PDA

View Full Version : Throwerb in Tennesse

throwerb
01-21-2005, 06:18 PM
Just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone. We've been in our new home for 3 weeks now and we love it. Anyone thinking of getting out of crowdifornia will love it here. Hope everyone has been well and is having a great new year.

100mbs
01-21-2005, 06:33 PM
Just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone. We've been in our new home for 3 weeks now and we love it. Anyone thinking of getting out of crowdifornia will love it here. Hope everyone has been well and is having a great new year.
Nice to hear that you made it and you like it. My wife and I are coming out Feb. 14th through the 25th. We are visiting some friends and our rental property. Also to look for some jobs and houses.
We are looking forward to it.

throwerb
01-21-2005, 06:37 PM
Nice to hear that you made it and you like it. My wife and I are coming out Feb. 14th through the 25th. We are visiting some friends and our rental property. Also to look for some jobs and houses.
We are looking forward to it.
Are you coming out to see Jeff and Stacy? If so I'd love to get together with all of you over dinner and some drinks.

Jordy
01-21-2005, 06:38 PM
I'm still trying to help you sell that boat so you can move on to blacker things. You're going to have to work with me a little bit though. Check out Havasu Doug when you have time. I came up with a counter offer. :D

throwerb
01-21-2005, 06:45 PM
I'm still trying to help you sell that boat so you can move on to blacker things. You're going to have to work with me a little bit though. Check out Havasu Doug when you have time. I came up with a counter offer. :D
Hey Jordan how's it going? I've decided to buy a new pontoon boat so my neighbors will talk to me. It's kind of funny, but I had two calls while I was driving across country about my boat and four more since I've been here. I'm on my daughters laptop on a slower than slow dial-up and won't have high speed access here for two more months so I will be limited on my ***boat time. I will check out Dougs and get back to you.

Jordy
01-21-2005, 06:47 PM
New pontoon??? :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
What happens when you need to wake up??? I can probably even swing some kind of a delivery too. ;)

RiverOtter
01-21-2005, 07:26 PM
WazzzzzzzUP!?!?! Finally got the puter unpacked, eh?? Talked to Nashvillebound about meeting at a restaurant 1/2 way between here and there. Pearls Cafe on Mounteagle Mtn. Lets do it soon.

100mbs
01-21-2005, 11:08 PM
Are you coming out to see Jeff and Stacy? If so I'd love to get together with all of you over dinner and some drinks.
If you mean "NashvilleBound", i would like to ge together with him and you for that matter. Maye we can do dinner one night or something.
We are going to stay with some friends in Franklin. But we are going to be looking everywhere for places to live and work. We are going to go to Knoxville for a few days as well, to check on our rental property and look for some more property to purchase.

NashvilleBound
01-22-2005, 05:04 AM
If you mean "NashvilleBound", i would like to ge together with him and you for that matter. Maye we can do dinner one night or something.
We are going to stay with some friends in Franklin. But we are going to be looking everywhere for places to live and work. We are going to go to Knoxville for a few days as well, to check on our rental property and look for some more property to purchase.
OH Franklin....you will probbably be too good to talk to us then :notam: jk....when you come out lets us know. Eveyones pretty central here. Be nice to get a bunch of boaters together. And Throwerb,
WELCOME TO TN

RiverOtter
01-22-2005, 05:07 AM
OH Franklin....you will probbably be too good to talk to us then :notam: jk....when you come out lets us know. Eveyones pretty central here. Be nice to get a bunch of boaters together. And Throwerb,
WELCOME TO TN
I'll bet he's looking at Brentwood or Belle Meade G&CC :idea:

totenhosen
01-22-2005, 07:08 AM
Congrats, all you need now is an Italian restuarant to replace Domenico's :wink:

NashvilleBound
01-22-2005, 08:53 AM
Congrats, all you need now is an Italian restuarant to replace Domenico's :wink:
We need more than that let me tell you. But its on its way this place is exploding. We should even have running water soon.

