PDA

View Full Version : Almost done having the house tiled

Jetboatguru
01-21-2005, 06:23 PM
A couple weeks ago there was somebody posting in the ***boats West section looking to trade tile work for a boat or straight money deal. So, I PMed him and told him what we wanted to do and he came right over and bid the job. The job has taken 3 days and will be finished on the fourth day. We could not be happier with the way it is coming out. 900 Sq ft of all Porcelain Tile 18 inch. This guy is a local ***boater and is looking to start his own business. He was way way under the lowest bid we had received and he was prompt every morning. When I get a digital camera I will put up pics.
If anyone is looking do to tile work in Nor Cal, you should give him a call or PM him on the boards. His board name is Chrisnnikki and his email address is nmo6969@aol.com. Cell number 916 370-4954. Ask for Chris. Sorry about the spam but I think people should know the good deal out there.

LUVNLIFE
01-21-2005, 06:28 PM
Good plug Tony ;) Help the man out if he does good work.

slotracer
01-21-2005, 06:46 PM
tony i am glad you are happy with him thats my future son in law.
pat(slotracer) :cool:

Mandelon
01-21-2005, 06:55 PM
Licensed, bonded and insured?

Jetboatguru
01-21-2005, 08:32 PM
Mandelon, he is in the process right now. I just gave him a chance to get started and he did not let me down. My floors look awesome!!

Mandelon
01-21-2005, 08:38 PM
We all had to get started some how. I did it too. Contracting is not easy, and quality work is one of the most important traits.
But when I have to compete against those with no overhead...well, you know. :hammerhea We've been down this thread before. :wink:
Just make sure he is careful about advertising.

Jetboatguru
01-21-2005, 08:49 PM
I understand Mandelon. I can appreciate what you are saying. He is on his way to getting all the right things done for the business. I was just happy with the work and wanted to give him a plug.