005, 11:12 PM
.... WE CAN HAVE OUR WAY WITH ROMAN !!!! :hammerhea
If I show up, you will definately be the "Lucky Pierre"!! LMAO :eat:
R1

lucky
01-26-2005, 06:38 AM
Typical Fag statement leave the women at home so we can have a Sausage Sandwich :hammerhea
Hey what times your flight coming in, and what plane :crossx:
ONTARIO ARRIVING AT 540P.M 248 Q ON THE 28TH :D AND WHO EVER SAID ROMAN WAS A MAN ?

You Te
01-26-2005, 07:05 AM
Typical Fag statement
Tell me more Hater. :220v:
You Te

lucky
01-27-2005, 01:18 PM
so any of you fags gonna show up and have a drink at the doubletree ? :cool: I'll be the good looking guy in the corner with all the biatches around ( you guys ) lmao :D

Roland the Fisherman
01-27-2005, 02:23 PM
so any of you fags gonna show up and have a drink at the doubletree ? :cool: I'll be the good looking guy in the corner with all the biatches around ( you guys ) lmao :D
I'm gonna be in the mountains for the weekend :( . I am truly very sorry I won't be there to meet you. Mrs Hater has had so many nice things about you.

lucky
01-27-2005, 02:34 PM
well - maybe jim will fly in from the country of many wives and visit - other wise guess i'll have to go hang at the twins - lol

Roman 1
01-28-2005, 12:11 AM
well, i'll have to go hang at the twins - lol
Twins = nuts...sounds like UT's gettin Lucky again...
business as usual for Lucky Pierre!
R1 :cool:

lucky
01-28-2005, 06:50 AM
there ya go with nuts again - I guess your moto is " sometime ya feel like a nut , some times ya like to munch on them " roman - your such a corn hole - are ya gonna come have a drink - I'll even get ya your own bowl of nuts - so you'll leave mine alone :yuk: lmao -
p;sssst - I'll tell them you like your nuts salty .... :smile:

Roman 1
01-28-2005, 09:12 AM
there ya go with nuts again - I guess your moto is " sometime ya feel like a nut , some times ya like to munch on them " roman - your such a corn hole - are ya gonna come have a drink - I'll even get ya your own bowl of nuts - so you'll leave mine alone :yuk: lmao -
p;sssst - I'll tell them you like your nuts salty .... :smile:
I would never cock block ut by showing up + Roland and I are goin over to the titty bar, its tweeker night and we heard Kim Hanson is the feature. :smile:
R1

You Te
01-28-2005, 09:15 AM
What happened roman van puto, did Guru stop you from swinging on his nuts, now you want to swing on mine?
You Te

You Te
01-28-2005, 09:16 AM
I would never cock block ut by showing up + Roland and I are goin over to the titty bar, its tweeker night and we heard Kim Hanson is the feature. :smile:
R1
I see your point roman, why show up, you got nothing.
You Te