PDA

View Full Version : Big Block Spanking Party#3

Wicky
07-22-2001, 09:25 AM
Big Block spanking party where it will all be
settled. Havasu-Oct. 5,6,7, 2001.
Speed Alley @1:00 daily. Radar guns should
be present. It will all be settled if those
who say what they mean, mean what they say.
Personally, I have one of those funny clamp
on boats that smell so great. Mmmmmmmm.
I love the smell of 2-stroke oil in the morning!!! The deal is you must get to speed
alley under your own power. This will be lake racing. No ropes to hold on to. If you
would like to bet on your race may I suggest we create a "fundraiser" for the IN N OUT childrens foundation. Say, maybe $50 and you get a bithcin "I spanked something shirt" and
the money gets donated to the cause minus t-shirt cost. What do you guys think?
Step up to the plate and let's make it happen. This will be the 3rd Big Block Spanking party we have thrown. So far, we "eggbeaters" haven't been beat yet!!
This is an invitation for fun more than anything else so, come on out and have a raging river experience. You can email me at eatsushi@mindspring.com if you have any constructive criticism. Look forward to spanking most of you!!
Wicky
[This message has been edited by Wicky (edited July 22, 2001).]

Jetmugg
07-22-2001, 06:01 PM
I usually try to stay out of this kind of discussion, but this one is just too predictable. Whenever an outboard guy wants to race a jetboat, he always wants to do it from a 50 mph punch, or something ridiculous like that. I can get a pretty good idea about what this "party" is all about - bring your jacked up outboard and 30" pitch prop, then go about 5 miles down the river and start running upstream. By the time you hit the 3 mile marker, you should have it up on plane, then you can start trimming it out until you hit your top speed for the radar gun at the 5 mile marker. (That's outboard mentality). Under these conditions, most jetboats don't have much of a chance against a high revving outboard on a lightweight tunnel boat.
Of course, jetboat guys like to tilt the scales in their favor also, and most outboards don't stand a chance under good jetboat conditions. Try running your eggbeater against any strong jetboat in a standing start, quarter mile drag race, and your outboards will get whipped just about every time.
It just goes to show you that different setups have their own strong points, and us jetboat guys love raw horsepower and acceleration. Maybe that's why the jetboat forum is so popular that we are bringing in flatbottom and outboard guys.
My 2 cents.
SteveM.

EDROE
07-22-2001, 08:13 PM
My wife sed I cant go. And she also sed if theres any spankin going on she'll be the one doing it! Sorry sounds like fun.....Later....Edroe
P.S. dont forget to put the plug in

beached1
07-22-2001, 09:21 PM
I have a buddy that has a Stoker Sport Tunnel with a tweaked 2.5 V6 smoker. I have to admit, his boat rips. He doesn't get laid much though. I think it's because most chicks don't like it when their face starts to ripple from the 80+ MPH runs that he always seems to be doing. Like you wicky, he catches us jets all the time. I have raced/ridden two strokes (PWC and dirtbikes) for many years and love the smell of a smoker when it's burnin some oil. Especially Klotz. But when it came time to move up and get a boat, I couldn't resist how cool a big block sounds and a rooster tail looks. Ask yourself what sounds better, a freshly ported two stroke or a nasty cam in a big block. It's just a sexual thing for some of us.

Wicky
07-22-2001, 10:02 PM
Jetmugg,
This is your chance to prove what you have just stated. I'm sure even I would feel intrigued to race you regardless of what your set-up is just to find out. I used to own a BB. Got tired of losing and wrenching.
Right now, you have been invited to prove what you have just said so do as a man would do and show up for the BBSP#3 this OCT.
Every year someone like you says what you say and then they don't show UP!!
I like to have fun. I think big blocks are awesome. I just think I can spank most of them with my lil ol 153 cubic inch Merc. And that is in the 1/4 mile. If you want me to put my 30" prop on I'd be happy to run it and race you on the top end!!
Edroe,
We can put you in witness protection!!
Beached!,
I'm not so sure on your philosophy anymore.
I don't think the women like to lose no matter what kind of ripples are on their faces!!
Havasu Oct.5,6,7. Come get spanked!!

lakecrazy
07-23-2001, 05:36 AM
Oh boy, here we go again!

Jetmugg
07-23-2001, 05:58 AM
Wicky:
I won't be towing from Indiana to California to race you, just as you would probably not want to tow to Indiana to race me, although you are cordially invited. Yes, I would race you in the 1/4, and it's possible I might lose (I've got a CP Gullwing, slightly warm 454, and plenty of work in the pump and setup). I'm not saying that I wouldn't. My point was simply that outboard guys want to tilt the scales in their own favor, and jetboat guys want to tip the scales in their own favor.
The second point is that this is a JETBOAT forum, and that is has become so popular that it is attracting attention from the outboard and flatbottom guys. So if you want to see how quick my boat is, you will have to tow your eggbeater to Indiana, and if you win, I'll buy you a Coke for the drive back home.
Steve

JET BUG
07-23-2001, 07:22 AM
well LS7 do you think we might have us a...............TROLL ?????
keep jeting
J.B

dragally
07-23-2001, 08:48 AM
Hey Jetmugg, if I can somehow get my eggbeater to Ill would you drive that far for a spanking?
What ya think Wicky,can he beat me? hehe
dragally

jroos
07-23-2001, 09:42 AM
Must be kinda lame in the outboard forum or its a lack of gettin` laid! That`s it, that`s the reason for two dorks to come to our forum and bitch. Hey Wicky, hear in Louisiana, we have a cure for that condition. BOURBON STREET! I used to work for an OMC dealership and I like outboards. Less maintenance and longer life. But the looks and sounds of a V8 can`t be beat! And anytime you wanna make it here, COME ON DOWN. The day an out board beats a jet off the line, is probably the same very day that you FINALLY get a woman in your boat.

