PDA

View Full Version : By this time tomorrow.......

9er
04-20-2006, 07:28 AM
We'll be on our way to Big River. 1st trip of the season to set-up the trailer and get the boat pimped out. I can't wait!

Stoneman
04-20-2006, 07:31 AM
We will be on our way to Phoenix for the NASCAR races. :cool:

tcook33
04-20-2006, 08:33 AM
I'll be waking up in Havasu ready to enjoy our first trip of the summer.
Last summer......my chick was pregnant. This summer.....I have a beautiful son and a nanny to come with us to the lake. :D

NOTALENT
04-20-2006, 08:48 AM
I would be waking up going to a crappy place I called work at that time...just to be annoyed for 8hrs...then heading straight to Parker from there....to sell my boat....damn what a bad way to start the weekend!!! :cry:

HavaTan
04-20-2006, 10:13 AM
I'll already be in the channel for the 9th weekend in a row!!! Drinking H2O out of a beer can so I can be F**Kin' with the ZEROs (tolerence) BS PoPos...
Jerkoffs tried to roll me last Saturday with a BS "Obstructed View" PC. That's got to be the most Chicken Shit reason to bust you for something bigger I've ever seen. Thought he was gonna get a deuce out of it and embarrass me in from of the honeees... I DON'T THINK SO!
PS. My view wasn't obstructed and how would they know anyway... He was beside me almost 100 yards away when they lit me up. Whatever.

code8
04-20-2006, 10:57 AM
I've never been boating at Big River. However, my wifes grandfather lives there. He always invites us to boat over there but for some reason we always end up at Martinez Lake.
How is Big River? We have 3 little girls and want to take the jet boat there. Don't know anything about the place. Can you guys give me any info about it.
We are leaving for Martinez lake tommorow and would like to take a trip soon to Big River.
Thanks. :rollside:

tcook33
04-20-2006, 11:04 AM
I'll already be in the channel for the 9th weekend in a row!!! Drinking H2O out of a beer can so I can be F**Kin' with the ZEROs (tolerence) BS PoPos...
Jerkoffs tried to roll me last Saturday with a BS "Obstructed View" PC. That's got to be the most Chicken Shit reason to bust you for something bigger I've ever seen. Thought he was gonna get a deuce out of it and embarrass me in from of the honeees... I DON'T THINK SO!
PS. My view wasn't obstructed and how would they know anyway... He was beside me almost 100 yards away when they lit me up. Whatever.
So, the moral of the story must be....not to draw attention to urself by drinking anything out of a beer can.......but to just lay low and stay out of the channel..........sweet, I'll see you all in the channel with a beer bong full of water and cut oranges in the cooler.

9er
04-20-2006, 11:46 AM
I've never been boating at Big River. However, my wifes grandfather lives there. He always invites us to boat over there but for some reason we always end up at Martinez Lake.
How is Big River? We have 3 little girls and want to take the jet boat there. Don't know anything about the place. Can you guys give me any info about it.
We are leaving for Martinez lake tommorow and would like to take a trip soon to Big River.
Thanks. :rollside:
It's works well for us. We have two little-ish kids, 3&9. There's alot of cool people there that return each year.
A few other guys from the boards are locals there too! I think Wrightnow, BigProppa and I thought HBjet is or was there too.
Come on by, I've got a beer with your name on it. But alot more with mine!