PDA

View Full Version : Kidstuf

Bre
01-22-2005, 09:44 AM
Do you guys make a pink Eliminator sweat suit? Or can you? Thanks.

kidstuf
01-22-2005, 09:47 AM
Hi Bre... Sure I can... I'll send you a pm ;)

phebus
01-22-2005, 10:12 AM
Crotchless? :D :p :D Hey, a guy can dream can't he? :D

BoatFloating
01-22-2005, 10:32 AM
Hi Bre... Sure I can... I'll send you a pm ;)
Send one to Charley also he's looking for one too......
:)

Bre
01-22-2005, 11:07 AM
Crotchless? :D :p :D Hey, a guy can dream can't he? :D
:D

Bre
01-22-2005, 11:07 AM
Send one to Charley also he's looking for one too......
:)
:p Poor Charley

Charley
01-22-2005, 08:09 PM
:p Poor Charley
Nah... I'm totally comfortable with my sexuality ;)
have you seen the pictures of rocky and 3do on the other hand :idea:
somethin like this
:jawdrop:
:lightsabe

Three Days Only
01-24-2005, 10:10 AM
Nah... I'm totally comfortable with my sexuality ;)
have you seen the pictures of rocky and 3do on the other hand :idea:
somethin like this
:jawdrop:
:lightsabe
Obvioulsy we are even more comfortable then you!!!

Bre
01-26-2005, 10:12 AM
Thanks for everything Brandi.... it fits perfect.... just a lil long...but with shoes on it should be perfect :) You guys did an awesome job..and thanks for getting it done so quickly.... :smile: Any chance you guys can do some clothing for my two lil ones?

BoatFloating
01-26-2005, 11:05 AM
Thanks for everything Brandi.... it fits perfect.... just a lil long...but with shoes on it should be perfect :) You guys did an awesome job..and thanks for getting it done so quickly.... :smile: Any chance you guys can do some clothing for my two lil ones?
Want, want , want........

kidstuf
01-26-2005, 01:16 PM
glad you liked it bre... i'm sure it looks great on you :smile:
what size are your lil ones?? i have those little pink and white raglan shirts in 2T and 4T that would probably fit them... your girls are adorable by the way!!! let me know. ;)

Bre
01-26-2005, 01:23 PM
Want, want , want........
I want lots of things :rolleyes: Doesn't every girl? :p :sleeping: :wink:

Bre
01-26-2005, 01:24 PM
glad you liked it bre... i'm sure it looks great on you :smile:
what size are your lil ones?? i have those little pink and white raglan shirts in 2T and 4T that would probably fit them... your girls are adorable by the way!!! let me know. ;)
I will take 2 in 2T :smile: Just when ever you guys get a chance... don't need them right away. And thank you! :smile:

kidstuf
01-26-2005, 04:35 PM
I will take 2 in 2T :smile: Just when ever you guys get a chance... don't need them right away. And thank you! :smile:
they will be at the la show if you want to take a look at them there...
i'll be at the show on saturday and sunday, so if you're going on either of those days let me know and i'll look out for you guys :wink:

Bre
01-26-2005, 05:06 PM
they will be at the la show if you want to take a look at them there...
i'll be at the show on saturday and sunday, so if you're going on either of those days let me know and i'll look out for you guys :wink:
We will be there Sat. :smile: Thanks!

BoatFloating
01-26-2005, 05:34 PM
Hey this is Cats and Tunnels not a fashion show..... You girls are killing me.....
If you looking for the fashion forum it's down torwards the bottom and you'll find Migirl (kilrtoy) as the Moderator.... :D

Bre
01-26-2005, 05:52 PM
Hey this is Cats and Tunnels not a fashion show..... You girls are killing me.....
If you looking for the fashion forum it's down torwards the bottom and you'll find Migirl (kilrtoy) as the Moderator.... :D
I am so sorry Rocky.

BoatFloating
01-26-2005, 06:12 PM
I am so sorry Rocky.
I'm just messing with you girl to be so touchy....
:hammer2:

Bre
01-26-2005, 06:13 PM
I'm just messing with you girl to be so touchy....
:hammer2:
More like sarcastic :wink:

Kilrtoy
01-26-2005, 06:19 PM
Just because I by all my wifes clothes, doesnt make me a fashion guru. I just have a specific look I want to look at....

BoatFloating
01-26-2005, 06:19 PM
More like sarcastic :wink:
Whatever :sqeyes:

kidstuf
01-26-2005, 08:34 PM
bf, don't tell me you're not into fashion shows with that lil cowboy getup and big pink hat of yours (oh yes, i remember seein it)... besides, you should know by now that everything is a fashion show for girls... and this thread is about how to be fashionable in your cat/tunnel ;) :D
btw, will i be meeting you at the boat show??

Jordy
01-26-2005, 08:51 PM
bf, don't tell me you're not into fashion shows with that lil cowboy getup and big pink hat of yours (oh yes, i remember seein it)...
Nice. That was a direct hit there. :D :D :D

BoatFloating
01-27-2005, 09:10 AM
bf, don't tell me you're not into fashion shows with that lil cowboy getup and big pink hat of yours (oh yes, i remember seein it)... besides, you should know by now that everything is a fashion show for girls... and this thread is about how to be fashionable in your cat/tunnel ;) :D
btw, will i be meeting you at the boat show??
Ouch..... don't hate me because I'm hot in my Cowboy duds.....
Are you going to be at the show next Sat Feb 5th? That's when were going.....
:mix:

kidstuf
01-27-2005, 12:47 PM
Ouch..... don't hate me because I'm hot in my Cowboy duds.....
Are you going to be at the show next Sat Feb 5th? That's when were going.....
:mix:
nope... i'll be in vegas that weekend... some other time ;)

BoatFloating
01-27-2005, 03:51 PM
nope... i'll be in vegas that weekend... some other time ;)
Super Bowl weekend is a great time in Vegas. I've done it like the last 10 years.... Giving it a rest this year. Maybe you could leave a big cardboard cut out of yourself in the booth so I can say hi. Boy you have a rough life...... :cool:

mbrown2
01-27-2005, 03:57 PM
So Brandie,
You gonna be at the Eliminator booth Saturday? I will stop by...I always pics up a shirt or something as a former owner..., but don't don't hate on me if I am flying the Dam Custom Bayliners shirt or hat... :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

BoatFloating
01-27-2005, 04:00 PM
So Brandie,
You gonna be at the Eliminator booth Saturday? I will stop by...I always pics up a shirt or something as a former owner..., but don't don't hate on me if I am flying the Dam Custom Bayliners shirt or hat... :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:
Hey you leave 3DO's girl alone you hater. The name is Daves Cult Boats.......
:squiggle:

kidstuf
01-27-2005, 04:07 PM
So Brandie,
yes, i'll be there saturday and sunday... come on by and say hi... i won't hate :D ;)

mbrown2
01-27-2005, 04:13 PM
BTW...we will be in Vegas next week as well...Social D on Friday, Opium on Saturday, and the game on Sunday....gonna be great weekend.. :hammerhea
Pipe down BF, should you not be in Dumont or somewhere...

kidstuf
01-27-2005, 04:16 PM
BTW...we will be in Vegas next week as well...Social D on Friday, Opium on Saturday, and the game on Sunday....gonna be great weekend.. :hammerhea
really?? we might have to run into you... where are you staying??

BoatFloating
01-27-2005, 04:17 PM
Tomorrow.......

mbrown2
01-27-2005, 04:20 PM
really?? we might have to run into you... where are you staying??
Two timeshares and two rooms down on the strip...I am staying in one of the timeshares....you going to be there? We will be at the Hardrock on Friday for the show, probably at Opium in Cesars at some point on Saturday night and have not decided where we are watching the game at...definitely we have to toss one back if we are going to be in the same area code...

kidstuf
01-27-2005, 04:20 PM
Tomorrow.......
you know bob may?? 30 daytona w/ teague 1000's??? he's in dumont right now...

BoatFloating
01-27-2005, 04:23 PM
you know bob may?? 30 daytona w/ teague 1000's??? he's in dumont right now...
Ya, what kind of sand toys does he have....

kidstuf
01-27-2005, 04:24 PM
Two timeshares and two rooms down on the strip...I am staying in one of the timeshares....you going to be there? We will be at the Hardrock on Friday for the show, probably at Opium in Cesars at some point on Saturday night and have not decided where we are watching the game at...definitely we have to toss one back if we are going to be in the same area code...
yeah, i'll be at the bellagio... i'll get your number at the show ;)

BoatFloating
01-27-2005, 04:27 PM
yeah, i'll be at the bellagio...
Like I said it sucks to be you huh....... NOT! :D

kidstuf
01-27-2005, 04:28 PM
Ya, what kind of sand toys does he have....
he has a double throw down extreme... used to belong to adam garcia, wired for sound, with the green and blue 25 daytona.

kidstuf
01-27-2005, 04:30 PM
Like I said it sucks to be you huh....... NOT! :D
work hard and play hard :D :D :p

mbrown2
01-27-2005, 04:32 PM
work hard and play hard :D :D :p
My thoughts exactly....
Rock, where you staying...the normal suite at the Four Seasons...come on ballr :coffeycup

BoatFloating
01-27-2005, 04:33 PM
he has a double throw down extreme... used to belong to adam garcia, wired for sound, with the green and blue 25 daytona.
Ya I knew his boat. So he bought Adam's old Extreme. My buddy Dave has the same car called Runnin' With The Devil. We will see him out there. The nice part about Dumont is you can find nice Sand Cars when it's not that crowded.

BoatFloating
01-27-2005, 04:35 PM
My thoughts exactly....
Rock, where you staying...the normal suite at the Four Seasons...come on ballr :coffeycup
When I go it's the 2 and 1/2 seasons because I can't afford the 4.....
You da ballr... Mr 2 boats summer house yada, yada, yada......
:messedup:

mbrown2
01-27-2005, 04:41 PM
When I go it's the 2 and 1/2 seasons because I can't afford the 4.....
Well, I am staying at 1 Season and I don't even get to see the leaves change colors....have a good time this weekend! :wink:

kidstuf
01-27-2005, 04:44 PM
Ya I knew his boat. So he bought Adam's old Extreme. My buddy Dave has the same car called Runnin' With The Devil. We will see him out there. The nice part about Dumont is you can find nice Sand Cars when it's not that crowded.
i've never been to dumont :( do you like it better than glamis?

kidstuf
01-27-2005, 04:51 PM
runnin with the devil... what paint job does it have??

BADBLOWN572
01-27-2005, 07:48 PM
i've never been to dumont :( do you like it better than glamis?
Personally, I like Dumont as much as, if not more than, Glamis. The Dunes are bigger, it is not as crowded, and it is only 2.5 hours from Orange County. The downsides is that it is not as big as Glamis, lots of razorbacks, and is usually where D-row goes. ;)
runnin with the devil... what paint job does it have??
here is the picture of the rail that Rocky was talking about. It belongs to Drive It Like You Stole It here on the boards. Sweet ride!!! :eek: :D :)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1598rail.jpg

kidstuf
01-28-2005, 08:57 AM
Personally, I like Dumont as much as, if not more than, Glamis. The Dunes are bigger, it is not as crowded, and it is only 2.5 hours from Orange County. The downsides is that it is not as big as Glamis, lots of razorbacks, and is usually where D-row goes. ;)
here is the picture of the rail that Rocky was talking about. It belongs to Drive It Like You Stole It here on the boards. Sweet ride!!! :eek: :D :)
sounds like a good time... very nice car!! i would like to have either a double throw down or an X-3 :rolleyes:

BoatFloating
01-28-2005, 01:22 PM
sounds like a good time... very nice car!! i would like to have either a double throw down or an X-3 :rolleyes:
Both cars you mentioned are very nice cars. We like Dumont for all the reason BB572 said and the fact most of those Parker people can't ride the more difficult dunes. :notam:
There never is a issue of getting a spot at Dumont unlike Glamis. The liitle dunes are great for the the kids and Danny to practice on then the big kids ride over to the Big Dunes.
Glamis= fun bars lots of dunes and way too many dumb asses and Cops that write you for anything.
Dumont= Good riding not as many miles of dunes and make your own party. The cops are there but not ready to pounce on you if you fart too loud....

BADBLOWN572
01-28-2005, 03:09 PM
I don't recall having a problem keeping up with you Rocky. If I wanted to ride hard, I would go on a ride with your wife and not you. ;) :p J/K

kidstuf
01-28-2005, 03:32 PM
I don't recall having a problem keeping up with you Rocky. If I wanted to ride hard, I would go on a ride with your wife and not you. ;) :p J/K
do you guys ride quads or bikes??

BADBLOWN572
01-31-2005, 09:02 AM
I ride both. I have a couple of quads and a CR250. Kind of depends on what everyone else is riding. Sucks being the only person on a bike, but can be some of the best times.

BoatFloating
01-31-2005, 10:40 AM
Us old guys ride quads. The best reason is it carries a cooler....