dragally
07-23-2001, 10:08 AM
Ok coonass now you've done it. Foist uf awl I aent know dork and I due speall korreklie so dunt go sawing I donunt. Second uf awl none of this was directed at you and if you dont want to be beeat by a beater I have a Sanger Hydro I'd just as soon wup ya wit. Now I'm goofing around this time but If you persist I must simply have one of my boyz in LA beat you up real bad and they all use eggbeaters.
Luv ya man ,hahahhhhhaaaaaaaaaheeeeeeewhoooooooo
dragally

Jetmugg
07-23-2001, 11:13 AM
Dragally:
I certainly never claimed that I was going to "spank" anyone, and I don't have a race boat, just a quick family boat. This coming weekend (July 28-29), there is going to be an informal jet boat rally on the Mississippi river at McGregor Iowa. I encourage all midwesterners to attend, jets, v-drives, and outboards. There should be plenty of time for some friendly drag racing, bench racing, and relaxing with cool beverages. Come on out, and if you beat me, I'll buy you a cold beverage. I'm not some big-mouthed a$$hole, I just enjoy some friendly hot rodding as much as the next guy.
If you really want to race that outboard seriously, you should consider entering it in the drags at New Athens, IL. (I think they race some time in Sept.)
Since you seem to have an interest in jet boats, you may also want to attend the Midwest Real Jet Boat Rally, at the Chain-0-Lakes. Be forewarned - the water gets pretty choppy there.
Steve.

Wicky
07-23-2001, 11:43 AM
Jetmugg,
Once again this is an invitation to anyone close enough to be in Lake Havasu on Oct. 5,6,7. The theme is the Big Block Spanking Party #3.
Too bad you live so far from Havasu. You really should visit someday.
Drag Ally,
Funny I was thinking about heading back to Ill as well. Not sure if I can get an appointment at Bakers or not but I think we should convoy, hit firewater, and then move on to Indiana for some spanin' fun with Jetmugg.
Jrooos,
How ironic you say boring. Dat is exactly what I thought about the outboard posts on this site. Boring. I guess it's boring because them ol outboards just keep on running and rarely need fixing!!
YOu say I need to get laid. Well, don't tell that to Big Sally. She seems to be liking my mojo jus fine. Did I tells ya where Big Sally is from? Well shes from yo part of da world. You find her coonass sittin down on Bourban Street when she all dun wit me.
She have some sistas you might be interested in cuz it's soundin like you's needin sumptin
else to skweez besides all dat precious horseypower comin out o yo motor.
Time for a roadtrip,
Wicky

jroos
07-23-2001, 11:53 AM
Well Wicky, you`ve definately proven your ignorance to me. Hands down, you are the king! Now here`s a tough one. Did it take you 6 grades to develop this mentality or all 12?

Old Charger
07-23-2001, 01:10 PM
Hey this is a JET boat forum right? Who invited the propeller heads? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/tongue.gif

beached1
07-23-2001, 01:32 PM
I bet Wicky thinks that slammed Honda Civic's are cool too. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif

spectras only
07-23-2001, 01:41 PM
Especially when fitted with wheelie bars for a frontwheel drive car,heh http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

HAVNAFIT
07-23-2001, 02:07 PM
I wonder how he gets his boat around, since it sounds like he still has to take the SHORT BUS?

HBjet
07-23-2001, 02:13 PM
Look fellow jetters, all we have to do is slap on a Aggressor bowl, and were kicking everyones ass. Right? Someone did tell me though, that they installed an Aggressor bowl behind the prop on their Merc, and ran that setup in a flatbottom.
He said he Spanked everyone on the lake.
I guess his boat never left the trailer... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
HBjet

rivercrazy
07-23-2001, 02:15 PM
Yea I know this guy that installed one of those 2stroke power blenders on the back of his boat and ran 106mph.

HAVNAFIT
07-23-2001, 02:34 PM
A couple of weeks ago we decided to do a little fishing off of the deck of 20' jet.It idled way to fast so yesterday we tried a minn-kota on the bow but the weight of that big-block chevy would not get her going enough to troll. so I was wondering if I rig some sort of a bracket to the bow would you go with a 2.5 or 300 merc.. I plan to troll at 3-5 mph on a good calm day..and can I wrap the cowl with insulation and duct tape so I dont have to listen to it?

beached1
07-23-2001, 02:41 PM
If Wicky wants to be real man and ride a real smoker, then he needs to get one that starts with YZ,KX,CR, or KTM. Or he can meet me at Glen Helen or Soboba and try mine.

Wicky
07-23-2001, 05:34 PM
Gentlemen,
All this talk and not one cordial RSVP for the big bloc0k spanking party? Hah. Just as I thought. All I hear is lets talk YZ, CR, KX slammed hondas, ignorance, OK> so ignorant I am. But ignorance speaks only through
the road untraveled. Jroos, I believe you have just taken that road. Whallllllla!
Still no takers for the BBSP#3?
Just as I thought. All talk. I'm taking reservations. Call me to reserve your spanking!!

