PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Thrills SUX.....

BOBALOO
01-23-2005, 05:31 PM
Does anyone here know who Cheap Thrills is cuz I sent him my amp for repair 2 months ago and he wont respond to my P/M's. I know he checked the last one about a week ago b/c I got a read receipt and I gave him a few days to respond and I got no response. I also called the phone # given and it was bogus. I hate friggen losers that are only out to SCAM other people.
I know alot of people said to use him for amp repair but I wouldn't give him anything until I get my amp back from him.
If anyone can get ahold of him have him P/M me.

riverbound
01-23-2005, 08:24 PM
Sorry to hear that, I hope this isnt true and he has a reasonable explanation for him not calling you back or getting in touch with you.

syke-o
01-24-2005, 12:07 PM
wow!! that sucks!!! i hope cheap thrills responds...... and he is just out of town or something :confused:

BOBALOO
01-24-2005, 04:33 PM
I have given him 2 months. He was really easy to get ahold of before he got the amp. I would not flame someone if they got busy and did not have time to help someone out but I think I'm the one that got burned.
I hope I am wrong and I will give my deepest internet apology if I am.

riverbound
01-24-2005, 08:30 PM
Looks like he hasnt been on here since 1-12-05. Hopefully he comes on and makes everything right with you soon.

likwidsukr
02-01-2005, 09:14 PM
Does anyone here know who Cheap Thrills is cuz I sent him my amp for repair 2 months ago and he wont respond to my P/M's. I know he checked the last one about a week ago b/c I got a read receipt and I gave him a few days to respond and I got no response. I also called the phone # given and it was bogus. I hate friggen losers that are only out to SCAM other people.
I know alot of people said to use him for amp repair but I wouldn't give him anything until I get my amp back from him.
If anyone can get ahold of him have him P/M me.
He has always been good.