PDA

View Full Version : Havasu RV Resort

Bolties
04-20-2006, 06:52 AM
Heading out this Sat to check out the Havasu RV Resort. I guess they have released the second phase and will have a 3rd phase releasing shortly. It mostly consists of lots for sale for small park homes but also sells spaces for class A motor homes. Anyone have a place there or checked it out yet?

CBadDad
04-20-2006, 07:00 AM
I haven't check ed it out yet, but I'd be interested in a contact number for the place.

Bolties
04-20-2006, 07:02 AM
www.havasurvresort.com

BajaMike
04-20-2006, 02:55 PM
Anyone know how much the lots sell for?
:idea:

TOBTEK
04-20-2006, 02:58 PM
Anyone know how much the lots sell for?
:idea:
HEARD AS MUCH AS 125k, 70-125K ? ..... Wanted to go check it out this weekend as well. I enquired about this a few weeks back. A few people on here have lots there.... Looks REALLY nice, BUT its way OFF the water.

BajaMike
04-20-2006, 03:06 PM
HEARD AS MUCH AS 125k, 70-125K ? ..... Wanted to go check it out this weekend as well. I enquired about this a few weeks back. A few people on here have lots there.... Looks REALLY nice, BUT its way OFF the water.
Also, find out how much the home owners association fees and other monthly costs are....
Look at me....giving you assignments to do....I must be still at work :D
But I am curious....:confused:
Thanks....

TOBTEK
04-20-2006, 03:22 PM
Also, find out how much the home owners association fees and other monthly costs are....
Look at me....giving you assignments to do....I must be still at work :D
But I am curious....:confused:
Thanks....
75.00 a month HOA

andy01
04-20-2006, 03:39 PM
It's really a nice place........ Tob call me if you want some info.

sigepmock
04-20-2006, 03:50 PM
We'll be there this weekend stop by for a cold one.....Lots 129, third street on the right as you enter the park, I think it's Larkspur or something ...look for our rig....
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495mohopic-med.jpg
Chris
We love the place. Been there since the beginning. The Phuggits and Havasu Lvr are also in the park. Lots of blue hairs in the winter, pretty much have the places to ourselves in the summer.
PM if you want more info.
Assoc = $75 month that includes water sewer, club house and pool and spa usage.
Elec, TV, and Telephone are extra and set up through the local agencies.
See you out there,
Chris Mock

TOBTEK
04-20-2006, 04:28 PM
We'll be there this weekend stop by for a cold one.....Lots 129, third street on the right as you enter the park, I think it's Larkspur or something ...look for our rig....
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495mohopic-med.jpg
Chris
We love the place. Been there since the beginning. The Phuggits and Havasu Lvr are also in the park. Lots of blue hairs in the winter, pretty much have the places to ourselves in the summer.
PM if you want more info.
Assoc = $75 month that includes water sewer, club house and pool and spa usage.
Elec, TV, and Telephone are extra and set up through the local agencies.
See you out there,
Chris Mock
gonna try to come and see you this weekend..... have cold silvers READY :)

sigepmock
04-20-2006, 04:59 PM
gonna try to come and see you this weekend..... have cold silvers READY :)
Will do :rollside:

Havasu Luvr
04-20-2006, 05:03 PM
Will do :rollside:
Have two waiting :)

sigepmock
04-20-2006, 05:36 PM
Have two waiting :)
I'll make it a whole cooler if you're coming over..... :crossx:

TCHB
04-20-2006, 05:37 PM
I have checked it out and it is very nice. Nice Nice pool area and clubhouse.
How much are they asking for the lots now???

sigepmock
04-20-2006, 05:58 PM
Phase one has a few private sellers in the $50K range, I think Phase II is $75k to $125k depending on the size, view, and landscaping (BBQ Islands...etc..)

