PDA

View Full Version : Pigs We Are !...

Liberator TJ1984
01-19-2005, 04:56 PM
Houston (search) was named the fattest city for the fourth time in five years, followed by Philadelphia, Detroit, Memphis and Chicago.
AUSTIN, Texas — Texas school districts would be required to include the body mass index (search) of students as part of their regular report cards under a bill introduced Tuesday by a lawmaker seeking to link healthy minds with healthy bodies.
When the measurement, which calculates body fat based on height and weight, indicates a student is overweight, the school would provide parents with information about links between increased body fat and health problems, said Democratic state Sen. Leticia Van de Putte (search).
"We should be just as concerned with students' physical health and performance as we are with their academic performance," she said.
More than a third of school-age children in Texas are overweight or obese :notam:
Hey Bubba ! Put down the BEER and walk away !!

HCS
01-19-2005, 05:01 PM
You know, I went to Taco Bell yesterday, which I rarely do.
There was 25 cars fighting for the drive through, I said to self "Phuck this I'll walk in". I get inside and there's 1 person in line, so I order up my food and was out of there in 2 minutes. Lazy freaking people can't even get out of there cars and go inside and get there food. No wander people are fat.

76BARRON
01-19-2005, 05:20 PM
hope they print it in spanish and english for(us) the minority's

Kim Hanson
01-19-2005, 06:20 PM
I have tried to gain weight and said ****it, this is it and live with it...I weigh a big 150 and can't gain a pound, nothing I do....( . )( . )........It really sucks to be me, no ponch...I wanted a beer belly and be able to rest my beer above my head :(
I will live with it I guess, hahahaahahahahahahahah fat ass's :crossx: j/k

canuck1
01-19-2005, 11:46 PM
I have tried to gain weight and said ****it, this is it and live with it...I weigh a big 150 and can't gain a pound, nothing I do....( . )( . )........It really sucks to be me, no ponch...I wanted a beer belly and be able to rest my beer above my head :(
I will live with it I guess, hahahaahahahahahahahah fat ass's :crossx: j/k
150....maybe with 2 flats of that chick beer you drink in your arms