PDA

View Full Version : I met Unforgiven at Vegas !!

Infomaniac
01-24-2005, 11:41 AM
What a great Guy. Eddie was busy working on a nitro burning dragster so I tried to stay out of his way. What friendly folks everyone turns out to be when you meet them in person. Team Integra are real pros.
Maybe some day he will let me rub elbows with the big wheels :rollside:
I met SuperDave013 last month. Same thing a really great guy.

Mrs.Racer277
01-24-2005, 12:00 PM
What a great Guy. Eddie was busy working on a nitro burning dragster so I tried to stay out of his way. What friendly folks everyone turns out to be when you meet them in person. Team Integra are real pros.
Maybe some day he will let me rub elbows with the big wheels :rollside:
I met SuperDave013 last month. Same thing a really great guy.
Are you sure it was Eddie????? J/K I have to agree spent the day with them in Pomona and they were great. :) :)

BLUBYU
01-24-2005, 12:12 PM
Hey Info, glad to hear you had a nice trip. :yuk: J/K.. How did the alky funny car from Tulsa do? Also is that car red with some flames and Olds body? Wish I could just fly around like you.... :cool:

superdave013
01-24-2005, 12:27 PM
yeah, but did Eddie buy a new clutch??

Infomaniac
01-24-2005, 03:04 PM
I found a picture.
The dude looking at the camera said his name was John Force. I was immediately impressed.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/503/211Unforgiven.jpg
When I finally caught up with Eddie. He stopped long enough for me to take this pic with him. Gave me a funny look whenever I called him Ed.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/503/211Scelzy.jpg

Mrs.Racer277
01-24-2005, 06:12 PM
Thanks Unforgiven for stopping by to visit today. And thank you for breakfast on Thursday. :D But did you have to get your truck washed in Bako??? Now it is raining. :hammer2:

Infomaniac
01-24-2005, 07:11 PM
Hey Info, glad to hear you had a nice trip. :yuk: J/K.. How did the alky funny car from Tulsa do? Also is that car red with some flames and Olds body? Wish I could just fly around like you.... :cool:
They did not take their car. They are going to the Feb testing.

Kim Hanson
01-24-2005, 08:06 PM
Sounded like fun Info and to see Bite me made my day, it sucks not putting a face to who you are talking too! :cool: .........( . )( . )......... :D

Her454
01-25-2005, 08:52 AM
Hey Ron- Hopefully you'll be in Pomona, Im going to be at that race, be nice to see you again! ;)
PS......email me more of the pics you took I'd love to see them...send them to my work email...:)

Unforgiven
01-25-2005, 09:10 AM
Ron, it was great meeting you...sorry we so busy, trying to make that thing run on 96% nitro was not easy...I want you to know something about Gary Selzi...Don't let him sit in your boat...he was in Chowchilla when we were running SHOWTIME USA...(this was weekend after he crashed the dragster) so following Gary coming by, autograph and pics, we go make a pass and Hannes Wernherdt wads up the boat...I run into Gary at the following race...
I tell Gary, you won't ever sit in one of our boats again...Seeing him on a Golf cart....that could be a dangerous thing....Thanks for everyone who came by...testing for us was NOT GOOD...The car does NOT LIKE 96% nitro...we went threw some major tuning and timing changes.... after 2 passes we put it up...Asheley Force had put in up to 30 passes and after sundays' 98% nitro runs we found that the car still can't run the number..(5.48 et).so we wait till the end of this week to find out what NHRA will let us do...a special thanks to our sponsors who came out for support (Larry of CIRCUS CIRCUS) thanks for the suite...great room, next time I'll take someone to share it with :idea:
thanks to you forums peeps that came by too...I can't remember all the names..but the 2 guys from Havasu (you know who you are)who dropped off the beer...THANKS I needed it! We're getting Ready for Pomona hopefully thing we'll run better...also..the deal on us getting a BLOWN GAS FLAT together is in the works....thanks everyone.....Eddie/Unforgiven

HCS
01-25-2005, 09:17 AM
Looks like a good time. Bumpin heads with the HARDCORE gearheads is always a blast.

superdave013
01-25-2005, 09:18 AM
Eddie, who's gonna drive the flat?
I'd like to see Rex back in one myself!

Unforgiven
01-25-2005, 09:21 AM
Hey Ron- Hopefully you'll be in Pomona, Im going to be at that race, be nice to see you again! ;)
PS......email me more of the pics you took I'd love to see them...send them to my work email...:)
Hey, you've got mail...hahaha You'll have to stop in Bako on you next stop thru...there's something you need to pick up there...

