PDA

View Full Version : I found the Jesse James boat...

RiverToysJas
01-21-2005, 01:31 PM
It's on the cover Family & Performance Boating.....and it's looking GOOD!!!
RTJas :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-21-2005, 01:32 PM
It on the cover Family & Performance Boating.....and it's looking GOOD!!!
scan it. :D

RiverOtter
01-21-2005, 01:44 PM
Did they blur out the name?? :cool:

RiverToysJas
01-21-2005, 01:44 PM
Scanner's down, but here you go....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/51jj_boat.jpg

RiverOtter
01-21-2005, 01:46 PM
Looks like they did a little editing on the paint job :hammer2:

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-21-2005, 01:47 PM
thank you sir.. :smile:

al cole'holic
01-21-2005, 01:48 PM
..nice brush job :D

bunny 166
01-21-2005, 01:54 PM
That skeleton is missing some finger bones.... :wink:

RiverOtter
01-21-2005, 01:59 PM
That skeleton is missing some finger bones.... :wink:
That's what I thought. Can't believe it's in Family Boating. Crap! Guess I'll have to go to the store this weekend. :D

RiverToysJas
01-21-2005, 02:03 PM
If you look very close that the cover (not that photo I took), you can see a faint ghost of the middle finger. They didn't remove it completely, just about 95%. ;) The gun and the finger on the side are totally gone though.
In the article, the fingers on the deck has not been edited, but the finger on the side, and the gun are again, totally gone. Phucker is just plain blured. I have not read the artcle yet, so i don't know what they say about it....

RiverOtter
01-21-2005, 02:05 PM
If you look very close that the cover (not that photo I took), you can see a faint ghost of the middle finger. They didn't remove it completely, just about 95%. ;) The gun and the finger on the side are totally gone though.
What about the phrase "West Coast Effer" :D

JB in so cal
01-21-2005, 02:17 PM
I guess there's a reason it's called FAMILY and Performance Boating.

ROZ
01-21-2005, 02:21 PM
I guess there's a reason it's called FAMILY and Performance Boating.
I'm sure a few subscribers of the mag will be at the boat show... If the boat's there, mom's will be covering the eyes of their children and speed away..lol

Kahuna
01-21-2005, 03:21 PM
That is a huge magazine, look how big it is compaired to the person holding it! :D

spectras only
01-21-2005, 03:46 PM
Saw the boat last summer while visiting Ultra. Will make Jesse happy with all the finger's salute :D . The trailer isn't shabby either , full of spider's webs. The gelcoat on John's boats are impeccable to say the least .Hearing about the loss of his gel guy I hope he'll find a good replacement soon .

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
01-21-2005, 04:32 PM
I was just at the Ultra showroom today. I love that 24. Nice boat. I also caught a peek at Jesse's boat. That is amazing.

ULTRA28
01-21-2005, 04:33 PM
They blurred out all the profanity from the interior also. They even had a section in the magazine that talked about their decision to put this boat in the magazine and the situation concerning it's graphics.

Kilrtoy
01-21-2005, 04:35 PM
Hey John,
What speeds did you end up seeing in this boat. I never heard anything and I have been wondering.......

Jordy
01-21-2005, 04:36 PM
For those of you who haven't seen it in person, there is no way that the pictures can do it justice. There are ghost skeletons on the inside of the sponsons, and the overall detail is amazing. I saw it in San Diego and again at SEMA. I'm not sure I'd want the "extras" on my boat, but it seems to fit JJ's personality pretty well. :D
Nice work on another magazine John. :D

spectras only
01-21-2005, 04:47 PM
Sorry John , should have phrased it differently = loss of one of his gelcoaters :supp: . Did Jesse ever rode in that boat ? What kind of numbers , performance wise ?

BarryMac
01-21-2005, 04:56 PM
Another bad ass gel design by John, sweet can't wait too see it in LA...

spectras only
01-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Great , I hope he'll show it off with a nice footage on one of his shows . :cool:

HCS
01-21-2005, 05:07 PM
Good place to put a boat that says F-ucker on it. The cover of Family & Performance Boating magazine. :rolleyes:

OGShocker
01-21-2005, 05:12 PM
Good place to put a boat that says F-ucker on it. The cover of Family & Performance Boating magazine. :rolleyes:
Once a car thief always a ........ Jesse is a talented guy but, a role model.... No. He is just a trailer park guy without enough class to find a park to live in. IMHO

Sleek-Jet
01-21-2005, 05:15 PM
Good thing he's staying low key with it... you know, because he's tired of all the celebrity shit.... :idea:
Very nice look boat though...

