PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Spam

Reaper1
01-25-2005, 09:02 AM
Just wanted to let you guys know if you're looking for a new mattress. A friend of mine works for Simmons and I can get around 45% off depending on the model. Brand new straight from the factory. Send me a PM if interested.

Bre
01-25-2005, 01:12 PM
Can we test them out first :devil: :wink:
Cool deal i will let people know :smile:

THOR
01-25-2005, 01:33 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know if you're looking for a new mattress. A friend of mine works for Simmons and I can get around 45% off depending on the model. Brand new straight from the factory. Send me a PM if interested.
Hell yeh. I need a new one. Check your pm.
thanks

Reaper1
01-25-2005, 03:34 PM
Hi Bre :devil:
Thor - I hit ya back. ;)
For those interested. You can just go to your local shit and sleep and get a test ride. Give me all the names, model #'s, and so forth of the Simmons you like and I'll shoot you a price.

Reaper1
01-25-2005, 03:57 PM
This is a copy of what I sent to people who PM'd me.
Find the mattress you want. Write down the name, model #, size, pillow top? Let me know the info. and I'll give you a price, should be about 45% off retail. If you wish to order it will take 2 weeks max to get your mattress. They are made to order. You can have it delivered to your door for $85 or you can pick it up for free in Compton. If you go to Compton, take your gat. :lightsabe
Thanks

CornWater
01-25-2005, 04:03 PM
If you go to Compton, take your gat. :lightsabe
Thanks
Nice.. just what I needed on shitty Tuesday afternoon.. :D :D

25Elmn8r
01-25-2005, 09:49 PM
This is a copy of what I sent to people who PM'd me.
Find the mattress you want. Write down the name, model #, size, pillow top? Let me know the info. and I'll give you a price, should be about 45% off retail. If you wish to order it will take 2 weeks max to get your mattress. They are made to order. You can have it delivered to your door for $85 or you can pick it up for free in Compton. If you go to Compton, take your gat. :lightsabe
Thanks
Sweet! I will be sending you a PM soon. I am so overdue for a new bed!

Reaper1
01-27-2005, 09:02 AM
Sweet! I will be sending you a PM soon. I am so overdue for a new bed!
Cool - Let me know. ;)