Havasu Luvr
04-20-2006, 06:14 PM
I'll make it a whole cooler if you're coming over..... :crossx:
That's it? :hammerhea I'll bring some more... :D

MarkyMark
04-20-2006, 09:32 PM
Does anyone no the price of the park Models?

nodigg
04-20-2006, 09:40 PM
DAMMIT! Wish I hadda coulda but didn't buy when they built the first phase. Sold at 30k I think. Just down the hill from my precast concrete plant. But then who thought they would become popular so quickly. I even tried hittin' the jakes when I pass HL's place in the boom truck to lower the values! It IS a nice place for sure. Tony and Larry did it up right!

Havasu Luvr
04-21-2006, 05:42 AM
DAMMIT! I even tried hittin' the jakes when I pass HL's place in the boom truck to lower the values!
That is you? I have LHPD looking for you. :mad: jk. That's NOT a s bad as you Arizonians working @ 6am Thanksgiving morning across the street in the new storage facility. I know the wages are low but do they need the money that bad? :rolleyes:
How the heck are you Rick

nodigg
04-21-2006, 05:45 AM
That is you? I have LHPD looking for you. :mad: jk. That's NOT a s bad as you Arizonians working @ 6am Thanksgiving morning across the street in the new storage facility. I know the wages are low but do they need the money that bad? :rolleyes:
How the heck are you Rick
All good here bud. The guy that is gonna manage that place is renting my buddies house next door to me. They have been shut down for what? about 6-8 months? What an eye sore for those on the front row though. Sorry to see the view leave for you folks. We are calling it the concrete fortress.

Havasu Luvr
04-21-2006, 06:22 AM
All good here bud. The guy that is gonna manage that place is renting my buddies house next door to me. They have been shut down for what? about 6-8 months? What an eye sore for those on the front row though. Sorry to see the view leave for you folks. We are calling it the concrete fortress.
Yeap, a good 6 months. I was hoping it would be done so I can get storage there. Would be much more convient. You going to the BBSP?

sigepmock
04-21-2006, 06:29 AM
Yeap, a good 6 months. I was hoping it would be done so I can get storage there. Would be much more convient. You going to the BBSP?
I had my name on the list originally before they shut down.....I'll have to make sure to get on the list again...it would be very convienent :crossx: Nodigg if you find Rhino tracks in the plant....it wasn't us :rollside:
Chris

nodigg
04-23-2006, 10:29 AM
I had my name on the list originally before they shut down.....I'll have to make sure to get on the list again...it would be very convienent :crossx: Nodigg if you find Rhino tracks in the plant....it wasn't us :rollside:
Chris
LOL! I don't think I could tell the difference between those and the buggie and the golf carts and the mixer and the boom truck and the ...well you get the point. Be sure to close the gate behind you when you leave! :boxed:

riverroyal
04-23-2006, 10:38 AM
the lake,nice place but not for me

Bolties
04-24-2006, 08:09 AM
So we went to the Resort on Sat. Liked it so much that we put in an offer on the place. They accepted :) This will be our first vacation home, so excited. :rollside: It is smaller than what we would want but for the price, you can't pass it up. Figure we would be saving up to $300 a month opposed to renting all the time. We were really impressed with all the amenities they had to offer. Very well maintained and very nice people. It's not far from the water either as I expected. You figure that all the other mobile home resorts in town cost at least $300 a month on space rent, over the course of 20 years, that’s an additional $72K on a property that you will technically never own. That's also if they were to not increase your rent over that time. So for me, it's a no brainer. Here is a pic of what the park homes look like. This is on their smallest corner lot so they have larger ones for a larger price. If anyone has any questions or is interested I have some info on a few other ones for sale.
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i293/krissy2659/parkhome2.jpg

sigepmock
04-24-2006, 08:17 AM
Welcome to the park. What lot are you on? We're on 129. If we see you we'll stop by and introduce ourselves. Feel free to stop if you see us.
Chris
So we went to the Resort on Sat. Liked it so much that we put in an offer on the place. They accepted :) This will be our first vacation home, so excited. :rollside: It is smaller than what we would want but for the price, you can't pass it up. Figure we would be saving up to $300 a month opposed to renting all the time. We were really impressed with all the amenities they had to offer. Very well maintained and very nice people. It's not far from the water either as I expected. You figure that all the other mobile home resorts in town cost at least $300 a month on space rent, over the course of 20 years, that’s an additional $72K on a property that you will technically never own. That's also if they were to not increase your rent over that time. So for me, it's a no brainer. Here is a pic of what the park homes look like. This is on their smallest corner lot so they have larger ones for a larger price. If anyone has any questions or is interested I have some info on a few other ones for sale.
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i293/krissy2659/parkhome2.jpg