Wicky
07-23-2001, 05:38 PM
Come out come out wherever you are!!
bock bock bock boooooooooooooooock bock bock!

dragally
07-23-2001, 06:09 PM
Careful Wicky, you're gonna get sucked in!On?
Spit out? Damn it, now I'm confused!
dragally

Wicky
07-23-2001, 06:16 PM
It's ok Dragally. I'm just trying to egg some of these bb's on. So far, not one has said they would show up. Elementary I say Watson, Elememtary.
How can one be schooled if one doesn't show up for class?
I love the smell of 2-stroke smoke in the morning,
Wicky

dragally
07-23-2001, 07:26 PM
I prefer a mixture of methanol,super techniplate w/ 20% castor bean and a little VP race fuel. Ooopps did I say something I shouldn't? Damn, were is my white lab? coat I mean! Elementary you say. Not this lil formula!!! Makes for loud boom boom. Very many rpm's and unbelievable mid summer speeds. Whats that smell??? :0)
dragally

dragally
07-23-2001, 07:46 PM
http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/jump03.gif

RiverDave2
07-23-2001, 08:11 PM
Wicky, I've already told you that I would attend! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif Do I not count? Granted I don't have a jet, but I do have a Big Block! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif I'm not one for racing but hey it's for charity right? I'll give it a shot and throw on the ole cleaver. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif I also said that I'll round up some more big blocks for ya, I'll bring three or four guys with me. Once again not the fastest on the river but nobody expects me to be with 10 women in the boat!
RD

Wicky
07-24-2001, 04:26 AM
RD,
Very cool. At least we will have one big block there fo sho. If you can bring the other 3 or 4 that would be stellar.
I and my omlette freinds will be staying at the Ramada. We will keep this board a little more entertaining for you until then!!
Wicky

beached1
07-24-2001, 06:50 AM
I bet wikey's first usernames were probably something like Slowsmoker001, then F***k Off & Die, and now Wikey.

beached1
07-24-2001, 07:02 AM
Whoops, sorry I spelled Wicky wrong that last time. What's up with the name wicky? Is it a reference to your penis size? Also, why aren't you challenging any smokers to race? I checked the Outboard forum and didn't see anything. I bet anyone with a Boston Whaler can kick your ass.

hoolign
07-24-2001, 07:16 AM
dragalley how did you make that jumpin dude

hoolign
07-24-2001, 07:16 AM
dragalley how did you make that jumpin dude

RiverDave
07-24-2001, 07:46 AM
Hooligan, jumping dude? What jumping dude?
http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/jump03.gif do ya ever get the feeling that something is going on and your the only one that doesn't know about it? http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/jump29.gif It happens to me every know and again I'll think it's a conspiracy. Thanks to a little medication though I think I'm getting much better http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/jump01.gif
RD http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/jump39.gif
[This message has been edited by RiverDave (edited July 24, 2001).]

Hustler
07-24-2001, 08:04 AM
OK boys you eggbeaters you can count on me i'll be there. well run you as many times as you want. and seeing how you guys dont care that mch for a drag race how about a little endurance challenge? say from havasu srpings to the sandbar? what do you say Wicky?
Hustler

dragally
07-24-2001, 09:58 AM
Hustler, whoever said we didn't care for a drag race? I believe Wicky is stateing it to be a dragrace.Hell I'll let ya outrun me for 800 ft but then I'll reach out and file:///C|/My Documents/fist.gif
dragally

dragally
07-24-2001, 10:00 AM
Being an eggbeater pilot and all I am a little wound up!!file:///C|/My Documents/fist.gif

dragally
07-24-2001, 10:02 AM
I quit!

Hustler
07-24-2001, 10:53 AM
What is this i quite crap you havnt even made to the lake and your qyiting already?

beached1
07-24-2001, 11:24 AM
I just took a look on the outboard page and couldn't find anything from Wicky, or Uncle Tom. Dragalley is in there with some pics of his ride. I'm sure it's fast as hell Drag, but how many chicks can you get in that thing. It looks like it's about 12' with no room for an ice chest. Don't get me wrong I'm not tryin to bust on you but, don't you party? As for Wicky and Uncle Tom (I know I got that wrong. It just sounds better), You guy's are sharkbait tottin Trolls.

Wicky
07-24-2001, 12:47 PM
Ahhhhhh! Conflict. I love it. You see, in life there are those who thrive on it and then there are those who try to thrive on it. RD, thanks for stepping up to the plate and helping to make this a FUN event. You are a thriver(ironic your the only one showing up and you have a v-drive and this is the jacuzzi club). As for the rest of you
wankers(not you Jason or Froggy or Hustler), yes, there will be spankings going on.
Yes, I will be committing some of those spankings and yes, I know I can't always be the one giving the spankings. Will I be spanked? Not if I can help it. Come on out and eat some wake. Lets see what ya got.
Hustler I really like your idea about the endurance thing. That sounds more like what my boat was designed for anyway!!
Boston Whalers? Funny you should mention that. I was piloting whalers to Catalina Island when I was 12 years old. Couldn't get the 17 footer past 42 knots. Managed to squeeze 52kts out of the big whaler though!!
Can't say enough about how bitchin those whalers really are. Oh yeah, towed plenty of broken down big blocks in with it too.
So far, there will be two bb's showing up.
Pretty poor turnout if you ask me. I thought of all places I would post about the party that this board would get the most response.
Well?
And about that Wicky thing beached, your the first man who has ever enquired about my penis size. Sounds like you have some personal issues to sort out.hahehehehaahhaha
Wicky

RiverDave
07-24-2001, 01:01 PM
Wicky, where did you get that I had a V-Drive?? I have an I/O as far as Oct 5th-8th, I'm marking it on my calendar. I think your planning this thing a little far in advance. Typically a month in advance for a message board would be just about right. I also think I would take this particular subject into the ***boat HotSpots column as I'm sure you would be likely to hear from more big blocks. I'm planning my little event in there and it's working out quite nicely.
RD

beached1
07-24-2001, 01:05 PM
Blah blah blah. Trollboy.

