PDA

View Full Version : Revolution @ L.A.Boatshow?

shadow
01-21-2005, 07:09 PM
Haven't heard much from Froggystyle lately.Is the new Trident Revolution
going to be at the Boatshow?

BajaMike
01-21-2005, 07:33 PM
When is the LA Boatshow???

shadow
01-21-2005, 07:39 PM
When is the LA Boatshow???
Starts next weekend i belive the 29th is the first day.

Mandelon
01-21-2005, 07:41 PM
See you there?

Eliminator 4 Life
01-21-2005, 08:03 PM
I hope it will be done. I cant wait to see it

roostwear
01-21-2005, 08:54 PM
Has there even been one in the water yet?

BarryMac
01-21-2005, 08:56 PM
I asked him a little over a week ago, he never answered my question, must be top secret...

shadow
01-22-2005, 08:18 AM
I asked him a little over a week ago, he never answered my question, must be top secret...
So what do you think?public unveiling at LA Boat show? :confused:

BarryMac
01-22-2005, 08:21 AM
So what do you think?public unveiling at LA Boat show? :confused:
You just never know with Wes, anything is possible...

phebus
01-22-2005, 04:10 PM
Trident is not listed on the exhibitor list.....but, Wes is using a dealer network for the sales of his boats. So who knows????????

al cole'holic
01-22-2005, 06:19 PM
..and still no word from Froggy :idea:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-22-2005, 07:52 PM
He's probably working his a$$ off trying to get it ready. We'll just have to go visit him and take over his booth!!! Bunch of drink ***boaters "Relax, Wes, we'll sell the boats for ya!!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_4_16.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm39696US')

Infomaniac
01-24-2005, 11:47 AM
ttt

RiverDave
01-24-2005, 11:48 AM
I'm kinda curious about that myself?
RD

syke-o
01-24-2005, 11:51 AM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :confused:

Mandelon
01-24-2005, 12:42 PM
He's keeping us in sus......pen.....ders..... :supp:

RiverDave
01-24-2005, 02:01 PM
The Revolution will NOT be at the LA show. (Just called Trident and asked)
RD

Froggystyle
01-24-2005, 02:13 PM
Sorry guys (and gals..) I haven't been on much lately and didn't know about this thread.
Those of you who know me well know that I don't half-ass anything. I believe the Revolution to be evidence of that.
My boat show booth, when we do it will be legendary. I anticipate it will cost me nearly $75,000 to do properly, and I am putting that money into the company right now.
In addition I am not big into politics. The LA boat show is pure politics. I can't imagine me having a Trident booth anywhere but upstairs, and the spot that I want is currently taken. This may change next year, but for this year it is taken. And, you can't "buy" that spot. So, we will see.
Lastly, to have a boat at the show would have meant really stressing the completion of the development process. I am not hurried, and we are looking forward to building the production process smoothly and efficiently. That means not just rigging a boat, but rigging templates and systems, buying the proper tools and equipment to repeat the process flawlessly and efficiently. That is where we spend all of our time right now, and I think it is well spent. The timeline to complete a boat for the LA show didn't work with the correct development timeline, so we bumped the show.
So, the first showing of the boat... the "unveiling" as it were will likely be as it should be, which is in Parker at Foxes. I will let you all know when and where to be, but the party will be richter, a place where the beer will flow like wine, where the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano.
Thanks for thinking of us though. Maybe next year.

STV_Keith
01-24-2005, 02:17 PM
So, the first showing of the boat... the "unveiling" as it were will likely be as it should be, which is in Parker at Foxes. I will let you all know when and where to be
You best be letting us in on that secret far enough in advance to secure lodging and the like!

KACHINA KEN
01-24-2005, 02:22 PM
[QUOTE=Froggystyle]Sorry guys (and gals..) I haven't been on much lately and didn't know about this thread.
Those of you who know me well know that I don't half-ass anything. I believe the Revolution to be evidence of that.
My boat show booth, when we do it will be legendary.
If you have me lighting it , it will be.

mbrown2
01-24-2005, 02:24 PM
. the "unveiling" as it were will likely be as it should be, which is in Parker at Foxes. I will let you all know when and where to be, but the party will be richter, a place where the beer will flow like wine, where the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano.
I was hoping it would be at the show, but I oh'well, getting things done is more important...let us know when the Foxes unveiling is, I want to be there....

Sherpa
01-24-2005, 02:51 PM
OKay, that's it, I'm not going to the show now..........
dang..........
--Sherpa

Eliminator 4 Life
01-24-2005, 03:22 PM
Yea Im not going either :eek:

phebus
01-24-2005, 04:54 PM
I will let you all know when and where to be, but the party will be richter, a place where the beer will flow like wine, where the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano.
Does that mean they won't swallow, last time I checked, that was the Capistrano dealio. :D

ROZ
01-24-2005, 05:02 PM
Does that mean they won't swallow, last time I checked, that was the Capistrano dealio. :D
LMAO!!!!

Froggystyle
01-24-2005, 05:02 PM
You didn't watch Dumb and Dumber closely enough... ;)

phebus
01-24-2005, 05:05 PM
You didn't watch Dumb and Dumber closely enough... ;)
I guess that makes me the dumbest!! :D

Rexone
01-24-2005, 05:07 PM
flock like the salmon of Capistrano.
:D

RiverKitty
01-24-2005, 05:12 PM
So, the first showing of the boat... the "unveiling" as it were will likely be as it should be, which is in Parker at Foxes. I will let you all know when and where to be, but the party will be richter, a place where the beer will flow like wine, where the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano.
Wess,
I'm certainly looking forward to that day!!! Wooo Hoooo!!! :D

shueman
01-24-2005, 11:02 PM
You best be letting us in on that secret far enough in advance to secure lodging and the like!
OP6 maybe...??

Sherpa
01-25-2005, 06:34 AM
Yea Im not going either :eek:
I had my whle weekend all detailed out....
Saturday 7am, Turlock swap meet..... then drive to LA afterwards..
then, sunday go to LA boat show...
then monday drive home...
oh well, there's still Turlock.!
--Sherpa

HCS
01-25-2005, 08:49 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Women and beer!