PDA

View Full Version : lady warhawk upgrade

promod
01-19-2005, 06:51 PM
looks like mrs warhawk is keeping mr warhawk on his feet for the warm weather heres so pics of the process ;) stay busy d don't let monice down now

likwidsukr
01-19-2005, 09:29 PM
I would not mind having that boat at all. Danny and Monica def. have a nice ride.!!

fat rat
01-20-2005, 06:24 AM
Looking good................tennis anyone. :cool:

MarKist
01-20-2005, 07:52 AM
yeah looks pretty, Mon !tell Danny to keep it up !his boat "almost" looks as good as mine!LOL :p :p
Markist

Lady Warhawk
01-23-2005, 08:59 AM
looks like mrs warhawk is keeping mr warhawk on his feet for the warm weather heres so pics of the process ;) stay busy d don't let monice down now
Grant, thanks for posting pics of MY boat. Been so long since I've seen it, I almost forgot what it looked like :cry: We may take a ride to your house today so I can see it. Danny says it's looking awesome :)
Is it June yet?????? :(

Lady Warhawk
01-23-2005, 09:00 AM
I would not mind having that boat at all. Danny and Monica def. have a nice ride.!!
Thank you Likwidsukr, I'm right proud of it if I do say so myself :D
Even if Danny has busted every knuckle he has :jawdrop:

Lady Warhawk
01-23-2005, 09:02 AM
yeah looks pretty, Mon !tell Danny to keep it up !his boat "almost" looks as good as mine!LOL :p :p
Markist
Now Mark, we ALL have good boats :D And they all belong to the best :D

Lady Warhawk
01-23-2005, 09:06 AM
Looking good................tennis anyone. :cool:
We defininatley have the balls for it huh :messedup:

MarKist
01-23-2005, 02:21 PM
Now Mark, we ALL have good boats :D And they all belong to the best :D
I know Monica , :D that's what Danny said to me at Lake James :D YOU know how he is :supp:always JOKING around! :D :D that's why I said to tell him that! ;)
Markist

promod
01-23-2005, 06:45 PM
mon don't think your going to forget what it looks like i know ya better than that, if danny keeps on engineering it it's going to take an astronout to fly that thing lol :idea:

promod
01-23-2005, 06:47 PM
We defininatley have the balls for it huh :messedup:
big balls or small balls what think rat :notam:

Lady Warhawk
01-24-2005, 05:45 AM
I know Monica , :D that's what Danny said to me at Lake James :D YOU know how he is :supp:always JOKING around! :D :D that's why I said to tell him that! ;)
Markist
Mark, I know Danny thinks he's a comedian, and sometimes he can be funny :jawdrop:
But, I still stand by what I said. All the boats I've seen so far are awesome. :D

Lady Warhawk
01-24-2005, 05:48 AM
big balls or small balls what think rat :notam:
Grant, makes no difference what size the balls are as long as you remember to remove those rascals before getting wet :idea:

Lady Warhawk
01-24-2005, 05:52 AM
mon don't think your going to forget what it looks like i know ya better than that, if danny keeps on engineering it it's going to take an astronout to fly that thing lol :idea:
Grant, are you trying to tell my I may need a space suit to ride in it? It did look good when we came by your house yesterday. To be honest with you though, my eye balls were frozen from the cold, and wind.

promod
01-24-2005, 06:14 AM
you may be able to wear neil armstrong's if ya know the right people lol you might need an o2 mask for sure, cold won't the right word

MANIC MECHANIC
01-25-2005, 04:44 PM
Monica and Danny have a beautiful boat...
But don't the tennis balls obstruct the exhaust flow?! ;)
Or do they use the boat in the off season as a tennis training tool?
Maybe they rent it out to the local tennis court? :p
Tim

Lady Warhawk
01-27-2005, 06:04 AM
Monica and Danny have a beautiful boat...
But don't the tennis balls obstruct the exhaust flow?! ;)
Or do they use the boat in the off season as a tennis training tool?
Maybe they rent it out to the local tennis court? :p
Tim
LOL Tim, yes we take the balls off before we put it. I think Danny does that to keep stuff from getting in while going to the lake. Maybe we'll use those tennis balls at Anna for a nice game of tennis, and the loser has to drink a full glass of Jerimah weed :yuk:

promod
02-01-2005, 04:56 PM
i think i herd something about maybe a pump is suppose to be arriving soon or myabe i was just dreaming kinda like the zoomie dream i have everynow and then maybe we will get to see monica push the boat while swimming lol :p

