PDA

View Full Version : Delta Lunch Run on Sunday

NorCalCat
04-20-2006, 08:01 AM
Anyone interested in making a lunch run on Sunday?
MOB, you around? Is the Delta open?

lucky
04-20-2006, 08:33 AM
elm4 should let me take that specta out - for a test ride :) lol

NICE PAIR
04-20-2006, 08:38 AM
[QUOTE=NorCalCat]Anyone interested in making a lunch run on Sunday?
Do you mean go out in the boats? :rollside: What Time? Where? Is it Sunday yet? :)

DCBob
04-20-2006, 09:03 AM
Anyone interested in making a lunch run on Sunday?
MOB, you around? Is the Delta open?
I'm your Huckleberry :cool: :cool:

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
04-20-2006, 09:33 AM
The REDNECK is almost ready, maybe put some fire to it tonight? If this is the case I will be up for lunch run. We could meet up with you guys at garlick bros for lunch. BIGJOE

Eliminator 4 Life
04-20-2006, 10:11 AM
elm4 should let me take that specta out - for a test ride :) lol
come give me a deposit and go haha. Sorry I havent gotten back to you pm me your number and Ill give you a call. What sunday we talking about the 30th??? :)

acatitude
04-20-2006, 12:42 PM
I think its goona rain again this weekend. im putting my junk back together this weekend, ill pass, but from next weekend on im in if I can launch on river someplace. still a lot of crap in water down south and it cost me $150 to fix my prop after last rainy run. Im waitin another week or so . discovery park is still underwater. Nice shot in ***boat AL............

NorCalCat
04-20-2006, 02:42 PM
I think its goona rain again this weekend. im putting my junk back together this weekend, ill pass, but from next weekend on im in if I can launch on river someplace. still a lot of crap in water down south and it cost me $150 to fix my prop after last rainy run. Im waitin another week or so . discovery park is still underwater. Nice shot in ***boat AL............
Ya, I was worried about the underwater stuff, that really can ruin your day. Maybe if it is noce, I will haul to Berryessa.
Any takers?
Hot4Teacher? Saw you up there about 3 weeks ago.

Eliminator 4 Life
04-20-2006, 02:55 PM
Ya, I was worried about the underwater stuff, that really can ruin your day. Maybe if it is noce, I will haul to Berryessa.
Any takers?
Hot4Teacher? Saw you up there about 3 weeks ago.
Berryessa in about 4 weeks for the camping trip. Come to Don Pedro :cool:

hot4teacher
04-20-2006, 04:45 PM
I went to Berryessa on sunny and beautiful Wednesday. I'm not sure what the plan is for Sunday yet. Sun?

Den Isle
04-20-2006, 04:48 PM
Should be nice on Sunday, but there is a ton of crap floating by.
Big stuff, like tires and a bunch of semi-submerged logs and trees.
Be prepared to dodge lots of junk!

acatitude
04-20-2006, 05:06 PM
thats why I think ill just sit on the sidelines for a week or 2 let things calm down..

diggler
04-20-2006, 08:03 PM
I'm going to pass too for this weekend. I figured out the problem I had with the boat though... shit got into the pin seats for the carb after I changed the fuel filters... go figure. :rolleyes: Boat was drowning itself in gas. I believe i have it taken care of now, but we'll see.
That, and I know there's a ton of shit floating around out there. While I have a jet, I certainly wouldn't be able to tow anyone!

hulshot
04-20-2006, 09:06 PM
I would like to do a TnT this weekend or maybe monday instead. NP and DCbobinator what do you think. NP I am at your mercey right now, I dont have a ps tank.

NICE PAIR
04-21-2006, 06:04 AM
I would like to do a TnT this weekend or maybe monday instead. NP and DCbobinator what do you think. NP I am at your mercey right now, I dont have a ps tank.
"Wrong" you have a tank, you just have to get your butt over and pick it up. I don't deliver. :)

MOBrien
04-21-2006, 06:54 AM
I'm out this weekend too. Don't want to take any known risks with the huge stuff I've been seeing in the water this week....especially with my new bottom. Boat needs to be re-reg'd too, so don't want to draw any attention with my blue '05 sticker. Need to get that done before I go out again.
If ya go, have fun.
-MOB

NorCalCat
04-21-2006, 07:25 AM
Didn't realize there was so much junk in the water. Don't need to hit a submerged log!
Thanks for all the input.

