PDA

View Full Version : Supercross tonight.....

Ivan Dan
01-22-2005, 02:13 PM
Who's going? Are you planning to party in the parking lot? Be careful I've heard TONS of stories of people getting busted for tailgating at the last event. I think we are going to the El Torito over on Ball & State College beforehand to have some drinks. Feel free to cruise on over and have some drinks with us.

HOOTER SLED-
01-22-2005, 02:26 PM
Who's going? Are you planning to party in the parking lot? Be careful I've heard TONS of stories of people getting busted for tailgating at the last event. I think we are going to the El Torito over on Ball & State College beforehand to have some drinks. Feel free to cruise on over and have some drinks with us.
You know I was surprised how many people were tailgating at last years Monster Jam. People were out there on there 50's and everything. No one seemed to be sweated. WTF? Is it OK or not?? They were even riding their 50's all the way up to the pits. I was kicking it w/ beers out there too. We'll be out there next week.

barbigrl
01-22-2005, 06:56 PM
I am going to an after party at The Catch....it is across the street from the main gate.....my friends put it on every year!! Goes off!!!

Waldo
01-22-2005, 07:16 PM
Hit it up with a motorhome or travel trailer....the cops can't do anything if you are drinking in either one!...
Every year we run it hard (like beaumont) in the parking lot witha 30-footer. No problem w/pokey but have heard they are batting down.
I'll be there on Feb. 5th for Anaheim #3....Let's hook up for a 12oz beverage!!!!