dragally
07-24-2001, 01:08 PM
Hustler my man, I'm not quiting the lake just trying to post them thangys. I was doing a 12 minute rebuild of the ole weed wacker and damn if I didn't get confused again!
Mr beached1, I'll have you know that there lil boat is a full 19 feet long. I think?!!
Party? Not me I'm burieduh, oh I meam married and the missuswould rack my big bald head if'n she caught me looking at another lover!
She might even go upstairs and beat on the thinkin part of me too. Oh, that hurts mighty bad BUT she still lets me play on tha water so I dont need all that room. Lets see now, I'll have to look thru my props cause it's important that I choose the right one for the occasion. By jove, I've got it! I think a 24 pitch yamahahaha ,ooops drag should put me in front truning 8800 rpms. Lets see now, how fast is that? I dont rightly know but I bet it's a very quick quarter mile.
dragally

Wicky
07-24-2001, 01:13 PM
RD,
I don't know where I got that idea. I guess I was just assuming. I do that sometimes when the clock is a little bit after 4:20.
The BBSP#3 is only a little more than a couple of months away and when you live 1000 miles from Havasu there is a little bit of planning involved. Do you have a Eliminator?
Tell me about it. I like all boats. There are just some very fast reasons why I like outboards now. I used to own a 700hp Hawaiian with a pump. Now I've got a "family" ski boat with a fishing motor clamped on!!

Wicky
07-24-2001, 01:18 PM
TD,
I kinda like this board. It makes me feel fast just sitting here reading most of these responses. UNcle Tom, now that's funny. How ironic!!

RiverDave
07-24-2001, 01:25 PM
Wicky, first the v-drive now the eliminator? Wassup w/that? Nordic bud, just a little party boat. 22'6 with a big block (magnum). Not that crazyfast bug goodtimes all the way around.
RD

dragally
07-24-2001, 01:38 PM
Wicky ya better quit insulting that man cause before ya know it ya two gonna be http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/mad07.gif
Ironic. Yup.
Dragally

beached1
07-24-2001, 02:26 PM
Sorry Drag,
The pic doesn't do it justice. It didn't look that long. It does look like a rocket though. As for Momma, doesn't she give you a weekend furlough once in while?.

jroos
07-24-2001, 02:32 PM
Wickey, I figured you out. Dude, you can`t get a date so you are trying to get people in this forum to go to your little bash and.......maybe, just maybe one of them will bring a single female that you could possibly get interested in you! And then you will have to watch when you are idling `cause the chick will be choking on all that unburnt 2 cycle. HINT: Always face the nose to the wind.

HavasuBarney
07-24-2001, 02:49 PM
Please don't forget the infamous Barney in that group of eggbeaters, I'm always hoping for some insults from slow car boats.
I'm understanding more why you big block dummies stick together and TALK about girls, hehe, talk is very cheap, I'll bet!
Bring your big slow hot tub car boats and nasty, fat, fake, wanna be girls, I'll slap all of them around too.
Then show you how you wanna be...
RiverDave, you seem too cool to include you in this group, what happened, lose your outboard?
Clamp on,
Smoke up,
Troll on.....

HBjet
07-24-2001, 03:03 PM
Hey, can we do a drag race with a BBC and a 2.5 Merc and see which one is faster when sinking to the bottom of the lake? I think that would be the race which will decide whats faster.
Slowboat, if you want, you can sink that jet hydro in the race too.
HBjet http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/happy19.gif

beached1
07-24-2001, 03:12 PM
Barney's stirrin the pot. Sharkbait.

RiverDave
07-24-2001, 03:16 PM
Havasu Barney, of course I haven't lost my outboard. I keep right at the end of my anchor rope!! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif I don't fish so I don't know what else to do with an O/B!
Can I preorder a shirt?? Hopefully one that somes something along the line of "I just got spanked by a weedwacker!" you guys can all order some that say "I raced a guy with 10 chicks in his boat, now who really won here?"
In all seriousness though it's for a good cause and it sounds like fun so I'll be there. However a couple of the guys I'm bringing with me are not likely to get spanked by a weed wacker. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif Sorry bud, if you play, you play to win. Bringing a couple of Big Block Cat's.
RD

beached1
07-24-2001, 03:35 PM
How about a shirt that say's "I got spanked by 10 chicks with a Weedwacker!!" Put me down for an XL. If this was a legit chairty event, it could be fun. Everyone meet up near the top of Topok, let the big boys race it out, and the rest of us can float and party. Get to the sand bar for a wet T-shirt contest, then end up at Kokomo's for a Weedwaker raffel and happyhour. The proceeds (T-shirt sales, Weedwacker raffels etc) could then go to a local chairity. That would be cool.

froggystyle
07-24-2001, 03:39 PM
You and me both RD. I may have a guy driving down from Mead with a whole bunch of "I just got my ass spanked by a Big Block Chevy and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt" shirts for sale. In short...cat, two dual-blown 670ci World Products BBC's, with dual stage nitrous kits, intercoolers and trick #6 drives running 1800 hp per side. Not to mention the two 130+ Daytona jets lurking around the shop here. Just waiting to see if they will rename their party if we come and spank them...

dragally
07-24-2001, 03:41 PM
No problem beached1. It sure is cramped but then when da chicks jump in they can't get out so quick.
The ole lady lets me do what I want but I live a ways from Havasu too and it's friggin HOT there. I much prefer Mead.
Dragally

