PDA

View Full Version : Test your shooting skills

N2Lake
04-20-2006, 07:37 AM
Gotta be fast (http://pcdevils.com/flashme.php?swf=/media/flash/wp_game_border_patrol.swf) :crossx:
33 of 88 on a laptop, I need to go try it on a computer with a real mouse.

spectratoad
04-20-2006, 07:41 AM
I don't know if that's right or not but I laughed and I got only 28 out of 88. :)

Stoneman
04-20-2006, 07:46 AM
53 out of 88.
Remember the Alamo!!! :crossx:

Cole Trickle
04-20-2006, 07:49 AM
Fawkers are Fast!!!!

frdvschvy
04-20-2006, 09:15 AM
Good laugh.... 59 out of 88.

LAFD
04-20-2006, 09:17 AM

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-20-2006, 09:24 AM
LOL!! 33 out of 88. But I got distracted. One of the admins who is mexican walked into my office while I was playing and asked me what I was listening too. hahahah On a side note, her husband is here illegally and they are moving back to Mexico. Adios. :rollside:

Hardly Satisfied
04-20-2006, 09:28 AM
52 out of 88 very cool game :rollside:

STOKER909
04-20-2006, 09:36 AM
Though I am big on the rule of law and want our southern border protected from illegal immigrants and potential terrorists, that game is racist.

PHX ATC
04-20-2006, 11:45 AM
So, the one that you shoot bunny rabbits and see how far their bloody stumps will travel...is that unethical treatment of animals?
It's an internet game...game...GAME!
Geez.

N2Lake
04-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Though I am big on the rule of law and want our southern border protected from illegal immigrants and potential terrorists, that game is racist.
I sure don't consider myself racist. It irritates me to have our tax dollars support not only our deadbeats but a lot of a certain other south of here countries deadbeats too. Maybe it helps relieve the stress I incur when I think about my tax dollars being wasted on shit like that. I hope that does not make me a racist. Like PHX ATC said it is only and internet game, calm down and enjoy.

STOKER909
04-20-2006, 04:08 PM
I sure don't consider myself racist. It irritates me to have our tax dollars support not only our deadbeats but a lot of a certain other south of here countries deadbeats too. Maybe it helps relieve the stress I incur when I think about my tax dollars being wasted on shit like that. I hope that does not make me a racist. Like PHX ATC said it is only and internet game, calm down and enjoy.
Though I initially laughed I'll admit, however the premise is absolutely terrible, and to the other guy that posted before you, do you seriously think that Bunnies are on par with any human for one second?
Illegals are not the true enemy, it is the unethical employers and politicians I am upset at. How many of you guys are general contractors and hire them from the local home depot, lowes, or corner store? How many boat manufacturers in California and Havasu are using illegal alien labor to do the fiberglass layup and rigging? I was watching a video of a southern california based boat manufacturer at the Anaheim boat show and there were illegals spreading resin in a mold with their bare hands (any legal worker in the know would know how stupid that is to do because that resin can be absorbed by the skin and put into the bloodstream.) I cannot tell you how many of these guys are building your next (fill in the blank) high performance boat.
Those people are still people trying to make a better life in the US, they are just breaking the law. The Laws need to be enforced and our borders must be closed to all illegals. Obeying the law of the land is not racist but that game still is. There are plenty of other funny things on the internet but that is ultimately not when you think about it.

abraman1326
04-21-2006, 11:15 AM
I can't get this game to load. What am I doing wrong?
BRA

Chico&Zeus
04-21-2006, 04:26 PM
they took it down because it was sooooooo offensive, but here is another link.....
http://nerdnirvana.org/g4m3s/borderpatrol.htm

HM
04-21-2006, 04:28 PM
Though I initially laughed I'll admit, however the premise is absolutely terrible, and to the other guy that posted before you, do you seriously think that Bunnies are on par with any human for one second?
Illegals are not the true enemy, it is the unethical employers and politicians I am upset at. How many of you guys are general contractors and hire them from the local home depot, lowes, or corner store? How many boat manufacturers in California and Havasu are using illegal alien labor to do the fiberglass layup and rigging? I was watching a video of a southern california based boat manufacturer at the Anaheim boat show and there were illegals spreading resin in a mold with their bare hands (any legal worker in the know would know how stupid that is to do because that resin can be absorbed by the skin and put into the bloodstream.) I cannot tell you how many of these guys are building your next (fill in the blank) high performance boat.
Those people are still people trying to make a better life in the US, they are just breaking the law. The Laws need to be enforced and our borders must be closed to all illegals. Obeying the law of the land is not racist but that game still is. There are plenty of other funny things on the internet but that is ultimately not when you think about it.
And what was your score?

YeLLowBoaT
04-21-2006, 04:32 PM
76 of 88....

Chico&Zeus
04-21-2006, 04:44 PM
Here, this way we are not singaling out any one race......
http://www.sizor.com/flash/binladen.htm :rollside:

H20 Toie
04-21-2006, 04:50 PM
45 out of 88 oh well