Jrocket
01-21-2005, 05:18 PM
Dam tell jr. to ease upon the grip,his fingers are turning purple... :D

coolchange
01-21-2005, 05:18 PM
That is a huge magazine, look how big it is compaired to the person holding it! :D
That was my first thought too!

Kilrtoy
01-21-2005, 06:10 PM
No problem, I just know how rumours spread, I wanted to let people know that we still have everybody here.
I don't like to post speeds, because it could potentialy hurt other customers of ours when trying to get insurance, but I can say that we were very pleased with the numbers we got and how the boat performed. Jesse has not gone out in his boat yet. He'll be taking delivery right after the boat show.
I bet the numbers are awesome,
so he is taking delivery of his boat after the boat show ,like someone else I know.....

Phat Daddy
01-21-2005, 06:36 PM
Good chance that boat wont see much water. My business partner is neighbors with Jesse and says that he's traveling a lot now days. No time to play... but he does have Sandra Bullock.

Kim Hanson
01-21-2005, 07:00 PM
Good chance that boat wont see much water. My business partner is neighbors with Jesse and says that he's traveling a lot now days. No time to play... but he does have Sandra Bullock.
That would be hard to live with, she's a looker.....but no...(.)(.).. :D

Phat Daddy
01-21-2005, 07:26 PM
That would be hard to live with, she's a looker.....but no...(.)(.).. :D
I hear that, but she does make 15 million a movie so maybe she will buy some...(.)(.)...

RiverToysJas
01-21-2005, 10:40 PM
Dam tell jr. to ease upon the grip,his fingers are turning purple... :D
LOL! Funny you should mention that....what started out as...."hey hold this while I take a picture." Somehow turned into this.... :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/51bri_mag.jpg

jbtrailerjim
01-21-2005, 10:50 PM
For those of you who haven't seen it in person, there is no way that the pictures can do it justice. There are ghost skeletons on the inside of the sponsons, and the overall detail is amazing. I saw it in San Diego and again at SEMA. I'm not sure I'd want the "extras" on my boat, but it seems to fit JJ's personality pretty well. :D
Nice work on another magazine John. :D
I'll second that. I saw it at SEMA also and the gel is freakin unreal.

RADDONKEY
01-24-2005, 10:10 AM
I saw it at SEMA also and it is sick. I can't wait to see it at the sand bar, With a bunch of strippers on the bow. :D RD

Steamin' Rice
01-24-2005, 10:57 AM
....so he is taking delivery of his boat after the boat show ,like someone else I know.....
Hmmmm.. I also know somebody who is taking delivery of a new boat after the boat show.... :coffeycup :cool: Small world I guess.. :D

SOCALDETAIL1
01-24-2005, 03:12 PM
Saw the boat at Jesse's party a few months ago. It is sick. Pictures alone doesn't do it justice the trailer alone has so much detail. I think you'll see it off the coast before the sandbar.

voodoomedman
01-24-2005, 09:34 PM
I can't wait to see the whole thing done. I saw the hull after it had just been shot when I picked up my boat last summer. It was unreal. Second to my boat it is the most beautiful boat I've ever seen. :D

roln 20s
01-24-2005, 09:50 PM
Hmmmm.. I also know somebody who is taking delivery of a new boat after the boat show.... :coffeycup :cool: Small world I guess.. :D
I know...I know :D :) it looks bad ass too, I was lucky enough to see one of the "blue motors" be placed into it. Someone is gonna be real happy--can't wait to see it completed.
Roln 20s

PowellScooter
01-25-2005, 06:35 AM
Once a car thief always a ........ Jesse is a talented guy but, a role model.... No. He is just a trailer park guy without enough class to find a park to live in. IMHO
You gotta be kidding me , right?? JJ seems like a really smart and very driven individual who it seems has accomplished most of if not all he has set out to... Im going back to Bre`s