PDA

View Full Version : 1st Annual NKRA Olympics

Jetboatguru
01-22-2005, 08:33 AM
Grab a potnah and get ready for the games. The NKRA Olympics will be held in April. 3 events,
Horseshoes
Boche Ball
Golf
2 person teams
$40 per team
Winners take all
points system
1st- 30
2nd- 25
3rd- 20
4th- 15
5th- 10
6th-5
7th-4
8th-3
9th- 2
10th-1
Must have team name.
In the event of a tie the tie breaker will consist of 1 round of each event.
i.e. each team will have 1 toss from each player in horsehoes. 1 roll from each team in Boche ball and 1 hole on the golf course (closes to the pin).
Other details to follow.......

dossangers
01-22-2005, 10:52 AM
Were in: TEAM N. W. T. [needles white trash] starring Bruce''STONECOLD'' Slingerland and Wayne "The ROCK" Herbert!! you will SMELL what were COOK'IN a SERIOUS ASS WHOOP'IN!! :crossx: :crossx:

TRG
01-22-2005, 03:23 PM
Were in: TEAM N. W. T. [needles white trash] starring Bruce''STONECOLD'' Slingerland and Wayne "The ROCK" Herbert!! you will SMELL what were COOK'IN a SERIOUS ASS WHOOP'IN!! :crossx: :crossx:
LOL! typical wrestling fans, gotta be carrying it over into their boatin lifestyle!

ACCEPTENCE
01-23-2005, 11:44 AM
...and I was hopein to see a long jump competition :wink:
or even better a high jump competition :D

BILLY.B
01-23-2005, 01:58 PM
...and I was hopein to see a long jump competition :wink:
or even better a high jump competition :DWhat you plan on going up against the " S.S.SEA DONKEY" :idea: ???. The bolt Nazi already chose off Bruce to an all around competition which included drag racing there pontoons, then racing them from a grand prix start (my idea) for two laps, and then jumping in there flats for the same thing. I guess you could be in for the first leg seeing as your missing the "FLATTY"part of the competition :jawdrop: :boxingguy :D

Sangerboy
01-23-2005, 05:34 PM
"Team Knucklehead" is in :D Made up of Greg "The Anvil" and Scott "The Eraser" Mitchell. We might as well donate our money right now, since we are like below even really bad at golf. But we do have a secret strategy to be unveiled during the competition :wink:

uclahater
01-23-2005, 07:28 PM
Team "Outboard Haters" will be uclahater, and Robbie the Bitch :boxingguy :lightsabe

waterwitch
01-24-2005, 07:21 AM
Hey Tony..
what day do you plan on
doing your "special olympics"?

WaterBox
01-24-2005, 09:39 AM
Hey Tony..
what day do you plan on
doing your "special olympics"?
:messedup: ''SPECIAL OLYMPICS'' :messedup: Good one! ROFL. :cry: :D