PDA

View Full Version : Condolences

BigBoyToys
04-07-2003, 04:04 AM
We are deeply saddened to pass on the news that Pro Stock racer Paul Brochheuser lost his life as a result of injuries he sustained from crashing while competing in a race at Parker, AZ on Saturday April 5th. For those wanting to send cards and notes to Paul's wife Kaye and / or his son Jeff they could be sent to them in care of:
Butte Steel
3674 Esplanade
Chico, CA. 95973
As soon as plans are finalized for services we will announce that as well.
His big heart and big smile will be greatly missed...
Paul was the owner/operator of PB's Prop Shop up in Oroville, CA. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Brochheuser family.
Rest in Peace my friend ~~~ BBT
[ April 07, 2003, 05:07 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
04-07-2003, 04:30 AM
My prayers and condolences go out to the Brochheuser family. Paul will be missed.

Hud
04-07-2003, 04:42 AM
Oh my God. Our deepest condolences go out to Kaye & Jeff and all the family. Paul was a good Man in my book. I'm in shock, Bob & Cathy Hudson, Yuba City.

BigBoyToys
04-07-2003, 04:48 AM
me too Hud on the in shock thing. Paul was a great guy....always willing to help out. I will miss the trips to his shop, the phone calls, etc, but most of all....I'll miss Paul. frown

Sangster
04-07-2003, 06:05 AM
This is never good to hear....Our Condolences to his Famliy & Friends..

Kindsvater Flat
04-07-2003, 07:34 AM
Sorry to hear about Paul. He has been very helpful when I've called or driven to his shop. He will surely be missed by all. Our prayers are to the family.
....Boat on Paul.....

Tunnel Vision 110
04-07-2003, 07:37 AM
We send our condolences to his family & friends.

Her454
04-07-2003, 07:54 AM
My sincere condolences to the family.

BigBoyToys
04-10-2003, 01:53 AM
Following is the information regarding services for Paul Brochheuser.
The funeral service is Saturday April 12th at 2:00 pm. The location is Calvary Evangelical Lutheran Church - Oroville, CA. (530) 533-5017
Directions for the church:
From Highway 70 take Oro Dam Boulevard East exit.
Go about five traffic signals to Olive Highway. Turn right (south) onto Olive Highway.
Go to the third traffic signal which is Foothill Boulevard. Turn right (south)
Continue on Foothill Boulevard about 6/10ths of a mile to Edgewood.
The Calvary Lutheran Church is on the corner of Foothill Boulevard and Edgewood.
Directions to Paul and Kaye's home where a celebration will be held after the services.
From the church continue to head south or turn left from Edgewood onto Foothill Boulevard. Proceed down Foothill Boulevard (country road) approximately four miles. Turn right on Dunstone, IMMEDIATELY turn left on Mission Olive as the road "Y"'s. Go about one mile. On the right hand side of the road (it will be on the second sharp curve) is the Nugget Ranch. 342 Mission Olive Road.