Lady Warhawk
02-06-2005, 05:42 AM
i think i herd something about maybe a pump is suppose to be arriving soon or myabe i was just dreaming kinda like the zoomie dream i have everynow and then maybe we will get to see monica push the boat while swimming lol :p
Hunee, you ain't dreaming, you're havin a nightmare. Dream that pump gets here soon, and I won't have to push nuffin. :D
It was good seeing you, April, and little man last night. Don't be strangers...

promod
02-06-2005, 10:14 AM
Hunee, you ain't dreaming, you're havin a nightmare. Dream that pump gets here soon, and I won't have to push nuffin. :D
It was good seeing you, April, and little man last night. Don't be strangers...
monica it felt good to get out of the house and do something besides working all the time yeah we had a great time too even thought it was short visit but caleb stays on schdule so it hard to really do alot away from the house at his age tell danny to act liek bob villa today and do a good job for kevin so there won't be no leaks or sparks lol :rolleyes:

Huffer
02-06-2005, 03:29 PM
LADY WARHAWK TELL DANNY TO TELL SPEARS TO GO EASY ON THE BILL!
HE NEEDS TO LIGHTEN UP ON HIS OLD CUSTOMERS EVERY ONCE AND WHILE! :cry:

Lady Warhawk
02-08-2005, 06:09 AM
LADY WARHAWK TELL DANNY TO TELL SPEARS TO GO EASY ON THE BILL!
HE NEEDS TO LIGHTEN UP ON HIS OLD CUSTOMERS EVERY ONCE AND WHILE! :cry:
Jerry, I can't count the times Danny, and Tim have gone round, and round about billing, pricing, etc. I guess it's that old supply, and demand thing :devil:

Lady Warhawk
02-08-2005, 06:13 AM
monica it felt good to get out of the house and do something besides working all the time yeah we had a great time too even thought it was short visit but caleb stays on schdule so it hard to really do alot away from the house at his age tell danny to act liek bob villa today and do a good job for kevin so there won't be no leaks or sparks lol :rolleyes:
Ya'll will have to come over during the day instead of night sometime. Maybe cook a little yard bird on the grill :D
LOL I remember the days of having to stay on a schdule, glad it's ya'll, and not me LOL.
Kevins's bathroom looks awesome with the paint technique I used. Danny still hasn't done the villa act yet. I swear, sometimes he's slow as mole asses :messedup:

Lady Warhawk
02-11-2005, 05:33 AM
Part of the pump came yesterday, and the other part should arrive today. My kitchen now looks like a work shop :hammerhea

promod
02-11-2005, 06:04 AM
Part of the pump came yesterday, and the other part should arrive today. My kitchen now looks like a work shop :hammerhea
if your kitchen looks like a work shop then i hate to see what my shops going to look like this weekend with all the hi tech engeering going on for the space shuttle his building lol but all the hard work will pay off once it gets wet this time with all the new goodies that's been put on :eek:

likwidsukr
02-11-2005, 12:48 PM
I might stop by and see what Danny is doin on Saturday after I get gravel put on my driveway. And at my garage :D :D :D

Lady Warhawk
02-12-2005, 08:00 AM
if your kitchen looks like a work shop then i hate to see what my shops going to look like this weekend with all the hi tech engeering going on for the space shuttle his building lol but all the hard work will pay off once it gets wet this time with all the new goodies that's been put on :eek:
I promise your shop will be clean as a whistle when he'd done. If not, you can keep him for the weekend, and show him how to clean it up :D
I must say you're making me a little nervous about this space shuttle thing :confused:
I ask him what all he's doing, and he just says making it lighter :messedup: which to me means he's trying to get more speed. He's also saying we have to wear life jackets now too :jawdrop:
I might just sit in the cove with my :coffeycup