Wicky
07-24-2001, 04:48 PM
Jroos,
You are so wrong. Why would I want women that hang out on a lil squirt boat, when RD has 10 of em on his I/O!!
If anyone has had a problem finding women at Havasu then they definitely haven't been hunting with me. Unfortunately, my hunting days ended exactly 3 years and 364 days ago when I married my wife. She hates the smell of 2-stroke oil in the morning thats why I don't use the merc stuff anymore. I use KY.
It lubes those sleeves like nobodys business, and it reeks of the smell of sex when it burns. Now that's what I call weedwackin!
Bring it on gentlemen and I use the term loosely. Now, that I know some of you are more than just good talkers I will call In N Out tomorrow to see where to put the funds raised by our little get together. Keep the t-shirt ideas coming in.
I'm feeling kind of naughty, I think I start practicing my spankings on my wife tonight!!
Wicky

RiverDave2
07-24-2001, 04:56 PM
God knows I love charity events, but I think the proceeds aught to definately go to buying the "winners and there crews" a hefty amount of Alchohol. just my .02
RD
*note* RD is part of what ever crew wins... If the O/B's win then they kick ass, and I'm trading in the ole I/O tomorrow for one...yeah, that's it.. tomorrow
I seriously am doubting that there gonna win though not unless they can do WAY ABOVE the century mark. Remember boys there ain't no replacement for displacement.

Wicky
07-24-2001, 05:58 PM
You've got an excellent point about the displacement RD. I can't wait to see the twin, 1800hp, whatever it is, run. It must be nice to be able to afford the fuel for that and run all day. The guys I know with that kind of powerplant just seem to sit around all day. I can't blame em. Those monsters are pretty comfy and they've got big ice chests on them. Sometimes even refrigerators. Hey, if you got it flaunt it.
I'll still race em. You say 130mph. I say I think we got that covered. We shall see.
Anyone know of a t-shirt guy to get the shirts through? Right now, the screens cost me $6 ea. Then, of course, the artwork, the print costs, and the shirts themselves.
Remember, you must get to speed alley under your own power to qualify. Does that mean I can use my trolling motor to get there? Hmmmmmm? Why not.
Wicky

boatnam2
07-24-2001, 06:09 PM
hey wicky,i know a person that does shirts she does some of the apba offshore stuff.her name is jacque 714 343 7448.she's in huntington beach.i think its about 4.00 dollars a shirt 5 colors.plus the cost of the screens which is about 60 bucks a screen.

dragally
07-24-2001, 06:15 PM
Wicky it's lookin sticky. Looks like we got to bring the little unlimited with us. I'll get her plugged up! I hope she be a calm day cause you done seen what happens when I's hit s er hard. Spin city? Shit that made me MAD! http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/mad66.gif

Wicky
07-24-2001, 07:12 PM
Dats da spirit TD!!
Hey boatnam, thanks for the info. I will call her and IN N OUT tomorrow. I do admit, you big block guys get some pretty cool shirts to match your cool paint jobs.
If the call goes well with IN N OUT, I will try to utilize their shirt people and have them donate them to the participants. Of course we would have to live with IN N OUT on the shirts. Any objections? Make mine animal style!!
Wicky

RiverDave2
07-24-2001, 07:27 PM
I'll throw my .02 again! Hopefully this time they'll hit Wicky in the head so he'll listen up! How's abouts taking proceeds to the bar?? You can pay for the brews?
RD

Wicky
07-24-2001, 07:50 PM
I hear you RD. You're on the same wavelength I am. So what bar do we all want to go drinking at? I will make some calls to Kokomos to see if they have any interest on sponsorship of a fund raiser tab. If not, we will figure something out. I guess I had better call Lakeland marine as well to see if they have any input. You never know. There's a lot of room on a T-shirt!
Marketing is what I'm all about.
Drink and be merry. Smoke and be IRIE!!
Sounds like the party is on boyz!!
Wicky

HavasuBarney
07-24-2001, 10:46 PM
You boys are really starting to scare me, gettin along, having fun like this, what the hell do I do with this big stick now, don' answer.....
Beached1, I liked your Topoc suggestion so much, I will supply the first 20 cases of beer, I figure 3 cases per cooler, six coolers in honor of RD.
1st cooler is Heineken
2nd cooler is Beached1's choice
3rd cooler RD's choice as long I tie up next to him and his passengers.
4th and 5th coolers are RD passengers choice.
6th cooler, RD, who's choice should that be?
I am very serious, 20 cases, 6 coolers, I'm in.(RD's boat soon)
Pick your poison boys AND girls!

HavasuBarney
07-24-2001, 11:24 PM
Yo Hustler, I went back to read some, guess as a Barney I'm kinda slow. But I like that endurance talk you were bringing, is it bullshit or are you really interested in some action?$? Some dem fishin motars might be up to yer challenge!!!!!
Topoc to the sandbar, might have some $$ ready, well anyday you can come play!!!
Tomorrow?

beached1
07-25-2001, 07:20 AM
Dude's, This startin to sound like a killer weekend! I got a POS for a boat so I wouldn't be doin any racing. Unless someone logs in as Bad Ass Canoe, then I'm all over his ass!! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif But I can apreciate some big HP on H2o, so I would definately be a spectator. I'll bring my cool new two stroke blender for Margaritas. It sounds just like an outboard! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif If Wicky is legit and as fast as he says, then I'll take back everything I said about him and I'll get his first round at Kokomo's.

HavasuBarney
07-25-2001, 08:24 AM
So Beached 1, does that mean your cooler is tequila ice and mix?

beached1
07-25-2001, 10:30 AM
Sounds like a plan.

