01-18-2005, 05:46 PM
here some pics for yaw four total, anymore let all my secrets away

Lady Warhawk
01-18-2005, 05:48 PM
here some pics for yaw
Way to go Grant. ^5 mister :cool:

blown428fe
01-18-2005, 06:05 PM
The boat looks sick, love the shadowing on the paint. Did you paint that?

Wet Dream
01-18-2005, 06:05 PM
Here ya go!! That looks sweet Grant!!
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9317
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9318
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9319

Wet Dream
01-18-2005, 06:06 PM
That garage has "BOAT" written all over it. :D

promod
01-18-2005, 06:06 PM
paint was done by a friend

blown428fe
01-18-2005, 06:08 PM
Had to look again, the graffics look like thier floating.

promod
01-18-2005, 06:08 PM
going to put some of d's boat but bat went dead like normal will do it tomorrow as soon as get a new bat, u can see danny in the back a little
here's one fro ya, he's pump les s right now we paddle to make it go right now lol or let monica swim while pushing it

Lady Warhawk
01-18-2005, 06:11 PM
going to put some of d's boat but bat went dead like normal will do it tomorrow as soon as get a new bat, u can see danny in the back a little
How bout a pic of little man in the boat? :idea:

Wet Dream
01-18-2005, 06:16 PM
How bout a pic of little man in the boat? :idea:
I think saucy pics like those would get yanked off the forums. :D

Norseman
01-18-2005, 06:54 PM
Nice job!!!!

DaveA
01-18-2005, 10:43 PM
Since it has only one seat, I guess we'll take turns driving it, right?? :D :D
:cool:

ARS Marine inc.east
01-19-2005, 04:44 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9319[/QUOTE]
Hell Ya Brotha!! :rollside:

likwidsukr
01-19-2005, 06:46 AM
So what my garage is up :yuk: LOL
Naw looks awesome G

likwidsukr
01-19-2005, 06:54 AM
Since it has only one seat, I guess we'll take turns driving it, right?? :D :D
:cool:
LOL Only to 120. I got first dibs on a tube ride. Maybe try slalom.. :rollside: :coffeycup

Big Boys Toy PE857
01-19-2005, 07:08 AM
Excellent paint job. That baby will get the looks.

MarKist
01-19-2005, 07:27 AM
not to start a pissing match! But have YOU ever even raced a boat in IHBA,or is this just a look at what I got boat?just wondering ? I read all you post about doing this and that but no #s, if yes, when and where are you gonna run it? I personally would like to see ya run, it I looks awesome!so how fast do you think it is or better yet have you GPS it ? :idea:
Markist

promod
01-19-2005, 08:00 AM
not to start a pissing match! But have YOU ever even raced a boat in IHBA,or is this just a look at what I got boat?just wondering ? I read all you post about doing this and that but no #s, if yes, when and where are you gonna run it? I personally would like to see ya run, it I looks awesome!so how fast do you think it is or better yet have you GPS it ? :idea:
Markist
the only reason for pics is b/c somone talked me into putting them on here i haved had this boat for 8 yrs and the first time it has been on net so if it affends anyone i can take it off i not the kinda perosn to show my stuff off but it has taking me 4 years to put it together and racing would be nice but there's not but two races around this area augusta and gadsden, so maybe only one race threw ihba, still setting the boat up so everything will be right, so gps is ok, but danny's radar gun's better, when it gets warm come on down and go with us to the lake
later

likwidsukr
01-19-2005, 10:46 AM
Markist
Im not sure what this comment is supposed to mean :confused: . Im sure I just misread it. But Grant has had this boat for a long time has done most of all the work himself. He plans to race, several people are helping him tune this beast. It is getting better. O well I take everything too damn serious.But Grant dont go Showin off period!! I talked him into putting it on the web. :idea:

shirkey4750
01-19-2005, 11:43 AM
Getting ready to repaint mine, but after seeing Grants, I don't think I will even post pictures. That paint job is in a leaque by its self.

promod
01-19-2005, 06:10 PM
Getting ready to repaint mine, but after seeing Grants, I don't think I will even post pictures. That paint job is in a leaque by its self.
john you need to put a wicked scheme on the hydro it would be awesome post pics so we can keep up with the progress this is not about who has the best whatever, everything is good by my point of view and everyone has there own taste in things

sleekcraft76
01-19-2005, 06:52 PM
will work on mine this weekend after i get back

promod
01-19-2005, 06:53 PM
will work on mine this weekend after i get back
hurry up mike you ain't back yet

likwidsukr
01-19-2005, 07:17 PM
hurry up mike you ain't back yet
I left work today at 2:30 I got home after 6:00 Ice and snow locked Raleigh Down!!!!!!! Kim Just arrived at 10:00. Did not get a chance to run over today :cry: :cry: :cool:

sleekcraft76
01-19-2005, 08:45 PM
we were on a plane at 2:00 we are in jonesboro arkansas right now thank goodness for high speed internet and a laptop at the hotel.

