PDA

View Full Version : Just spent the whole day....

upsman105
01-23-2005, 04:21 PM
...waiting for people to walk through my open house. Still trying to sell it, I wish it would sell because I have to move into the new one 2-22. Is there anything more annoying than having strangers walk through your house, hoping they will buy it???????

Debbolas
01-23-2005, 05:09 PM
MAN, I hated the whole selling/moving thing.
Stupid head people, walking through your house with muddy feet and then NOT buying it....asking you dumb questions..... :hammer2:
When we were selling, my kids were young, and guess what? small children are messy. I would get these calls from realtors, saying "we are dropping by" while I'm bathing my kids, the house is a mess. So I would BUST my but to clean it up, and then they wouldn't even come in. :hammerhea
People come by our house now, asking if we want to sell.
I HATE moving SO much, I'm never selling or moving, ever again!! :hammerhea (although I was just thinking, we could sell this house and buy a smaller one and not have a house payment, of course our new house would have to be in like Victorville) :wink: tempting.............
I think Spring is the best time to sell (I'm no realtor).
Best of luck to ya!!

LUVNLIFE
01-23-2005, 05:18 PM
damn fathom the thought of having to move. I'm nice and comfy where I'm at. :D

upsman105
01-23-2005, 05:49 PM
hopefully the next house will be the last move. yeah right.

kidstuf
01-23-2005, 06:07 PM
...waiting for people to walk through my open house. Still trying to sell it, I wish it would sell because I have to move into the new one 2-22. Is there anything more annoying than having strangers walk through your house, hoping they will buy it???????
i know how you feel... the worst is when they walk through your whole house and then tell you that they're not in the market for a new house, they live down the street and were just curious to see what your house looked like from the inside :mad: :mad: :yuk:

upsman105
01-23-2005, 07:44 PM
yeah i got a few of those idiots too, mostly realtors who told me my house was worth more than I was asking and if I signed with them they would list it higher. And how people always make more money with a realtor, which may be true, but they seem like used car salesman to me.

Krazy K
01-23-2005, 08:42 PM
yeah i got a few of those idiots too, mostly realtors who told me my house was worth more than I was asking and if I signed with them they would list it higher. And how people always make more money with a realtor, which may be true, but they seem like used car salesman to me.
Yeah, so their commission will be higher too...

upsman105
01-23-2005, 08:48 PM
Of Course.