Wicky
07-25-2001, 12:05 PM
Looks like we got ourselves a PARTY!!
Mission accomplished!! Beached 1 has me feeling mighty thirsty for some icy cold
adult beverages. Looks like I had better look into that nitrous kit for my 115 Force motor.
Wicky

Blown509Liberator
07-25-2001, 12:12 PM
Http://pokehouse.4players.de:1026/smiliez/143.gif Party
Http://pokehouse.4players.de:1026/smiliez/143.gif Party Http://pokehouse.4players.de:1026/smiliez/143.gif Party Http://pokehouse.4players.de:1026/smiliez/143.gif Party Http://pokehouse.4players.de:1026/smiliez/143.gif Party
[This message has been edited by Blown509Liberator (edited July 25, 2001).]

Wicky
07-25-2001, 12:16 PM
Boanam2,
I called that number for Jaque and it says it doesn't accept incoming calls. Do you have any other number for her?
BlownLiberator, very good icons!!
[This message has been edited by Wicky (edited July 25, 2001).]

Hustler
07-25-2001, 12:24 PM
Hey Barney, The boat is not mine it belongs to my boss but he is definetly down for the endurance run. says he wont drag cause he,ll just be getting on plan by the end of the race. (33' daytona twin 581's blown) I beleive he told me the boat runs 130, either way well be there to play.
Hustler

wrightnow
07-25-2001, 12:28 PM
Hey, this sound like a good time. I hang down by big river and have never made it up that way. I have a light 18 cp, so I have tried to stay away from the zoo, but would like go.
I guess in Oct. the water should be nice, so count me in.
[This message has been edited by wrightnow (edited July 25, 2001).]

jetboatjake
07-25-2001, 02:09 PM
I have flatbed semis in los angeles every week perhaps I could offer a lift to indiana for spanking.I perhaps with my warmed over blown 502 in my full interior 21 edge may even offer up some spanking of my own.I love the banter you guys have going very entertaining.
P.S. I hate the smell of two stroke ;>P
P.S.S. I hate the sound of two stroke 8>P
Rob(estimating costs of me hauling your boats back to indiana....oooppps)

jroos
07-25-2001, 02:23 PM
JetBoatJake, now you`ve gotta apreciate a man who loves the sound of a fart in a bathtub. Next time your at the launch listen to an OB at idle. See what I meen! And the whine they make at WOT! WOW, I can see myself at the next Imprt drags suckin` down beer and listening to Snoop Dogg at about 100dcb. I really gotta hand it to Wickey, `cause I think he really pulled off this fund raiser and it does sound like fun. Just promise me one thing: Don`t fill his boat up with water when he`s behind you. It just might sink and then he`ll have to go buy a Squirt boat. The next fund raiser he`ll be organizing will be with GreenPeace to save the polutted waterways from all the finely tuned 2 strokes pumping out oil. The prop just mixes it all up, it doesn`t make it disappear.

Wicky
07-25-2001, 02:58 PM
Well golly,
I've left a couple of messages with the IN N OUT fundraising group. Here is what they have going right now. For every dollar donated by us it appears they will match it. This is unconfirmed. Hopefully, we will be able to work a deal with their t-shirt people
to make our shirts more affordable.
Now, what do we put on those shirts? If anyone has a business and would like to contribute a little bit extra $$ we will make you an official sponsor and splash your business name all over it. If you know of anyone with a business who might be interested please spread the word. If someone tells you they don't have $$, ask them if they would be interested in doing this next spring for BBSP#4 over the 4/20 weekend @ Havasu. Now, other than official sponsors what should we put on those shirts?
Hmmmmmm. Maybe we should keep that one under tight security being this is a BB board and all. What do you think Barney, UT, TD, Jrocket? Nah. I think it should say, "Diesels are for Trucks, outboards are for boats, and big blocks are for spankings!!" What do ya think BB's? Does that work for you? I knew you'd like it. In all sincerity, together, I'm sure we can come up with some great ideas. Jroos, we know what your gonna say so please dont say it. My ears are tender my wife is slender omygod i think thats a 2-stroke blender.
Also Jroos, remind me to eat some beans before the event and I will really show ya how a fart in a bathtub should sound. By the way, Boston Whalers are unsinkable.
I look forward to meeting all of you who are in for a good time and a good spanking!!
Wicky

Wicky
07-25-2001, 03:04 PM
Jetboatjake,
I'm interested in your offer to Indiana.
Please email me and elaborate. eatsushi@mindspring.com. I drove all the way to Illinois last spring to pick up a boat. Would like to do it again and definitely would like to spank some Indiana big block.

Blown509Liberator
07-25-2001, 03:04 PM
JetBoatJake
Hey will we be seeing you at the MWRJB Rally here in IL on the Chain o lakes?
Here is so info http://nothinbutjets.homestead.com/3MWRJB.html
MikeW

jroos
07-25-2001, 03:10 PM
Good Luck Wickey! I hope the event pulls out without a snag. Sounds fun, wish I could be there but it`s a million miles from me. If anything, I wish I could see the bean trick. And man, that saying on a shirt would be cool regardless of a fund raiser or not. Do I really come off as someone who would say that? HAHAHA, lol. Be safe, be alert, and watch out for cops handin` out DUI`s for free.

Wicky
07-25-2001, 03:13 PM
BlownLib,
Do you ever go to the Thurs nite drags at Blarney? I bought my canoe from Baker marine and I am kind of savvy regarding the chain o lakes.

smash
07-25-2001, 03:14 PM
Hey Todd Wickey Whatever.
Now I hear that you are in Idaho there happens to be a few smoothe sections on the local rivers and your egg beater should be able to handle them. Show us Northern boys what a hero like you can do against our little squirt boats. 106 on gps aint goona do it. BTW I only have a little small block chev.