MarKist
01-19-2005, 09:06 PM
the only reason for pics is b/c somone talked me into putting them on here i haved had this boat for 8 yrs and the first time it has been on net so if it affends anyone i can take it off i not the kinda perosn to show my stuff off but it has taking me 4 years to put it together and racing would be nice but there's not but two races around this area augusta and gadsden, so maybe only one race threw ihba, still setting the boat up so everything will be right, so gps is ok, but danny's radar gun's better, when it gets warm come on down and go with us to the lake
later
yo Promod ,first let me say "Dat's a helluva" boat you got there !! :) I'm not dissin you boat Dude!!ok?It's just that I've seen you on here and never chatted with you, so I thought I would start a conversation :confused: sorry if I offended you and your Buddy :notam: (likwidsukr) , Sleekcraft76 said that you was a good guy, and we haven't met, so again, my bad,( DAMN DID I JUST APOLOGIZE TWICE) !I've had enuff tonite, :messedup: that damn Huffer gets off work about 10:00 and wants to come over here and KICK tires till 12:00 :notam: I'll be looking forward to meeting you (I'll take you up on the invite! :D )you never gave up any #s?????????is it a secret?? I can keep one, or two at the most :D :D LOL, loosen up! Fellas, for gez sakes :messedup:
Markist

likwidsukr
01-19-2005, 09:37 PM
sorry if I offended you and your Buddy :notam: (likwidsukr) , Sleekcraft76 said that you was a good guy, and we haven't met, so again, my bad,( DAMN DID I JUST APOLOGIZE TWICE)
Markist
Don't pay attention to likwidsukr he is an as(s)hole :eek:
Like I said I probably read it wrong. I knew you were a standup guy. That is why I was so confused. Too many fumes I guess. :hammerhea My bad :boxed:

fat rat
01-20-2005, 04:55 AM
One word.............SWEET! Are you gonna bring it to Anna?

promod
01-20-2005, 06:48 AM
it's all good dude, #'s are no secret i have nothin to hide, i'm not one that wants to be the fastest one out there, but as of right now keeping the boat under 100 right now for dialing it in before taking it well over that and yes i sure we'll see each other when summer gets here, i'm sure your ready to put that big 10 on huf's boat and make some noise, if ya need anything just hollar, help a brotha out
later
promod
baj817

promod
01-20-2005, 06:51 AM
One word.............SWEET! Are you gonna bring it to Anna?
sup bo staying busy keeping all the woman happy aren't ya, depends on who comes with me to anna if alone will bring it, wife comes will bring the bubble deck boat :wink:

MarKist
01-20-2005, 07:34 AM
it's all good dude, #'s are no secret i have nothin to hide, i'm not one that wants to be the fastest one out there, but as of right now keeping the boat under 100 right now for dialing it in before taking it well over that and yes i sure we'll see each other when summer gets here, i'm sure your ready to put that big 10 on huf's boat and make some noise, if ya need anything just hollar, help a brotha out
later
promod
baj817
you got it , Bud! :D :D thx
Markist

MarKist
01-21-2005, 12:42 PM
Don't pay attention to likwidsukr he is an as(s)hole :eek:
Like I said I probably read it wrong. I knew you were a standup guy. That is why I was so confused. Too many fumes I guess. :hammerhea My bad :boxed:
It's "ALL GOOD" Bro!!! :D
Markist

ezstriper
01-21-2005, 02:11 PM
Hey Pro, that looks awsome !!!! keep up the good work ! Rob.....

Liquid Invader
01-23-2005, 07:33 AM
Just do what us hillbillies do. Hook the boat to the truck and drive and drive and drive some more. Race a little and drive back home. KDBA is only about 8 hours from southern WV. I have been hearing Augusta and Gadsten are looking bad this year.
Later 383

Lady Warhawk
01-23-2005, 08:44 AM
here's one fro ya, he's pump les s right now we paddle to make it go right now lol or let monica swim while pushing it
Swim while pushing :2purples: Nay nay buckeroo. I'll wait on the pump or just sit, and float :cool:

promod
01-23-2005, 06:25 PM
Just do what us hillbillies do. Hook the boat to the truck and drive and drive and drive some more. Race a little and drive back home. KDBA is only about 8 hours from southern WV. I have been hearing Augusta and Gadsten are looking bad this year.
Later 383
we need to find a place of our own and run one ourselves whata think we can have own drag boat ass. there was a ECDBA but i think it's either died out or just clamp on's haven't heard much about it lately

promod
01-23-2005, 06:26 PM
Swim while pushing :2purples: Nay nay buckeroo. I'll wait on the pump or just sit, and float :cool:
i think that will keep you shape to keep up with alex lol

Lady Warhawk
01-24-2005, 05:57 AM
i think that will keep you shape to keep up with alex lol
Oh, so now I'm outta shape :hammerhea

promod
01-24-2005, 06:34 AM
:D :jawdrop:

