PDA

View Full Version : Need Lake Texoma Info

Sweet Addiction
01-19-2005, 11:05 AM
Ok everyone,
After much debate and deliberation my buddy and I have decided that the trip to Lake Havasu was going to cost a lot of $$$$$ for us to drive out there and back, plus everything else. \ :frown: Well that trip will be saved for a later Date.
So here is my question. I have always wanted to see Lake Texoma. So some friends of ours told us they have good restaurants, and stuff and there is supposed to be a "floating bar". Um, not sure but thats what I was told. So we are planning our trip for about March 12th-18th or 19th. The reason being, this is my Last spring Break and by buddy has vacation. So give me any info on restaurants worth eating at, boat ramps, good prices on Hotels or maybe a condo for a good price, etc. Also is it worth going in the early part of the spring?
Info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Jared.

19cobaltcd
01-20-2005, 09:12 AM
The new Hot Boat has an article about Texoma.

Sweet Addiction
01-20-2005, 07:53 PM
The new Hot Boat has an article about Texoma.
You know I saw that, but I have not been able to get to the article yet. I love this months magaine. There is so much to look at and read. Lots of stuff that I want to learn about etc.

Shark In The Pond
01-20-2005, 08:01 PM
Awesome Lake ....one big mo fo ! I went and helped work a Poker Run with Extreme Boats ( Thunder Cash ) at Highport Marina ,it is a good stop ,the food was good and the outdoor stage and bars made for a killer night cause the ride back to lubbock the next morning was not real fun at all :hammerhea

Seadog
01-21-2005, 07:25 AM
I have only been there once, but I can give you some info on what I know about. Nice lake and the Buncombe Creek Marina is a really nice facility. The have some new overnite slips that are a good bet. The cafe at the marina is decent. There is also a really good BBQ joint at the intersection of Little Road and Enos Road.