PDA

View Full Version : SO, I get this call yesterday......

NashvilleBound
01-23-2005, 07:00 PM
From this guy named 68 Shuster on the HB Forums. Turns out his real name is Troy and he had been reading all the TN posts on here about Real Estate. He says he'll be here in the morning....as in tomorrow..... I bet we looked like a deer in the headlights.....duhhhhh. Everything went good and he bought a 4 plex today, actually in a signed contract, and then is flying home tomorrow morning at 6am. Troy, I just wanted to say it was a pleasure to meet you and I know this will be just the beginning of your new venture. If you didn't buy it I would have..... :notam:
Next person arrives from CA on the 14th of Feb...... unless of course someone surprises us AGAIN with a "Tomorrow" gig. lol....were still laughing Troy....alllll goood. Hope the flight home is comfy in that private jet of yours....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JustMVG
01-23-2005, 08:21 PM
Just once, just once, a positive post from you in a year would be good. I think the negative all started years ago with somebody allegedly hitting on your wife and then you were done with this awful site. However you continue to post about how people are a-holes... WTF, this is supposed to be a friendly site... relax, once again!
YAWN, Old news now we return you to the present!!! Put the WAYBACK Machine away.... Nity night

purrfecttremor
01-23-2005, 08:24 PM
I didn't take his post as negative :idea:
wow i didnt eather.maybe i drank to much. :idea:

Sweet Addiction
01-23-2005, 08:26 PM
Sarcasm is a Biotch. :wink:

moneypit
01-23-2005, 08:36 PM
did I miss sumpin?

RP1
01-23-2005, 08:46 PM
did I miss sumpin?
No I guess not. Perhaps I took it the wrong way... maybe! :idea:

RiverOtter
01-24-2005, 05:10 AM
What does any of this have to do with Nashville's post??? :confused:

NashvilleBound
01-24-2005, 05:14 AM
The post was 100% positive. There are a few people on the forums here that no matter what I say interpret it as negative. I dont get it.....
The post is trying to let everyone that has been e-mailing us for info on TN Real Estate, that things are happening....good things. Its really exciting(possitive enough?) 3 people have now come out from CA...one lives here permanently....one other soon...2 more on the fence. I am just trying to keep everyone up to date.

NashvilleBound
01-24-2005, 05:15 AM
What does any of this have to do with Nashville's post??? :confused:
exactly....

RiverOtter
01-24-2005, 05:16 AM
The post was 100% positive. There are a few people on the forums here that no matter what I say interpret it as negative. I dont get it.....
The post is trying to let everyone that has been e-mailing us for info on TN Real Estate, that things are happening....good things. Its really exciting(possitive enough?) 3 people have now come out from CA...one lives here permanently....one other soon...2 more on the fence. I am just trying to keep everyone up to date.
Oh... Well too many haters in the world I guess. Say Nashville, did I tell you we just sold our company??

NashvilleBound
01-24-2005, 05:18 AM
Nope missed that one....whats up?

RiverOtter
01-24-2005, 06:36 AM
Nope missed that one....whats up?
I'll call ya :wink:

NashvilleBound
01-24-2005, 07:08 AM
I'll call ya :wink:
anytime....
We are forming a Hot Boat group in Middle TN, actually I am invited to a meeting tomorrow night at 6:30 at Logans in the Rivergate mall.....thats Lebanon area I think. I guess the last turnout was more than they expected and looks like it will be a good time. I am going to call Throwerb (Brad) and see if he wants to go too....just a thought.

RiverOtter
01-24-2005, 07:12 AM
anytime....
We are forming a Hot Boat group in Middle TN, actually I am invited to a meeting tomorrow night at 6:30 at Logans in the Rivergate mall.....thats Lebanon area I think. I guess the last turnout was more than they expected and looks like it will be a good time. I am going to call Throwerb (Brad) and see if he wants to go too....just a thought.
Are these board members? Or just local Nashville Hot Boaters?

NashvilleBound
01-24-2005, 07:16 AM
Are these board members? Or just local Nashville Hot Boaters?
I dont know. I got a e-mail this morning from our friends in Lebanon letting me know of this meeting. He cant make it but one of our other boating friends will be there. Sounds like its an organized group of boaters as far away as Lake Cumberland as he put it in the letter. How far is that? I dont know how many would be fellow forum members. I know the guy that is going and he would not waste his time with something lame. I will call him today and find out a little more and let you know. Its quite a trip for you but I thought you would want to know....

RiverOtter
01-24-2005, 07:19 AM
I dont know. I got a e-mail this morning from our friends in Lebanon letting me know of this meeting. He cant make it but one of our other boating friends will be there. Sounds like its an organized group of boaters as far away as Lake Cumberland as he put it in the letter. How far is that? I dont know how many would be fellow forum members. I know the guy that is going and he would not waste his time with something lame. I will call him today and find out a little more and let you know. Its quite a trip for you but I thought you would want to know....
I couldn't make it during the week. Kids and wife scheduling ya know :rolleyes: . Hell I thought you were the only guy with a "***boat" in TN :D Just checked out the nashville boatshow sight. Looked at the exhibitors :sleeping: http://www.nashvilleboatshow.com/

NashvilleBound
01-24-2005, 07:27 AM
There are allot of ***boaters out here....just not so many on the forums. I boated with Alan Hainsworth, from the Titans last summer in his Fountain and a bunch of other local businessmen....big boats. As long as I was in front it was all good.

RiverOtter
01-24-2005, 07:29 AM
As long as I was in front it was all good.
I doubt that's ever a problem :cool:

NashvilleBound
01-24-2005, 07:50 AM
thanks for the call.....good story all the way around! I'll let you know what I find out about the group too! Gotta run out to one of the houses and meet the inspector today for an inspection.....

RiverOtter
01-24-2005, 07:56 AM
thanks for the call.....good story all the way around! I'll let you know what I find out about the group too! Gotta run out to one of the houses and meet the inspector today for an inspection.....
Good luck with those guys :rolleyes: Talk to ya soon :D

JustMVG
01-24-2005, 09:16 AM
Look like you guys are having all the fun, and without all the Drama of the West coast, glad to see it.

RiverOtter
01-24-2005, 10:07 AM
Look like you guys are having all the fun, and without all the Drama of the West coast, glad to see it.
No drama here pal. How's the drum set?

JustMVG
01-24-2005, 11:56 AM
Gathering some dust as we speak, but i'll be pounding away soon.
MikeVG

RiverOtter
01-24-2005, 11:58 AM
Gathering some dust as we speak, but i'll be pounding away soon.
MikeVG
We're talking about drums.... right? :2purples:

JustMVG
01-24-2005, 12:00 PM
Yes going to put the sticks in hand and pound away!!!! Rythmically of course

RiverOtter
01-24-2005, 12:01 PM
Yes going to put the sticks in hand and pound away!!!! Rythmically of course
Whew! Glad we cleared that up :D

JustMVG
01-24-2005, 12:03 PM
Yeah for the Inquiring minds!!! :p Yup gonna pound out a beat that leads to a very loud crescendo!!!

68 Schuster
01-24-2005, 09:28 PM
You have a wonderful family and are certainly building a great life out there. You guys should be very proud. Cheers and here's to the future! And thanks again to you and Stacy for putting up with me on such short notice.