PDA

View Full Version : My dirty floor

swac
01-22-2005, 09:25 AM
What is the best way to clean my floor it has years of grease and dirt. Can i use like a sos pad or something abrasive like that?
-swac

fltflyn
01-22-2005, 09:54 AM
gunk foamy engine brite. 1.99 a can @walmart.a little water and a soft rag you'll be in good shape. worked for me on the nasty of nasties.let it sit in there for 10min or so then wipe the floor down. a sos will scratch the clear.

Jetboatguru
01-22-2005, 09:59 AM
I hear the guys at RPM Marine do a great job on floors and windows. :eek:

fltflyn
01-22-2005, 10:18 AM
hey guru should'nt you be in the squirt boat forums. sissy lala.

Stab-n-Steer
01-23-2005, 08:20 AM
There's a product called "Pour and Restore". It penetrates the concrete, forms up, lifting the grease and dirt and then dries to a powder. It's a little pricey but works great... www.pourandrestore.com
S&S

wsuwrhr
01-23-2005, 08:48 AM
There's a product called "Pour and Restore". It penetrates the concrete, forms up, lifting the grease and dirt and then dries to a powder. It's a little pricey but works great... www.pourandrestore.com
S&S
Here I was thinking he was talking about the boat floor. I will have to try that, thanks.
Brian

Bob Hostetter
01-25-2005, 08:52 AM
There is a company in San Bernardino called "Waxie" that carries several different types of industrial cleaners. They have one named "Bare Knuckles" that I use to strip/clean my shop concrete floors. They may have something newer as well. I used the Bare Knuckles to strip the floor then Iron Stone from the same supplier to reseal it afterwards. Once sealed cleanup is super easy.............