PDA

View Full Version : Santa Barbara Questions

Budget Baller
01-19-2005, 10:12 AM
Want to ride the Harley up to SB this weekend and hang out. Whats a cool place to stay, what bars to hit up, places to eat, etc. Prefer to park the bike and walk/cab once I am there. Thanks.

amw
01-19-2005, 10:18 AM
budget baller there you are last time i saw you at the reggatta i saw 2 of you its anthony are you going to the show 29th i know this has nothing to do with your post

Three Days Only
01-19-2005, 11:36 AM
Budget Baller.......................
Dont you know that your not allowed to hang out in Santa Barbara unless you got #6's on the back of your boat.
Im having the same problems as you, the doors just wont open.
Jeff

Budget Baller
01-19-2005, 12:16 PM
Hey Jeff,
True no #6's off the back of my boat, but at least I do not have outboards.
Hey did you get our new catalog yet? Lots of new stuff in it.
Rich

Blingette
01-19-2005, 02:01 PM
BB, you can park at my house, and cab from there. I am 1 block off state street on the upper end of down town. Park your bike in my garage and go have fun, we got a few going out saturday night. I'm sure it will turn into more then a few. I'd let ya crash at my house but I have some staying already from down south, sorry. You need some hotel names? If your down, let me know what time your coming. And next time just ask me :D :D BTW it's Bling.

ROZ
01-19-2005, 02:47 PM
The place my wife likes to stay when in SB is The Cheshire Cat Inn.... Nice bed and breakfast..that's walking distance from State Street...

Bling Bling
01-19-2005, 02:57 PM
There's a hotel 3 blocks from my house, over priced but clean. Down the street from the hotel say 3 blocks is a bar called Freemans. The woman bartender is a board member, and makes a mean ass drink, way kool too.
Get back on state and head to Rock's, sit out side right on state and check out all the sights if ya know what I mean. Good drinks but over priced.
2 doors down is a great Italian food place, Pascuccis, try it you wiil like it. Leave there and go to the bar called Mels behind Rocks on entrance to the mall. Get ready to get way fock up, that place makes a wicked drink like Freemans.
If ya make it out of there standing, go one block down, hang a right and go 100ft to a place called wild cat. Techno-rap dance club, but the woman dancing in the cages are fockin nice, and the female bartenders, well I'll just let you decide.
If that gets old, head down State to Omalleys, get in a fight :D :D and go either across the street to the sandbar, or go one street over toward the mountains and find a place called I think Chingys. Semi new, but alot of room and seems to be the spot right now.
When ya get done there, go right across the street for a if I don't eat something I'm gonna throw up burritto. Big, home made and soaks up the Goose, not bad either. It's a liquor store but don't let that fool ya.
If ya want just a kool bar to hang out at find Joes on state, strong ass drinks and always going off. A good time is like 9:30 PM. Have fun!!!! This plan is kinda hard core, if ya want something more hi end, I got a plan for that 2.

mbrown2
01-19-2005, 06:22 PM
True no #6's off the back of my boat, but at least I do not have outboards.
Good thing you don't have Outboards, then maybe you would be able to break 90... :) :rollside: :)
Must be tough having those V's pass you... :rollside:

BoatFloating
01-19-2005, 07:34 PM
Good thing you don't have Outboards, then maybe you would be able to break 90... :) :rollside: :)
Must be tough having those V's pass you... :rollside:
OUCH!!!!!! :jawdrop:

Reaper1
01-19-2005, 07:41 PM
Bling - That sounds like a fun-filled night. If I'm ever up there I want you to be my tour guide. :supp:

Bling Bling
01-19-2005, 08:52 PM
Bling - That sounds like a fun-filled night. If I'm ever up there I want you to be my tour guide. :supp:
No problem, and bring that little focker bro of yours too.

