PDA

View Full Version : OC plumber

gmocnik
01-25-2005, 08:08 AM
any ***boat friendly plumbers in south orange county...something going (leak)on between the main at the street and the house...
pm or email at gmocnik@refractec.com
thanks
gary

Jordy
01-25-2005, 08:10 AM
I'd say that you should talk to the Flyin' V's. They're the plumbing kind. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-25-2005, 08:27 AM
any ***boat friendly plumbers in south orange county...something going (leak)on between the main at the street and the house...
pm or email at gmocnik@refractec.com
thanks
gary
is the leak before or after the main and is it Galvanized or copper. :D

gmocnik
01-25-2005, 08:40 AM
the leak appears (according to the water district) to be after the main shut off and meter at the curb...there is a section of dirt (planter) between the meter and the driveway that is pretty wet (swamp)...i have no idea what material the pipe from the meter to the house is.....
if you guys service south oc...give me a call
gary

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-25-2005, 08:43 AM
the leak appears (according to the water district) to be after the main shut off and meter at the curb...there is a section of dirt (planter) between the meter and the driveway that is pretty wet (swamp)...i have no idea what material the pipe from the meter to the house is.....
if you guys service south oc...give me a call
gary
I will have to have Mr V give you a ring. he is the one that will have to come out and I don't know his schedule.
are you sure it is the water main and not a sprinkler.? just tryin to get all posibilities. ;)

gmocnik
01-25-2005, 08:47 AM
I will have to have Mr V give you a ring. he is the one that will have to come out and I don't know his schedule.
are you sure it is the water main and not a sprinkler.? just tryin to get all posibilities. ;)
thanks...
heres the story...
water district says leak is after meter/main....
Home warranty (rip-off scam) plumber says not covered. only leaks "inside the walls of the house...
Association (front yards are association maintained) says not their problem.
everyone pointing at soemone else...
I just want the swamp gone...i'll figure out who to chase for reimbursment later...
thanks
gm

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-25-2005, 08:51 AM
thanks...
heres the story...
water district says leak is after meter/main....
Home warranty (rip-off scam) plumber says not covered. only leaks "inside the walls of the house...
Association (front yards are association maintained) says not their problem.
everyone pointing at soemone else...
I just want the swamp gone...i'll figure out who to chase for reimbursment later...
thanks
gm
gotcha.. I will have the Mr call when he calls in to check mess.'s
one more thing.. is the meter running when all water is off in the house? ;)