Mrs.Racer277
01-25-2005, 09:23 AM
Hey, you've got mail...hahaha You'll have to stop in Bako on you next stop thru...there's something you need to pick up there...
Yes stop by we can have a little chat!!!! :D Are you scared yet Eddie????? :D :jawdrop:

Unforgiven
01-25-2005, 09:27 AM
Thanks Unforgiven for stopping by to visit today. And thank you for breakfast on Thursday. :D But did you have to get your truck washed in Bako??? Now it is raining. :hammer2:
glad it got to rain on your day...My truck is clean, spotless, didn't touch it since CFW too busy and wasn't driving it anyway(where the mud come from?) one thing about Bako...alot more carwashes than here...It was good seeing you again...I ready to start some new treads...most of them will be pertaining to our discussions.. :idea:
I'm smiling today.... got to talk to my friend!! :D
next time Sean goes out of town...we're throwing a party

Unforgiven
01-25-2005, 09:30 AM
Yes stop by we can have a little chat!!!! :D Are you scared yet Eddie????? :D :jawdrop:
nope not scared... you know me :idea: , people on the boards don't ...make sure you tell her how much of an ass I am..... :D :hammer2: :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-25-2005, 09:40 AM
glad it got to rain on your day...My truck is clean, spotless, didn't touch it since CFW too busy and wasn't driving it anyway(where the mud come from?) one thing about Bako...alot more carwashes than here...It was good seeing you again...I ready to start some new treads...most of them will be pertaining to our discussions.. :idea:
I'm smiling today.... got to talk to my friend!! :D
next time Sean goes out of town...we're throwing a party
You better be nice with your new threads!!! :rolleyes: :D
Glad to hear you have a smile on your face. Yesterday it was missing. :notam:
Right that is what you always say. :rolleyes: :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-25-2005, 09:42 AM
nope not scared... you know me :idea: , people on the boards don't ...make sure you tell her how much of an ass I am..... :D :hammer2: :D
Are you talking about that little incident outside????? :rolleyes:
High Maintance and Married. :hammerhea :hammerhea

Her454
01-25-2005, 09:43 AM
:D :D :D I dont think I'll be going back down for awhile...Im TIRED of that drive. :cool:

Unforgiven
01-25-2005, 09:48 AM
:D :D :D I dont think I'll be going back down for awhile...Im TIRED of that drive. :cool:
maybe a drive to the coast is what you need...the weather here is REAL NICE :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
01-25-2005, 09:48 AM
Well if you make it down for any of the Ming races let me know. We are just down the road. :D And we always have Pomona to talk. :rolleyes: :D

Her454
01-25-2005, 09:53 AM
Well if you make it down for any of the Ming races let me know. We are just down the road. :D And we always have Pomona to talk. :rolleyes: :D
I try and make it to all the Ming races so its nice have someone new to "chat" with LOL ;) And I'll see you in Pomona for sure.
maybe a drive to the coast is what you need...the weather here is REAL NICE :idea:
YOU are persistent, I'll give you that... :rollside:

Unforgiven
01-25-2005, 09:55 AM
she has ONE race for sure she needs to be at...got to put her to work..We'll be running the cars in Famosa while (flirting with disaster TAF) will be running at Ming...word is Chuck is putting Rex in the seat for the weekend...Chuck and I will be pulling double duties that weekend..we need Traci there for help maintaining that thing..hell, might as well let her tune it....I'm sure there's a boat or 2 out there that see like to put on the trailer after first round... :lightsabe

Unforgiven
01-25-2005, 10:00 AM
Eddie, who's gonna drive the flat?
I'd like to see Rex back in one myself!
I have a driver in mind but don't want to say yet until "they" say YES :) but I'll put Chuck or Rex in it for a test and tune pass :rollside: when we get close...we'll make sure it's ready to play. the "driver' will be new to this class...but I think it will all work out...you'll be surprised who I pulled out of the woodwork to put this thing together...

Unforgiven
01-25-2005, 10:02 AM
I try and make it to all the Ming races so its nice have someone new to "chat" with LOL ;) And I'll see you in Pomona for sure.
YOU are persistent, I'll give you that... :rollside:
A little fresh coastal air will do you good...I was driving thru valley yesterday...weather sucked...blue skies here....