Wicky
07-25-2001, 03:22 PM
Smash,
Awsome dude. Lets go have some fun. Remember that 106 is at 3111 elevation up at Lucky Peak Resevoir. I would love to run with someone who can spank me.
Oh, I know I eventually will be spanked but I sure love spanking the guys who have dual 1050 Holleys. If your blown I'll just sick Uncle Tony on you. He is the true blue BB spanker. I just spank 98% of them. BTW, if I actually do get spanked by a bb or sb in the 1/4
I would love to run him around the lake for a lap or two for some endurance. Call me at 387-1892
[This message has been edited by Wicky (edited July 25, 2001).]

smash
07-25-2001, 03:34 PM
Wickey
Actually I don't run more than 1 carb no jet o vater or other show off crap. We have been racing on various rivers in Idaho and Alberta for the last 20 plus years the boat is set up for altitude also. Im not much for drag racing but we are going to be at our place in arizona this fall so we will try to come over to you party. Can you turn your boat when running flat out? If not the Salmon will give you a new name

smash
07-25-2001, 03:39 PM
PS.
are alum boats welcome?

Wicky
07-25-2001, 03:51 PM
Smash,
I give you guys huge respect. Were you at the race in Marsing last week? If so, you guys put on a great show. These guys dig a 20ft. wide canal only inches deep and shred through a manmade maze of turns. About the party. All boats are welcome, even canoes. No seadoos though!! I hate seadoos!!!
And yes, I can turn my boat at top speed.
Maybe not on a dime like you but hell maybe a silver dollar!! Maybe you could put on a little demonstration for all of us Smash.
Wicky

Wicky
07-25-2001, 06:02 PM
Only read this if you can appreciate a good joke. I know, I know, this is a Jetperformance board. You never know, it might improve your
horsepower by 10% and I know your all gonna need it!! Nuff said. Here it goes.
What NOT to name your dog.
Everybody who has a dog calls him Rover or Boy.
Jroos named his Sex.
It was a mistake because Sex has been very embarrassing to Jroos.
When Jroos went to City Hall to renew his dog license, he told the clerk he
would like to have a license for Sex. He said, " I'd like to have one
too !"
Then Jroos said, "But this is a dog." He said he didn't care what she
looked like. Then Jroos said, " But you don't understand. I've had Sex
since I was nine years old."
He said I must have been quite a kid.
When Jroos got married and went on his honeymoon, he took the dog with him.
Jroos told the motel clerk that he wanted a room for his wife and himself and a
special room for Sex. He told Jroos every room in the place was for sex.
Jroos said, " But you don't understand. Sex keeps me awake at night." He
replied, " Me too!"
One day Jroos entered Sex in a contest, but before the competition began,
the dog ran away. Another contestant asked Jroos why he was just standing
there looking around. Jroos told him that he had planned to have Sex in
the contest.
He told him he should have sold his own tickets. "But you don't
understand," Jroos said."I had hoped to have Sex on TV." He called Jroos a
show off.
When his wife and Jroos separated, they went to court to fight for custody
of the dog. Jroos said, "Your Honor, I had sex before I was married." The
judge said, "Me too." Then he told him that after he was married, Sex
left him. He said, "Me too."
Last night, Sex ran off again. Jroos spent hours looking around town for
him. A cop came over to him and asked, "What are you doing in this
alley at 4 o'clock in the
morning?" He said, "I'm looking for Sex."
His case comes up Friday.

07-25-2001, 06:07 PM
That joke is so old that when I first heard it I damn near kicked the slats outta my crib. Damn....can't you do better than that?

Blown509Liberator
07-26-2001, 05:27 AM
I grew up across channel from Baker. The Chain is why i went the Jet rout. I did the OB thing awhile and got tired of braking parts because of the shallow waters we have here.Jet was kinda in self defense I am at the drag's ever Thurs. head there tonight.
MikeW

beached1
07-26-2001, 06:21 AM
Wicky and Uncle Troll take off on their OB to go fishin. Upon their return, they notice a Taco Bell has been built near the dock Wicky turns to Uncle and says, "Well look at that! Them Mexicans already done come over here and built a phone company!".....

beached1
07-26-2001, 07:01 AM
Name for the event. First annual "Fun in the Sun, Run what ya Brung, Jets vs. Screws, but no Sea Doos".... Party. BBSP just sounds so...so......Wicky!

Blown509Liberator
07-26-2001, 07:23 AM
I have to agree with beached1.This is a Charity event right? Well that was lost in the confirmation here in this thread. Hey hats off to anyone (Wicky) who wants to put the time into putting together an event that help the one who need it the most. But the name need to be tamed down. Want to bring more people to this event? Don't make them feel as if they are going to get there and end up in a confirmation.
Sorry bad typing day...Like most days RD it was to be Confrontation..lol
[This message has been edited by Blown509Liberator (edited July 26, 2001).]

RiverDave
07-26-2001, 08:01 AM
Blown509, Confrontation or Confirmation? There will be some confrontations, I'm already buying the oil for the girls. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif In all seriousness though, I agree with Blown509 the proceeds should go to the ones who need it the most. I know after a long day of talking to Wicky I'm going to NEED some alchohol. Now you can call me scrooge or what not, but the way I figure it is if you give the money away then your hurting the local economy. That means one of the (No offense Barney) toothless locals doesn't get there dentist work. Now I ask who's really being selfish here? You guys want to give it to In N Out a huge corp... Where you have no Idea where the money will be spent. I say we give it all to the waitress and tell her when 90% of that runs out the other 10% is for your kids braces. (Think of the tears of joy)
RD

beached1
07-26-2001, 08:35 AM
Riverdave, you eat @ Dales Kitchen too? I think I know who you're talkin about. Seriuosly, I have to agree with Riverdave. A small local chairity would be best. As far as the cost of shirts being made, I'm sure we could find a silkscreen shop that could help out. We could get a few real weed wackers and raffel them off less the cost of the wackers, then donate the rest. Everyone who loses in a race would have to donate $50 or $100 into the donation pot. I won't race. my boat's too slow, so I'll just slap one full bean (that's a $100 bucks for you Idahoan's) in there because I'm prbably the slowest. But this could be a kick!