mbrown2
01-19-2005, 08:59 PM
There's a hotel 3 blocks from my house, over priced but clean. Down the street from the hotel say 3 blocks is a bar called Freemans. The woman bartender is a board member, and makes a mean ass drink, way kool too.
Get back on state and head to Rock's, sit out side right on state and check out all the sights if ya know what I mean. Good drinks but over priced.
2 doors down is a great Italian food place, Pascuccis, try it you wiil like it. Leave there and go to the bar called Mels behind Rocks on entrance to the mall. Get ready to get way fock up, that place makes a wicked drink like Freemans.
If ya make it out of there standing, go one block down, hang a right and go 100ft to a place called wild cat. Techno-rap dance club, but the woman dancing in the cages are fockin nice, and the female bartenders, well I'll just let you decide.
If that gets old, head down State to Omalleys, get in a fight :D :D and go either across the street to the sandbar, or go one street over toward the mountains and find a place called I think Chingys. Semi new, but alot of room and seems to be the spot right now.
When ya get done there, go right across the street for a if I don't eat something I'm gonna throw up burritto. Big, home made and soaks up the Goose, not bad either. It's a liquor store but don't let that fool ya.
If ya want just a kool bar to hang out at find Joes on state, strong ass drinks and always going off. A good time is like 9:30 PM. Have fun!!!! This plan is kinda hard core, if ya want something more hi end, I got a plan for that 2.
Sounds like a Fiesta tour de drunk leg... :rollside:

Budget Baller
01-20-2005, 09:17 AM
MBrown -
Hell everyone passes me, V's, poontoons, etc. I'm Mexican, we cruise.... :D
Besides if I wanted a fast boat I would have bought something other than a DCB! I may have the slowest DCB ever built... ;)

Three Days Only
01-20-2005, 02:11 PM
MBrown -
Hell everyone passes me, V's, poontoons, etc. I'm Mexican, we cruise.... :D
Besides if I wanted a fast boat I would have bought something other than a DCB! I may have the slowest DCB ever built... ;)
I will be there this Saturday night. The goose will be flowing east coast Miami style. Im going for the bottles, screw that one drink at a time shit.

alfonzo
01-20-2005, 10:48 PM
Both Bars are Fight club, just keep an eye on your chick.Watch out for the"locals from the east side".

Three Days Only
01-21-2005, 07:10 AM
Both Bars are Fight club, just keep an eye on your chick.Watch out for the"locals from the east side".
and then let your buddy sock you in the side of the face, and then listen to him deny it for the next two years.

alfonzo
01-21-2005, 07:45 AM
and then let your buddy sock you in the side of the face, and then listen to him deny it for the next two years.That's pretty Fckd up, he should buy that guy dinner or something.

jackpunx
01-21-2005, 08:23 AM
Want to ride the Harley up to SB this weekend and hang out. Whats a cool place to stay, what bars to hit up, places to eat, etc. Prefer to park the bike and walk/cab once I am there. Thanks.
where are you riding from?.. maybe I'll ride up with you

Three Days Only
01-21-2005, 08:35 AM
That's pretty Fckd up, he should buy that guy dinner or something.
Dinner..................Its going to take more then that!!

Bling Bling
01-21-2005, 08:23 PM
BB: hit me up if you need parking for the Harleys. Sounds like a crew for saturday.

Bling Bling
01-21-2005, 08:26 PM
and then let your buddy sock you in the side of the face, and then listen to him deny it for the next two years.
If I would of sock him, he would not be as pretty as he is. Little hottie!!!! Come take care of big Faulky.

Jrocket
01-21-2005, 09:36 PM
If I would of sock him, he would not be as pretty as he is. Little hottie!!!! Come take care of big Faulky.
LMAO!!!! Big Faulky...oh man thats good. :D

Kilrtoy
01-21-2005, 11:33 PM
Heard this guy was kicking tires at the boat show last year WATCH OUT
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111Ssam1.jpg

mbrown2
01-21-2005, 11:54 PM
Heard this guy was kicking tires at the boat show last year WATCH OUT
LMAO...

Jrocket
01-21-2005, 11:55 PM
I give...who is it?