PDA

View Full Version : Havasu boat storage

phebus
01-21-2005, 11:34 PM
Anyone have a lead on a good indoor storage spot that is available in Havasu?

Kilrtoy
01-21-2005, 11:47 PM
They are there but you will pay thru the nose....
the cheap are all taken up and the waiting list, you will hit the lottery before you get one

HOOTER SLED-
01-21-2005, 11:51 PM
Yea but if you can afford a big ass boat, you should be able to afford a big ass monthly payment to store it too.

Kilrtoy
01-21-2005, 11:59 PM
who said his boat was BIG ASS, it may be sleek and sexy..... :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-22-2005, 12:01 AM
who said his boat was BIG ASS, it may be sleek and sexy..... :D
Sleek and sexy can carry a big ass price tag. Take the Mrs. for example. She's sleek and sexy. You sure do spend alot of money on her don't you. :wink:

phebus
01-22-2005, 06:49 AM
Also considering the purchase of a storage condo if anyone has any leads on any new units going up, but would prefer a rental until I can sort some things out.

cc322
01-22-2005, 07:39 AM
We use Mc Cheapers storage, brand new units I pay 100.00 for a 12x30 unit here is there #760 663-4941 there office is actually in parker.

OutCole'd
01-22-2005, 08:31 AM
I use Blue Water o Lake Havasu Blvd. Not sure of the # right not. I'm in a 14' X 34' unit.

jbtrailerjim
01-22-2005, 09:02 AM
We use Mc Cheapers storage, brand new units I pay 100.00 for a 12x30 unit here is there #760 663-4941 there office is actually in parker.
I store my boat here also. Nothing fancy & no power inside the units but its cheap.

cc322
01-22-2005, 09:24 AM
I store my boat here also. Nothing fancy & no power inside the units but its cheap
Yup they were the cheapest I could find no frills but gets the job done

Midlife Advantage
01-22-2005, 09:32 AM
I use Advantage RV Storage, behind Advantage Boats. its $350 a month for a 100' x 12 or so, but if they wall it in half its 200 a month!

jbtrailerjim
01-22-2005, 09:36 AM
I store my boat here also. Nothing fancy & no power inside the units but its cheap
Yup they were the cheapest I could find no frills but gets the job done
I almost was gonna bring the boat home for the winter to save some money but I was afraid I would not get the storage spot back. I think I'm going to hang on to this spot. Available indoor storage seems pretty scarce in Havasu.

Kachina26
01-22-2005, 09:38 AM
I'm paying $135 a month at Campbell's. Just 1/4 mile from Windsor beach ramp. 24 hour on site security, power, fire alarms, full service shop, for a price they will gas your boat fill the ice chest, go shopping in town if you like, launch it and slip it. And if you are one of those big ballers, they will pick you up at the airport! I know that they will have an open 12x30 once my house is done ;) about 7 months or so from now. Call them, they usually get openings in the winter time.

Midlife Advantage
01-22-2005, 09:42 AM
I'm paying $135 a month at Campbell's. Just 1/4 mile from Windsor beach ramp. 24 hour on site security, power, fire alarms, full service shop, for a price they will gas your boat fill the ice chest, go shopping in town if you like, launch it and slip it. And if you are one of those big ballers, they will pick you up at the airport! I know that they will have an open 12x30 once my house is done ;) about 7 months or so from now. Call them, they usually get openings in the winter time.
THAT sounds like the dealio!

Keith E. Sayre
01-22-2005, 09:43 AM
My buddy Paul Carter owns Blue Water Storage on Kiowa and has some units
available and has some brand new ones available at his other spot in Desert
Hills. They're right behind Cheetah Boats. They just built about 40 new units
some are 35' long, others are 45' long. He has about 8 or 10 left. Granted it's not in Havasu but it takes a whopping 4 minutes to get to Windsor ramp.
His name is Paul Carter and he's a sick twisted boat freak like all of us!
His number is 928-230-9025. He keeps his places safe and clean.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
928-680-1400

phebus
01-22-2005, 09:59 AM
Thanks everyone, keep the leads coming, I plan on following up on all that meet my needs. I am going to be out there this Thurs-Sun., and hope to find something during this trip. I know indoor storage in Havasu is scarce, and there are waiting lists at some places, but I hope enough leads will come my way that I can secure something.
I would like something around 12x40 with electrical, and of course as much security protection as possible.
If people could post (or PM me if you don't want it public) what their costs per month are for something comparable, I would appreciate it as it would make my decision process easier.
Thanks,
Rick

Bre
01-22-2005, 10:03 AM
Thanks everyone, keep the leads coming, I plan on following up on all that meet my needs. I am going to be out there this Thurs-Sun., and hope to find something during this trip. I know indoor storage in Havasu is scarce, and there are waiting lists at some places, but I hope enough leads will come my way that I can secure something.
I would like something around 12x40 with electrical, and of course as much security protection as possible.
If people could post (or PM me if you don't want it public) what their costs per month are for something comparable, I would appreciate it as it would make my decision process easier.
Thanks,
Rick
Our storage is behind Wal Mart we pay $165 a month. I can call him for you to see if anything is open. Let me know.

summerlove
01-22-2005, 10:38 PM
Anyone have a lead on a good indoor storage spot that is available in Havasu?
I am currently renting a stall at campbell until my new house is complete, sometime next month, early march. It's a 10x30- it's your's if you want it. They have no cvacancies right now. Let me know asap and I'll put a call in for you.

Kilrtoy
01-22-2005, 10:47 PM
COME ON
I called three months ago, they said they have a two year waiting list......

phebus
01-23-2005, 08:42 AM
I am currently renting a stall at campbell until my new house is complete, sometime next month, early march. It's a 10x30- it's your's if you want it. They have no cvacancies right now. Let me know asap and I'll put a call in for you.
I think I may have a hook up allready, but I will talk to you this weekend in Havasu. Until I sign on the dotted line, I don't want to asume it's a done deal, but I hope it goes through.

summerlove
01-23-2005, 09:00 AM
COME ON
I called three months ago, they said they have a two year waiting list......
Remember, I HAVE a campbell! Actually, I got lucky and an unexpected opening happened.

summerlove
01-23-2005, 09:02 AM
I think I may have a hook up allready, but I will talk to you this weekend in Havasu. Until I sign on the dotted line, I don't want to asume it's a done deal, but I hope it goes through.
Why don't you and Linda (and Nicole too if she's there) pop on over to Campbells and join us. We'll be there all day for food and coctails. It's our anual Campbell Clambake! Call my cell and I'll fill you in.

phebus
01-23-2005, 09:53 AM
Why don't you and Linda (and Nicole too if she's there) pop on over to Campbells and join us. We'll be there all day for food and coctails. It's our anual Campbell Clambake! Call my cell and I'll fill you in.
I'll give you a call. You will need to fill me in on the secret handshake and the chants of the Campbell cult, or I won't be able to get in the door!! :D

purrfecttremor
01-23-2005, 10:57 AM
store mine at windsor beach.12x30 with ekectrical inside and hose bibs outside.120.00 monthly.close to launch ramp.