100mbs
01-22-2005, 02:22 PM
WELCOME TO TN
Whats up with Franklin and Brentwood?

100mbs
01-22-2005, 02:24 PM
WELCOME TO TN
Yeah, the wife and i would love to get together with you and Throwerb. I will send you guys a PM with my E-mail and Cell Phone.

RiverOtter
01-22-2005, 02:37 PM
Whats up with Franklin and Brentwood?
Hight dollar. Great place to live. Lots of stars live there.

100mbs
01-22-2005, 02:50 PM
O' I see. I had no idea. Our friends moved their last year. I think they want to move to a smaller house though and maybe a little cheaper.

100mbs
01-22-2005, 02:55 PM
Have you heard of anything about Fairview?

NashvilleBound
01-22-2005, 03:07 PM
Fairview sounds familair...want me to do an MLS search on it?
Franklin and Brentwood are the hoity toity neighborhoods...kinda like where the Otters live. :hammerhea Tho there are still areas inside those that are still regular TN pricing. But Mr Otter is right, most of the music industry pros live there...I just dont, not that were stars, but cuz it reminds me of San Diego too much with the hustle and rude people all driving big SUV's or Beemers with their nose stuck up in the air.

100mbs
01-22-2005, 06:42 PM
Fairview sounds familair...want me to do an MLS search on it?
Franklin and Brentwood are the hoity toity neighborhoods...kinda like where the Otters live. :hammerhea Tho there are still areas inside those that are still regular TN pricing. But Mr Otter is right, most of the music industry pros live there...I just dont, not that were stars, but cuz it reminds me of San Diego too much with the hustle and rude people all driving big SUV's or Beemers with their nose stuck up in the air.
Yeah if you can look up some MLS that would be great. How far is Hendsersonville from Franklin/Brentwood?
We have heard that Fairview is still a small community but it is growing.

NashvilleBound
01-23-2005, 06:12 AM
Yeah if you can look up some MLS that would be great. How far is Hendsersonville from Franklin/Brentwood?
I have the super whammmy computer but I cant post a map.....
Imagine Nashville as the center of a spoke wheel( a nice wheel) lol...anyways....Hendersonville is about 20 minutes up to 2 o'clock, Franklin/Brentwood is down 30 minutes to 7 o'clock, Murfreesboro is down 30 minutes at 5 o'clock and Fairview is down past Franklin/ Brentwood another 15 minutes at the same 7 o'clock area. Hwy 40 goes right through the middle of Nashville from 9 to 3. your away from Nashville a bit in Fairview, and yes its growing but all the areas out here are building as fast as they can....including me. If you want MLS listings, send me a e-mail with your price range and any details like: if they are rentals, for you, % down (if rental)...I try to work things up so you would know around what your flow would be.....anything else you want me to know about your needs....like nearest lakes if its for you.....

RiverOtter
01-23-2005, 08:14 AM
people all driving big SUV's or Beemers .
Now I've heard everyting, Ahem.... F250 4 door lifted diesel..... Sound familiar??? :hammer2: :D

RiverOtter
01-23-2005, 08:14 AM
Have you heard of anything about Fairview?
Nope, I defer to Nashvillebound on that one.

throwerb
01-24-2005, 12:22 PM
I have not heard much about Fairview, but Hendersonville is really growing. Our subdivision has two houses for sale in it and is right on lake Old Hickory. We love it here and would tell anyone even thinking of moving to talk to Nashvillebound and his wife about moving here.

dicudmore
01-24-2005, 12:41 PM
glad to hear its working out for you :D

throwerb
01-25-2005, 09:31 AM
glad to hear its working out for you :D
Thanks! I woke up this morning at about 6am and looked out my front window to see a full moon over the lake and just had to pinch my self to make sure it was real. :D What a difference from my home in SoCal.

Jordy
01-25-2005, 09:36 AM
Thanks! I woke up this morning at about 6am and looked out my front window to see a full moon over the lake and just had to pinch my self to make sure it was real. :D
Now you just need a River Cruiser tied up at your dock to complete the dream. :D :D :D