Lady Warhawk
02-12-2005, 08:01 AM
I might stop by and see what Danny is doin on Saturday after I get gravel put on my driveway. And at my garage :D :D :D
He just left for the shop. He'll prolly be there all day :D
He'll enjoy the company. He took me yesterday, and I was bored outta my mind :hammerhea

promod
02-23-2005, 04:15 AM
looks like where not going to lady warhawk push the boat after all it's got some type of big white thing in it that has a impeller not that's two impellers in it along with some type of polished thingie on the front of it, pics later to come stay tuned of the space ship from nedneck engineering lol

Lady Warhawk
02-23-2005, 04:24 AM
looks like where not going to lady warhawk push the boat after all it's got some type of big white thing in it that has a impeller not that's two impellers in it along with some type of polished thingie on the front of it, pics later to come stay tuned of the space ship from nedneck engineering lol
I think Danny is doing something REAL different, and just ain't tellin me. Grant, PM with all the info on what he's doing. I can keep a secret :D

promod
02-23-2005, 04:28 AM
I think Danny is doing something REAL different, and just ain't tellin me. Grant, PM with all the info on what he's doing. I can keep a secret :D
well can't let my buddy down now where to far into it but beleive me it will get everyone's attention on this one i can't tell maybe if your nice to big d he might let ya in on it lol where going to the moon on this one :rollside: :idea:

likwidsukr
02-23-2005, 05:55 AM
He just left for the shop. He'll prolly be there all day :D
He'll enjoy the company. He took me yesterday, and I was bored outta my mind :hammerhea
I did not make it. How much does it cost to buy more daylight?

likwidsukr
02-23-2005, 06:08 AM
where going to the moon on this one :rollside: :idea:
Sounds like my kind of trip. :hammer2:

Lady Warhawk
02-23-2005, 04:30 PM
well can't let my buddy down now where to far into it but beleive me it will get everyone's attention on this one i can't tell maybe if your nice to big d he might let ya in on it lol where going to the moon on this one :rollside: :idea:
He told me some this, that, and the other, but I still don't know what's going on. Maybe "you" could explain it to me :cry:

promod
02-23-2005, 07:32 PM
He told me some this, that, and the other, but I still don't know what's going on. Maybe "you" could explain it to me :cry:
:sleeping: :wink: :idea: maybe he'll bring ya to the shop so ya can see for yourself, but im not getting in the middle of this one even though its your boat lol :eek:

Lady Warhawk
02-24-2005, 06:42 PM
:sleeping: :wink: :idea: maybe he'll bring ya to the shop so ya can see for yourself, but im not getting in the middle of this one even though its your boat lol :eek:
LOL, I'm not sure, but I think I've figured it out. Hey, is that offer for the helmet, and space suit still good. I think I may need it :2purples:

HammerDown
02-24-2005, 07:22 PM
Hey, is that offer for the helmet, and space suit still good. I think I may need it :2purples:
:idea: Holy S**T is that kinky or what :sqeyes: :p !

promod
02-25-2005, 04:33 AM
LOL, I'm not sure, but I think I've figured it out. Hey, is that offer for the helmet, and space suit still good. I think I may need it :2purples:
you know anything of mine you welcome to it, so the helmet and chute jacket is ready for ya so when redneck engineering is done then it's all yours so whata think about the news about the space ship :jawdrop:

promod
02-25-2005, 04:35 AM
dont know what everyone will think when you suit up may make some thoughts in some heads around in here lol :supp:

MANIC MECHANIC
02-25-2005, 08:00 PM
Monica,
From what I've heard what you'll be needing is a set of G-force trousers, you know the kind that jet pilots wear to keep them from blacking out under heavy G forces... :wink:
Tim

Lady Warhawk
02-27-2005, 05:24 AM
From what I've figured out, this is way beyoung kinky :eek:

Lady Warhawk
02-27-2005, 05:26 AM
Monica,
From what I've heard what you'll be needing is a set of G-force trousers, you know the kind that jet pilots wear to keep them from blacking out under heavy G forces... :wink:
Tim
Tim, I think I may need some type of impact vest too. Now I'm wondering who I can ride with besides in MY boat that is completey different :cry:

Lady Warhawk
02-27-2005, 05:29 AM
you know anything of mine you welcome to it, so the helmet and chute jacket is ready for ya so when redneck engineering is done then it's all yours so whata think about the news about the space ship :jawdrop:
We're headed to your garage today, so I can check it out. Then Danny, and I may have something to discuss :argue:

MizBubba
03-01-2005, 05:49 AM
Tim, I think I may need some type of impact vest too. Now I'm wondering who I can ride with besides in MY boat that is completey different :cry:
Monica, you can ride with me... we're making some mods, but we'll still be well within the sound barrier! ;)
PS... I'll have the Thermos ready for you!
A-

promod
03-01-2005, 06:04 AM
We're headed to your garage today, so I can check it out. Then Danny, and I may have something to discuss :argue:
well the top secret mission is almost complete and the moon is looking closer and closer so monice get ready to suit up we're going to put a hot boat on the moon lol :supp: weee doggie

promod
03-01-2005, 10:44 AM
im staying out of this one :coffeycup

Lady Warhawk
03-02-2005, 05:11 AM
Monica, you can ride with me... we're making some mods, but we'll still be well within the sound barrier! ;)
PS... I'll have the Thermos ready for you!
A-
Amy,thanks, knew you'd come through for me :messedup:
I know we'll do test drives at Jordan, so just be there when we do so if I need saving you can throw that thermos at me ROFL :D
How are your mods coming along? Can't wait to see it, and what Mike. and Jamie have done to their's also :D

Lady Warhawk
03-02-2005, 05:19 AM
well the top secret mission is almost complete and the moon is looking closer and closer so monice get ready to suit up we're going to put a hot boat on the moon lol :supp: weee doggie
What's this WE chit, you have a mouse in yer pocket or what? A hot boat on the moon, hmm should we have news coverage too :eek:
I may have to go through your shop, and see what kind of moon equipement I may need. Would a parachute come in handy :clover:

promod
03-02-2005, 05:36 AM
What's this WE chit, you have a mouse in yer pocket or what? A hot boat on the moon, hmm should we have news coverage too :eek:
I may have to go through your shop, and see what kind of moon equipement I may need. Would a parachute come in handy :clover:
didnt mean we i staying to what the lift off on land, maybe we need to put some ceramic tiles to keep the heat down when going threw the ozone, and the parachute idea may work for a little while but not to sure about that maybe one of those reentering ozone capsules from nasa like the apollo used back in the sixites might work alittle better lol :2purples: :cool:

promod
03-04-2005, 04:47 AM
your ride is very close to being ready to get wet so be ready and willing on stanby the finishing touches will be on it this weekend :mix:

MarKist
03-04-2005, 07:37 AM
A little birdie flew by yesterday, and said that Danny is going after the SHOW-OFF award from Stoker Steve !! I hope you guys the best of luck! your gonna need it!! :eek:
Markist

promod
03-04-2005, 07:48 AM
A little birdie flew by yesterday, and said that Danny is going after the SHOW-OFF award from Stoker Steve !! I hope you guys the best of luck! your gonna need it!! :eek:
Markist
:eat: :D :supp:

sleekcraft76
03-04-2005, 07:49 AM
may be

MarKist
03-04-2005, 09:56 PM
come on fellas !!,that boat will ............never mind, you know what it will do !! :p coming down next weekend Sleekcraft76??
Markist

promod
03-05-2005, 03:53 AM
come on fellas !!,that boat will ............never mind, you know what it will do !! :p coming down next weekend Sleekcraft76??
Markist
if ya get time come by im another 25min from mike if ya get time
later tater

likwidsukr
03-05-2005, 04:03 AM
if ya get time come by im another 25min from mike if ya get time
later tater
You will be workin anywayz LOL :hammer2:

promod
03-05-2005, 04:40 AM
You will be workin anywayz LOL :hammer2:
whats that w word mean never head of it before lol seems that all i do is work now days anyway :sleeping:

MarKist
03-05-2005, 07:52 AM
I would love to come up ,but Mike and Jamie are coming down here next weekend ,so maybe some other time :cool: thanks for the invite! :D
Markist

