PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Shoemaker 19 Daytona for sale

FastCats
10-04-2001, 07:27 PM
2001 Shoemaker 19 Daytona for sale, Best there is! See HB Online classifieds or Call Scott @ 1-866-272-2287, Thanks

1quickjet
10-04-2001, 08:38 PM
Fastcats, is that the red, white and blue one that has been sitting over there for a while? If so, the one with the jet-a-way and all the custom pieces? How much and refresh my memory on the details. Thanks.

FastCats
10-05-2001, 03:41 AM
Hi QJ,
No, I have the boat at my place in Texas. You can read more about it and see some pics in HB Online Classified section. The boat was about 2 months old when I took it in on trade for one of our 26' AO's, I haven't used it, other to start it when I first got it. From what I gather from Shoe, the customer spent close to 60k all totaled and it is one really nice boat! It has all of the trick, hard to get custom pieces and has a lot of custom made stuff on it, by Shoemaker. Greg can verify. I don't completely keep up with Jets, but as boats go, this one is perfect! It is so clean that I was afraid to leave it in our shop for fear that it might get some dust on it, so I took it home and parked it in my garage, just to keep it clean. I gave 43 trade in on it and will sell it for less, and need some help from those in the Jet community to help spread the word.
[This message has been edited by FastCats (edited October 05, 2001).]

FastCats
10-05-2001, 04:00 AM
Sorry,
It has not been posted yet on HB Online classifieds, it is over on offshore only with pics, here is a quick breakdown!
2001 Eliminator 19 Daytona, Complete rigging and setup by Greg Shoemaker, Red, White, Blue. Semi Light Lay up, 525 bare weight 1725 complete. Aircraft veneer floor option, lightened bulkheads, all aluminum is custom made and lightened by GS marine. Stainless steel tanks w/ separate NOS tank. Berkley race pump, agressor 9 vane bowl, Berkley race nossle w/ adjustable inserts, Mag Bronze impeller. Roy Miersch CO2 pump pop off valve, Miersch 5 degree low profile intake w/ pro open loader. Bottom blueprint & drop keel by Bennett. Extreme tandem Trailer w/60 series tires ,Disc brakes. Autometer ultra lite guages. Jetaway ratchet. 482 cu, 7/16 rods. Venolia, Merlin Heads, Crane, MSD,BG 830 carb. Bassett Big tubes. Priced to sell quick, Over 50k invested, Call Scott @ 1-866-272-2287 ( toll free )

1quickjet
10-05-2001, 09:31 AM
Fastcats, Sorry, it is a little out of my budget. But I believe, that is the same one I have seen at GS Marine during the rigging process. If it is the same one, I can assure anyone that the boat is just plain sick! It is without a doubt, one the baddest Jets I have ever seen. I saw many of the custom pieces they built, and it is killer. Dragboat quality parts, rigged like custom boat. Beyond custom, a lot of those parts are one-off. Nobody knows Daytonas like Greg, and this one seemed to have a no-limit budget. Believe me, if it was within my price range, I would be on my way to Texas!

fryzll
10-05-2001, 12:30 PM
http://www.***boat.net/class/frames.html
There is another boat in the HB classifieds with the same colors and rigged by GS, but it has a blower motor in it.
[This message has been edited by fryzll (edited October 05, 2001).]
[This message has been edited by fryzll (edited October 05, 2001).]

1quickjet
10-05-2001, 03:33 PM
Yup, thats the boat. Pictures don't do that boat justice. Its 10 times prettier in person. The other red, white and blue boat does have a blower on it. That boat belongs to (or used to, he may have sold it by now) M.W. Fulton. Its no slouch either. GS also built that Daytona. It too is a killer boat.

FastCats
10-05-2001, 06:13 PM
1QuickJet,
Thats the boat! Craig decided that he wanted a bigger cat after a couple of months. This boat is Perfect! Less than 10 hours. MAKE ME A FAIR OFFER! I have financing at the shop and the rates are low right now. The wifes caddy is having to stay outside, while I keep it in the garage, I didn't want to keep it at the shop, I was afraid that it might get dusty. I need a reason to go to AZ. anyway.
fryzll,
It's the same boat!
Scott
713-703-8281 cell

riodog
10-05-2001, 06:16 PM
I still have the boat and as we speak it's at Greg's getting the valves done and a "little' bit more cam, bout .750 if I remember right. It should be ready for a test run bout next Wednesday, anybody got the fuzz?
Michael
riodog

1quickjet
10-05-2001, 08:52 PM
riodog, bad-ass boat! I drool over that thing every time I see it. The pictures in the Eliminator catalog were cool, but how about some pics trimmed out at 100+?

riodog
10-05-2001, 11:28 PM
1QJ, I've been trying to get some shots like that, BUT, I can't seem to get Greg to sit up front on the wing with the camera. Hell, I even tried to just get him to "hang" a little-bit over the side and take a picture and he wasn't going for that one either. I don't know what's gotten into him but I suspect it had to do with him having a BIRTHDAY last Sunday. Oh Gee, that was supposed to be a secrete! Well, I won't tell how OLD he has gotten, but does anybody know how OLD you have to be to order off the SENIORS menu at Taco Bell?
Michael
the dog

FastCats
10-07-2001, 11:43 AM
They have a seniors menu?!! How come Greg didn't tell us?

riodog
10-07-2001, 07:49 PM
FC, he's sort of touchy about his age, he even tries to pay the childrens price when his wife lets him go to Disneyland!
the dog

FastCats
10-08-2001, 05:12 AM
Hey Rio,
Do you see Greg often?
Scott

FastCats
10-11-2001, 06:46 PM
I'm impressed that he finds time away from the shop to go to Disneyland. Every time I talk to him, they're Jumpin!

riodog
10-11-2001, 11:34 PM
bout every day, why?

riodog
10-11-2001, 11:37 PM
I would a gotten back to you sooner but i was trying to get the motor back togather.