RiverDave
07-26-2001, 09:36 AM
Alright my .02 isn't going as far as I'm hoping to here's a bag of quarters. I THINK THE MONEY SHOULD BE USED TO GET ME INTOXICATED! As I said before I'm a fairly shallow so I'll side with whoever wins. Give the bartendar or waitress an excessive tip and that's the charity right there.
Better to do alot for one then a little for everyone. (That's my charity logic)
RD
[This message has been edited by RiverDave (edited July 26, 2001).]

jroos
07-26-2001, 05:35 PM
Don`t count Wickey in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HE`S GAY!

RiverDave2
07-27-2001, 01:01 PM
Oh I don't think Wicky means anyone Harm, I just think that he's trying to get everyone to go to BBSP#3... Granted it's a strange tactic to get people to go but hey to each his own.
Wicky, I'll be there!!! Doubt I'll race but I like to see some good MPH's no matter what kinda boat it is. BTW there's going to be some big blocks there that are not likely to get spanked! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif or so the controversy goes. In any event after all the OB's get spanked by a couple of big blocks will all the sh*t talking stop?? Maybe next year we can call it WWSP#1??? (Weed Wacker spanking party # 1) I look forward to the event.. but since there is alot of time before it happens may I suggest promoting it in a more positive way?? Perhaps a topic in the hot spots forum that sais "The Quick and the Dead" or something to that effect...
RD http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif (Leave the bass boats at home wicky..) Other wise people will be to busy laughing to race.)
[This message has been edited by RiverDave2 (edited July 27, 2001).]

77charger
07-27-2001, 04:06 PM
How about an outboard ass whipping party.Dead stop 1/4 mile minimum 2 passengers.Then we will see the torque of a bb does.That is if your outboard will get on plane!

HavasuBarney
07-28-2001, 07:45 AM
Riverdave, we are planning to have a full ice chest or 3, specifically for you and OUR guest, http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif intoxicated you shall be.
Were youn suggesting a donation for replacing my broken teeth?
We all love fasy boats, good fun, drunk women. Seldem is your mode of propulsion goin to make the differance there. We all should bring girls, hope they don't have teeth.

Wicky
07-28-2001, 07:51 AM
BPSP#3 Update.
Mrs. Snyder, owner of IN N OUT, will be reviewing OUR proposal personally.
I'm liking the fun in the sun rung what you brung name. It just hurts me not to see the BPSP though. I'm still considering a name change so don't stop the brainstorms.
Do any of you live in or near Upland?
I'm looking for a friend by the name of Brian Jones. Sometimes goes by "Bones." I want to make sure he knows about the party. He has a fast ass capsule boat. Don't get all exited now. It's not a jet!!
Work is extrememly busy right now but I will have a chance to focus on few more ideas soon!
Spank ya soon,
Wicky

smash
07-28-2001, 08:22 AM
MR. Wickey
Yeh we were at marsing last week I was crewing for some friends My tub is fun in these courses but too big to be competitive we have a new hull coming and will be running a few events later this year.

Wicky
08-03-2001, 10:29 AM
Big Block Spanking Party #3 has been renamed to the "Rock the Big Block Party!!"
With any luck we will have 100 T-shirts made and donated by In n Out. 50 shirts will be for each boat entered and 50 will be for sale onsite(reserve yours now). We also hope to receive a donation of 50 $10 dollar gift certificates for each boat entered. I plan to see 25 of us outboard guys and 25 of you non outboard guys. It's all talk until you take the swing. After that, talk all ya want!!
Wicky

FastDave
08-03-2001, 06:14 PM
Ok... I'm ready to race. ;-)
http://www.dpgdigital.com/pictures/jet_boat.jpg

racingrascal
08-03-2001, 06:50 PM
Fastdave can I ride with you?

Wicky
08-03-2001, 06:50 PM
Fast Dave,
Originally I had planned it to be only lake racing boats. You know, one must reach speed alley under your own power(no towing). Under that condition I'm not sure that you would still feel so confident.
So, congradulations, you are the exception to the rule. Tow your boat out to speed alley. After all, this thing is for children that have not had a good childhood as I have. Your boat looks absolutely bitchin.
I, personally, cant wait to see it run.
I hope you decide to show up for the event as
I hope the rest of you reading these posts show up as well.
I know there were a few rocks thrown but, hey lets face it, it's all about entertainment right? In Oct. I wan't us all to be entertained!!
Whaaaaaahhhoooooooo,
Wicky
P.S. Please don't hesitate to call with any ideas 208.387.1892. You will hear a message about sushi on the spot. This is the right number.
[This message has been edited by Wicky (edited August 03, 2001).]

smash
08-03-2001, 08:45 PM
mr. wickey
oct looks good please give some more details as per location for us foreigners. the new motor is workin goooood. the race tub is ready to go

smash
08-03-2001, 08:45 PM
mr. wickey
oct looks good please give some more details as per location for us foreigners. the new motor is workin goooood. the race tub is ready to go

Wicky
08-04-2001, 08:58 AM
Smash,
Do you plan to travel down through Idaho on your way? If so, we can rally down there from Boise. I plan to stay at the Nautical Inn in Havasu. I haven't made reservations yet.

smash
08-05-2001, 10:36 PM
yeah i will probably go to van first then to boise im still waiting for my sept/oct schedule to firm up