Eliminator 4 Life
04-21-2006, 07:35 AM
Lazy bay area people get your azz in gear and drive up to californias best hidden secret lake don pedro :)

MOBrien
04-21-2006, 08:15 AM
don't you mean New Malones? :D :p
Hey Rob, how is Semper's in-house financing? & would I be OK towing a 28 with my Tahoe w/ 410's? :idea: Also, did you ever get that measuurement for the Nordic 28 tip-to-tip on the trailer? Is it larger than 32'?
Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

DAVID
04-21-2006, 09:10 AM
The 28 is exactly 32' on trailer with the drive trimmed down. Your Tahoe
should be just fine. We have alot of customers that have used them for
a tow rig on this boat. The boat is 4600 lbs dry, trailer is about 1100. Your
Tahoe should be rated at 7500 lbs with 410's. By the way, Rob is to busy
doing nothing to get you this info.

deltarat
04-21-2006, 09:28 AM
Hey Rob, how is Semper's in-house financing? & would I be OK towing a 28 with my Tahoe w/ 410's? :idea: Also, did you ever get that measuurement for the Nordic 28 tip-to-tip on the trailer? Is it larger than 32'?
Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
You finally done tire kickin Mike? I have towed my Fountain with my Tahoe it does OK but I dont have the 410s which should help a lot. The Fountain is alot heavier and I don't know what the Myco trailer ways, but I do know that once you put them both together and add fuel it is fricken heavy.

Eliminator 4 Life
04-21-2006, 10:32 AM
The 28 is exactly 32' on trailer with the drive trimmed down. Your Tahoe
should be just fine. We have alot of customers that have used them for
a tow rig on this boat. The boat is 4600 lbs dry, trailer is about 1100. Your
Tahoe should be rated at 7500 lbs with 410's. By the way, Rob is to busy
doing nothing to get you this info.
Ha HA Dave its more like you are to busy golfing or at the dunes to do anything haha. My boat is 32 tip to tip so Dave since you got about 5 of them in front of you or wait you are probably at the country club on your lap top I would ask you to measure one :) :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-21-2006, 10:34 AM
Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Mike I think your tahoe should do okay pulling it. I towed one with an F150. But I agree with Terry the 410s will help alot. As far as our financing we have very good rates. :)

acatitude
04-21-2006, 11:13 AM
Christ MO just buy the damn thing.

MOBrien
04-21-2006, 12:01 PM
Christ MO just buy the damn thing.
just like that huh? No biggie. I really want a new boat this year and am doing everything possible to make it happen. Still trying to determine the length we want....25-28....that's all I know so far. Trouble is, there are so many good boats out there that I am having a hard time narrowing the list. And I need Norm or BRA to step up to the plate and pull the trigger on the Cheetah! C'mon guys, sack up so I can too. :crossx:

NorCalCat
04-21-2006, 01:16 PM
just like that huh? No biggie. I really want a new boat this year and am doing everything possible to make it happen. Still trying to determine the length we want....25-28....that's all I know so far. Trouble is, there are so many good boats out there that I am having a hard time narrowing the list. And I need Norm or BRA to step up to the plate and pull the trigger on the Cheetah! C'mon guys, sack up so I can too. :crossx:
Sack for Sack? MOB, there are things in life that cound be worse than having 2 boats! :)

stoker2001
04-21-2006, 02:13 PM
Sack for Sack? MOB, there are things in life that cound be worse than having 2 boats! :)I duno,you see that price per barrel hit $75,wont be able to give are boats away if this chit keeps up :cry:

Dave C
04-21-2006, 02:39 PM
MO,
I am not so sure about that weight. I bought a 25' and rolled it over a scale. 6400 #'s with trailer. and the 28 is bigger.
I had to buy a diesel to pull it, rather than the 1/2 ton.
sure the 1/2 ton will get it done.. with the ass dragging in 3rd gear getting 9 MPG... but YES you will arrive. ;)

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
04-21-2006, 02:55 PM
I fired motors today and now I need to pull valve covers and readjust valves, so let me know if we are going sunday! BIGJOE

Boatmaster
04-21-2006, 04:20 PM
I water tested yesterday and stopped by Chris's. I would wait a week or two!!! We sat out front for at least an hour, and you would not believe the crap floating out there right now. Tires, Logs, Rubber cones you name it. How about Havasu on Monday? :p Sorry I had to say it. Leaving 5am monday for the week!!!!

acatitude
04-21-2006, 04:22 PM
Come on MO every one knows you buy a boat then sell the one you have............

ELIMINAT THIS
04-21-2006, 04:27 PM
I water tested yesterday and stopped by Chris's. I would wait a week or two!!! We sat out front for at least an hour, and you would not believe the crap floating out there right now. Tires, Logs, Rubber cones you name it. How about Havasu on Monday? :p Sorry I had to say it. Leaving 5am monday for the week!!!!
Stop f-ing around on here and bring me my heads or I wont be leaving for havasu. :)
Do you have the casting # on the heads.

DAVID
04-21-2006, 05:37 PM
Ha HA Dave its more like you are to busy golfing or at the dunes to do anything haha. My boat is 32 tip to tip so Dave since you got about 5 of them in front of you or wait you are probably at the country club on your lap top I would ask you to measure one :) :rollside:
Once again your measurements are larger than reality. Your girls may fall for
it but the guys here know better.
Oh, and I did measure it for him. It wasn't a guess. :yuk:

MOBrien
04-21-2006, 09:57 PM
You guys.....
The 28 is exactly 32' on trailer with the drive trimmed down. .......... By the way, Rob is to busy doing nothing to get you this info.:
.......are friggin funny. :D
so is it 32' or what?......shiat, might be too big.

Eliminator 4 Life
04-21-2006, 10:29 PM
Once again your measurements are larger than reality. Your girls may fall for
it but the guys here know better.
Oh, and I did measure it for him. It wasn't a guess. :yuk:
Ha Ha Dave never a dull moment. Well next friday when my BIG DAWG ELIMINATOR is there we can measure her up. Oh damn and you mean the girls dont believe it either shit :cry: :cry:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-21-2006, 10:31 PM
You guys.....
.......are friggin funny. :D
so is it 32' or what?......shiat, might be too big.
Mo if I was you I would go the 28 more bang for the buck and it just looks freakin awesome. If Dave said he measured it when he got off the put put golf course then I believe he did haha.

randy77zt
04-22-2006, 08:25 PM
my raft isnt running correctly-will be at turlock lake on monday checking some things out.changed the tps sensor and will be running fuel pressure checks at wot.plus if the motor runs normal trying some props.every time i take out this boat it runs slower.

hulshot
04-22-2006, 10:35 PM
my raft isnt running correctly-will be at turlock lake on monday checking some things out.changed the tps sensor and will be running fuel pressure checks at wot.plus if the motor runs normal trying some props.every time i take out this boat it runs slower.
Push the gas harder!. You will find the power again.
MO just break you rdaughters piggybank and buy the boat already. Mine fits in my garage with 11 inches to spare. I should have gotten a bigger boat then huh? I agree about the junk in the delta, I dont want to take a chance on hitting somthing.
Eliminate this, get crackin if you are going to have you rboat for Havasu, You guys suck :yuk:
DR and I are hitting Orwoods for breakfast at 9.00am on Sunday just to eat.