Lady Warhawk
01-27-2005, 06:09 AM
:D :jawdrop:
Grant, if you read this before the weekend do me a favor. IF Danny plans on going to your house, please tell him I am NOT invited. I want to sit home and chill, as we've moved folks 2 weekends in a row. I feel like I've pulled the boat across the lake, and then back :jawdrop:

promod
01-28-2005, 04:40 AM
Grant, if you read this before the weekend do me a favor. IF Danny plans on going to your house, please tell him I am NOT invited. I want to sit home and chill, as we've moved folks 2 weekends in a row. I feel like I've pulled the boat across the lake, and then back :jawdrop:
i'll tell him to tell ya to keep ya a$$ at the house so ya can chill the weather is going to be shitty i think anyway, so it would be good to stay in the house
i wish the dang pump would hurry the hell up though starting to make me turn circles too, think everyhting is pretty much ready for lift off :eek:

Lady Warhawk
01-28-2005, 05:48 AM
i'll tell him to tell ya to keep ya a$$ at the house so ya can chill the weather is going to be shitty i think anyway, so it would be good to stay in the house
i wish the dang pump would hurry the hell up though starting to make me turn circles too, think everyhting is pretty much ready for lift off :eek:
Kewl, thank you. The weather is going to be bone chillin, and all I want to do is stay on the sofa with a good movie or 12 LOL.
Danny will finish everything on MY boat today, and then nothing left but for the pump to arrive. Is it June yet? :messedup:

promod
01-28-2005, 06:06 AM
Kewl, thank you. The weather is going to be bone chillin, and all I want to do is stay on the sofa with a good movie or 12 LOL.
Danny will finish everything on MY boat today, and then nothing left but for the pump to arrive. Is it June yet? :messedup:
i like your wording of "my boat" thinks that's funny lol ya know all yall are welcome anytime though, sometimes ya just have ta look for an excuse to stay home

76biesmeyer
02-01-2005, 04:35 AM
Grant, Boat pics look really cool !!! I finally have the computer set up right!! I have been down for a few weeks!!! Chad is going to work on mine soon!!!!

likwidsukr
02-01-2005, 05:44 AM
Grant, Boat pics look really cool !!! I finally have the computer set up right!! I have been down for a few weeks!!! Chad is going to work on mine soon!!!!
Jim I was Wandering where you went :cool:

promod
02-01-2005, 05:48 AM
jim hope chad will fix the crack from where your good :buddy: lol built the boat and maybe you won't have to look at it anymore, it would be different if it where a stress crack from hp wouldn't, there needs to be no opening on the front of that boat anyway, what cha think :messedup:

76biesmeyer
02-01-2005, 03:47 PM
jim hope chad will fix the crack from where your good :buddy: lol built the boat and maybe you won't have to look at it anymore, it would be different if it where a stress crack from hp wouldn't, there needs to be no opening on the front of that boat anyway, what cha think :messedup:Ha Ha Ha !!! You make sure you lock your shop doors tonight.Will that motor of yours look good backwards in the hydro :wink: :wink:

MANIC MECHANIC
02-01-2005, 04:20 PM
VERY nice paint Grant!
Leave the towels in the closet this year. :wink:
Lookin' forward to seeing you at lake Anna.
Tim

promod
02-01-2005, 04:39 PM
Ha Ha Ha !!! You make sure you lock your shop doors tonight.Will that motor of yours look good backwards in the hydro :wink: :wink:
maybe will have to see if we get time to swap'em, now's the time to tell wife it's motor time you got a house on the east coast now it's time for some blower action, oh yeah :cool:

promod
02-01-2005, 04:42 PM
VERY nice paint Grant!
Lookin' forward to seeing you at lake Anna.
Tim
yeah the darn towels will stay far away from the dam pump this year that's for sure i'll bring ya some if ya want ta try it out lol those 5 dollar towels cost me 500.00 after it was all over

likwidsukr
02-01-2005, 05:48 PM
Tim
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Tim you didn't :D :D
LOL

76biesmeyer
02-05-2005, 06:29 AM
Grant, are you guys working on the boats this weekend

promod
02-05-2005, 07:03 AM
jim danny will be there today but i got to go to a wedding today, may work some on it tomorrow let ya know if ya want to slide by :supp:

Lady Warhawk
02-12-2005, 07:32 PM
You should have gone by to keep Danny company. Grant was out of town, and Danny had the whole shop to himself :boxed:
He left at 10 this morning, and got home about 6:30 this evening. Gawd, I love peace, and quiet :cool: Shhhhhhhhhhh, hubs don't know bout his :)

promod
03-07-2005, 04:40 AM
You should have gone by to keep Danny company. Grant was out of town, and Danny had the whole shop to himself :boxed:
He left at 10 this morning, and got home about 6:30 this evening. Gawd, I love peace, and quiet :cool: Shhhhhhhhhhh, hubs don't know bout his :)
wait till i tell big d about this one you might have to finish the boat by yourself ha ha lol i might help ya alittle if ya nice to me :eek:

likwidsukr
03-07-2005, 04:43 AM
:D :D :sqeyes: