PDA

View Full Version : nextel question

likeFATHERlikeSON3
01-23-2005, 12:44 AM
anyone know a good website to get ringtones and pictures preferably free?
thanks

HOOTER SLED-
01-23-2005, 12:51 AM
thanks
Would like to know too. Just got my new one a few days ago. My company made a big mistake in my opinion. These things suck!!! Oh well it's paid for.

Midlife Advantage
01-23-2005, 12:51 AM
thanks
if you get any hits on this, let me know! I am so sick of Nextel. its like a love/hate relationship. we love the dir conn function, but you get cut off so often its the most frustrating thing there is. But it works enough to be usefull

HOOTER SLED-
01-23-2005, 12:56 AM
if you get any hits on this, let me know! I am so sick of Nextel. its like a love/hate relationship. we love the dir conn function, but you get cut off so often its the most frustrating thing there is. But it works enough to be usefull
That's like settling for a fat bitch who gives good head!!!! :D

Midlife Advantage
01-23-2005, 01:06 AM
thanks for the 1am laugh! so true.

Midlife Advantage
01-23-2005, 01:08 AM
thanks for the 1am laugh! so true.
no really. (look at me, replyin to myself) it is so frustrating, we really need this service, but it is so on and off. its there and then its not. its like the tease from the hottie.

HOOTER SLED-
01-23-2005, 01:11 AM
Jason and words of wisdom :)
Ahhhhh Tom, I'm full of 'em. I'm usually always good for a smart ass comeback. :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-23-2005, 01:11 AM
no really. (look at me, replyin to myself) it is so frustrating, we really need this service, but it is so on and off. its there and then its not. its like the tease from the hottie.
Does Nextel give you blue balls???

Midlife Advantage
01-23-2005, 01:14 AM
Does Nextel give you blue balls???
NO, that only comes from not coming! oops

Midlife Advantage
01-23-2005, 01:20 AM
Tim...shouldn't you be out somewhere chasing some woman? lol I just got in from BHC. I will try to post some pics tomorrow of the water. Flat as can be out there and about 75 today :)
Jackass. go to bed.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
01-23-2005, 01:21 AM
Huh.....so you've seen his girlfriend ????
Hehehehehehe!!!!
Later,
CJG
:D

SHAKEN Not Stirred
01-23-2005, 01:23 AM
Tim...shouldn't you be out somewhere chasing some woman? lol I just got in from BHC. I will try to post some pics tomorrow of the water. Flat as can be out there and about 75 today :)
Yea......The BIG Cow Girls......
HeeeeeeeHawwwwwwww....HeeeeeeHawwwww !!
LOL....LOL....LOL...... :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-23-2005, 01:23 AM
Hope things are well. By the way....go learn to swim! I could actually teach you within a 1/2 hour at the lake. 120 degrees, make you sit on the boat while I drink ice cold beers, wait till you get thirsty and then throw one overboard for you to go get. You will learn quick :)
Yea, no doubt. That might work.

Midlife Advantage
01-23-2005, 01:44 AM
ROTFLOL...Why do I have to be the jackass Tim? lol
cause you had a better weekend than me focker!

Midlife Advantage
01-23-2005, 01:46 AM
Huh.....so you've seen his girlfriend ????
Hehehehehehe!!!!
Later,
CJG
:D
what a dick. I don't have a girlfriend currently, but I will mention it to who you are thinkin of!