Havasu Luvr
04-24-2006, 08:24 AM
Welcome Bolties, now remember..."Quiet Time" Oct - Apr = 8pm - 8am (Bluehair Special). May - Sept "NO SUCH THING"...... :rolleyes:
When's the House warming party?

Bolties
04-24-2006, 08:26 AM
We are lot 137 on the same street. Cool :) I'm Kristin and my hubby's name is Brian. We will meet you within a month or so I guess. I think I saw your truck their on Sat....

Bolties
04-24-2006, 08:30 AM
Welcome Bolties, now remember..."Quiet Time" Oct - Apr = 8pm - 8am (Bluehair Special). May - Sept "NO SUCH THING"...... :rolleyes:
When's the House warming party?
Do you live in the park as well?

Havasu Luvr
04-24-2006, 08:37 AM
[QUOTE=Bolties]Do you live in the park as well?[/QOUTE]
Yeap, check your pm's

sigepmock
04-24-2006, 08:49 AM
We are lot 137 on the same street. Cool :) I'm Kristin and my hubby's name is Brian. We will meet you within a month or so I guess. I think I saw your truck their on Sat....
Hey....just at the top of the hill...to cool. Nice to meet you and look forward to meeting you in person. Like I said feel free to stop by any time. Also watch out for Dave (Havasu Luvr)... :crossx: j/k Dave.
Chris

Havasu Luvr
04-24-2006, 08:55 AM
Hey....just at the top of the hill...to cool. Nice to meet you and look forward to meeting you in person. Like I said feel free to stop by any time. Also watch out for Dave (Havasu Luvr)... :crossx: j/k Dave.
Chris
DAMM ! ! WTF???? I see how you treat your best neighbor. Just because I'm Japanese does NOT mean you need to dist me....
:boxed:

OutCole'd
05-11-2006, 10:59 AM
Anyone know anything about the storage facility being built across the street from this place?

sigepmock
05-11-2006, 12:04 PM
Anyone know anything about the storage facility being built across the street from this place?
Last I heard.....out money again looking for investors. :yuk:

sigepmock
05-11-2006, 01:02 PM
Hey Kristin.....did you ever get the deal worked out?? Are we neighbors yet?
If so we'll be out there this weekend again, Friday thru Monday. Stop by anytime,looking forward to meeting you and the hubby.
Chris

Bolties
05-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Hey Kristin.....did you ever get the deal worked out?? Are we neighbors yet?
If so we'll be out there this weekend again, Friday thru Monday. Stop by anytime,looking forward to meeting you and the hubby.
Chris
Hey :) Yeah we are supposed to close escrow on the 24th.... So if all goes as planned we will be there for four days on mem weekend. We normally are not holiday weekend go-ers but we are do dang excited to get the first use of the boat and house. What about you, RU gonna be there that weekend?

sigepmock
05-11-2006, 06:24 PM
Hey :) Yeah we are supposed to close escrow on the 24th.... So if all goes as planned we will be there for four days on mem weekend. We normally are not holiday weekend go-ers but we are do dang excited to get the first use of the boat and house. What about you, RU gonna be there that weekend?
Sweet, hope everything goes as planned. Yeah looks like we might be there cruising the pontoon :crossx: Not normally Holiday weekenders either but we've been having so much fun this year we might just show up for the show....
Hope to see you guys out there soon,
Chris, Carrie , and Lauren
PS Watch out for Dave....

nodigg
05-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Funding is supposed to be in place once again. They are looking for workers at this time.