DCBob
04-23-2006, 06:33 AM
I fired motors today and now I need to pull valve covers and readjust valves, so let me know if we are going sunday! BIGJOE
Hey Joe.....it's fugley out there with the weather & all the shiat in the h20. I'll take a pass for today...How's the junk running?? Maybe see ya out on the 29th

acatitude
04-23-2006, 09:35 AM
yea im passin on this weekend. Bob you got her back together???? anyone need a 30p rh bravo 4 blade, I have one for sale or will trade for a rh 32. I also need a set of the large inners for props(whatever they are called). I have the small centers i will sell or trade ..... im charging batteries today.

DSIDan
04-23-2006, 12:10 PM
Stop f-ing around on here and bring me my heads or I wont be leaving for havasu. :)
Do you have the casting # on the heads.
Plenty of room, 80 degrees and sunny. No wind, No Junk in the water. Any takers? Come on down. :cool: http://C:\Documents and Settings\DBouchard\My Documents\My Pictures\Havasu House.jpg

acatitude
04-23-2006, 01:09 PM
aw your killin me dan............ Kirk is there also this weekend I believe

DCBob
04-23-2006, 05:36 PM
yea im passin on this weekend. Bob you got her back together???? anyone need a 30p rh bravo 4 blade, I have one for sale or will trade for a rh 32. I also need a set of the large inners for props(whatever they are called). I have the small centers i will sell or trade ..... im charging batteries today.
Nah, you know how it goes...if ya figure a month try three :cry: :cry: But...the Wacka is running good so if youall go I'm in :rollside: :rollside:

acatitude
04-23-2006, 07:17 PM
well if your bringin the wacka then im bringin my push rope lol i might be able to do sunday but cant saturday upcoming weekend. im almost tempted to wait 2 weeks for everything to settle down i

78Anthonyjet
04-23-2006, 07:30 PM
[QUOTE=blowncarrera]well if your bringin the wacka then im bringin my push rope lol i might be able to do sunday but cant saturday upcoming weekend. im almost tempted to wait 2 weeks for everything to settle down i[/QUOTE
Ken, put your junk in the water so we won't break ours.

Boatmaster
04-23-2006, 07:37 PM
I'll take you up on it Dan See You in The Morning!!!. I'm Out to Havasu for the week LATER!!!

acatitude
04-23-2006, 07:54 PM
[QUOTE=blowncarrera]well if your bringin the wacka then im bringin my push rope lol i might be able to do sunday but cant saturday upcoming weekend. im almost tempted to wait 2 weeks for everything to settle down i[/QUOTE
Ken, put your junk in the water so we won't break ours.
shiit you guys just wanta drink and spill beer all over my broken boat and run down my batteries listenen to the stereo....... well just for that I charged up the batteries for ya today :boxed:

78Anthonyjet
04-23-2006, 08:06 PM
shiit you guys just wanta drink and spill beer all over my broken boat and run down my batteries listenen to the stereo....... well just for that I charged up the batteries for ya today :boxed:
you should not leave your keys and beer in the boat. We needed music while drinking your beer. A small price to pay for security.

ELIMINAT THIS
04-23-2006, 08:46 PM
Plenty of room, 80 degrees and sunny. No wind, No Junk in the water. Any takers? Come on down. :cool: http://C:\Documents and Settings\DBouchard\My Documents\My Pictures\Havasu House.jpg
I have the motor in,drive on hope to fire it tommorow by 2 pm im f-ing tired.then 10 hrs of cleaning :mad:
thanks boatmaster,delta rat,hulshot,78anthony and carlos.

ELIMINAT THIS
04-23-2006, 08:58 PM
Dsidan did any big blocks show for the waka spank party. :crossx: cant wait to get there nice pad. :)

ELIMINAT THIS
04-23-2006, 08:59 PM
Dsidan did any big blocks show for the waka spank party. :crossx: cant wait to get there nice pad. :) can you get that dcb out of the drive way so I can park my boat.

acatitude
04-23-2006, 09:14 PM
: can you get that dcb out of the drive way so I can park my boat.[/QUOTE]
LMFOA :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

BLEWBAYOU1
04-24-2006, 05:34 PM
Berryessa was great sunday morning. My daughter and I went out for a little test and tune and ended up drinking and eating.Great day! :redface:
Lake level is at 103% capacity.
Brian