PDA

View Full Version : Aqua Performance

BOBALOO
01-24-2005, 06:08 PM
This is the company that makes the swim ladders on the back of all your boats. My ladder was not returning to it's fully retracted position and had started to squeak pretty loudly so I gave them a call.
I found out that they have a lifetime warranty on the springs and bushings and they will lube it and replace the springs for no charge.
If you have the ols style foam they will replace it with the new style harder rubber for only 12 bucks.
I called them and since I go thru Corona all the time dropped it off and would have had it back the same day but had to work too late.
So if you need to quiet your step down or make it look and retract like new it is free or almost free.

Mandelon
01-24-2005, 06:19 PM
They are a good company. Mine was stickin, so I lubed it...... :2purples:

Phat Matt
01-24-2005, 06:23 PM
Do they fix amps to? :p

Kilrtoy
01-24-2005, 06:26 PM
Hey Bob, its squeaking, trade it in and get a new boat....

phebus
01-24-2005, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the info. Mine doesn't retract all the way without a lot of help, and the foam is starting to rip. I am bringing it back with me this weekend, and will drop it off for a tune up.

cc322
01-24-2005, 06:39 PM
They are a great company, If you talk to Alba she will take care of you

BOBALOO
01-24-2005, 07:19 PM
I just re-did the vinyl on the dancing deck for this summers activities, I figure I'm good for at least 2 more years. Besides the chicks like the fuschia!
BTW Kilr, you're one to talk, how long are you gonna keep your current boat?

bchbum
01-24-2005, 08:10 PM
When I bought mine at the show last year ,it was to wide to fit . I took it to them and Alba had the right one waiting for me .This is a family owned co. her dad built the first one & started the co.

Kilrtoy
01-24-2005, 08:11 PM
I just re-did the vinyl on the dancing deck for this summers activities, I figure I'm good for at least 2 more years. Besides the chicks like the fuschia!
BTW Kilr, you're one to talk, how long are you gonna keep your current boat?
Hopefully not long, IT NEEDS TO GO BYE BYE

upsman105
01-24-2005, 08:12 PM
Hopefully not long, IT NEEDS TO GO BYE BYE
you haven't sold that yet, will you have room for your new DCB in the garage??