Lady Warhawk
03-05-2005, 01:53 PM
Markist
Mark :confused:
You sure that little birdie wasn't an old buzzard stirrin chit? No SHOW-OFF going on here, just making some small changes, nothing to get all outta whack over :D
Danny has worked hard on this boat all winter, and is proud of what he's done. Believe me, we're in NO contest here :rolleyes:

likwidsukr
03-05-2005, 05:48 PM
whats that w word mean never head of it before lol seems that all i do is work now days anyway :sleeping:
To be damn sure!! :jawdrop:

promod
03-07-2005, 04:08 AM
You sure that little birdie wasn't an old buzzard stirrin chit? No SHOW-OFF going on here, just making some small changes, nothing to get all outta whack over :D
Danny has worked hard on this boat all winter, and is proud of what he's done. Believe me, we're in NO contest here :rolleyes:
you know no old buzzard wouldnt stir no chit, danny's arthritist problems should be fixed with all the dexron fluid he's being taking a bath in lately working on the ship lol :idea:

promod
03-07-2005, 04:10 AM
I would love to come up ,but Mike and Jamie are coming down here next weekend ,so maybe some other time :cool: thanks for the invite! :D
Markist
10-4 markist i was confused on who was going where, keep mike in line if ya can while he's away from us :cool:

Lady Warhawk
03-08-2005, 02:47 PM
you know no old buzzard wouldnt stir no chit, danny's arthritist problems should be fixed with all the dexron fluid he's being taking a bath in lately working on the ship lol :idea:
Grant, if his arthritist problems get any worse, I'm sending him to stay with ya'll :cry:
I'm not worried about any buzzards :confused: to busy :rollside:

MarKist
03-08-2005, 09:46 PM
LOTFLMAO!!! all I can say is the birdie name is H*FF*R :D :D
Markist

Lady Warhawk
03-16-2005, 07:06 PM
LOTFLMAO!!! all I can say is the birdie name is H*FF*R :D :D
Markist
Ain't touching that one :D

promod
03-21-2005, 04:08 AM
a little birdie told me that mrs lw was putting the wax and shine on here new ship im ready to see what this thing will do how bout you mon :cool:

Lady Warhawk
03-24-2005, 07:06 PM
a little birdie told me that mrs lw was putting the wax and shine on here new ship im ready to see what this thing will do how bout you mon :cool:
Got it all waxed, vac, and shining purty. Think the leak is fixed so just waiting until we get some weather to take it to the lake, and test it again. :clover:
That boat is looking HOT
So many new wires, and guages on it, it hardly looks the same :jawdrop:
I hope that didn't sound too show offy ;)

promod
03-24-2005, 07:15 PM
Got it all waxed, vac, and shining purty. Think the leak is fixed so just waiting until we get some weather to take it to the lake, and test it again. :clover:
That boat is looking HOT
So many new wires, and guages on it, it hardly looks the same :jawdrop:
I hope that didn't sound too show offy ;)
:jawdrop:
yeah d told me that the small leak should be fixed today and the weather is perfect for some testing, all those gauges have to be read before the fire is lite, danny said you were good at cleaning and when are we going to see some plumbers crack will danny is fixing the sheet rock lol :jawdrop:

Lady Warhawk
03-25-2005, 04:19 AM
:jawdrop:
yeah d told me that the small leak should be fixed today and the weather is perfect for some testing, all those gauges have to be read before the fire is lite, danny said you were good at cleaning and when are we going to see some plumbers crack will danny is fixing the sheet rock lol :jawdrop:
The weather if iffy this weekend so don't think we'll be testing for leaks. The wax job looks good though, and MikeT would be proud. As for Danny showing any plumbers crack fixing sheet rock, Grant you need to wake up hunee, you been dreaming. :sleeping:

promod
03-25-2005, 04:38 AM
The weather if iffy this weekend so don't think we'll be testing for leaks. The wax job looks good though, and MikeT would be proud. As for Danny showing any plumbers crack fixing sheet rock, Grant you need to wake up hunee, you been dreaming. :sleeping:
oh yeah i was having those zoomies dreams again but it seemed real lol :cool: