PDA

View Full Version : Need Handyman For Mobile Home Repairs

BADASS38CHEVY
01-25-2005, 10:34 AM
Im looking for a handyman that can do carpet,lanolium,paneling,electrical,need to relevel mobile home,must have own tools and be knowledgable in this type of work.mobile is in echo lodge.

Waldo
01-25-2005, 12:27 PM
Im looking for a handyman that can do carpet,lanolium,paneling,electrical,need to relevel mobile home,must have own tools and be knowledgable in this type of work.mobile is in echo lodge.
I called Shirley @ the Rio...She sells a lot of the mobiles in Rio, Windmill, Windmill 2, Echo, and others. She has been very helpful as far as numbers for referrals when we needed mobile stuff.
The "handyman" she uses does only light work and wouldn't want to get into the work you are needing. She recommended a contractor named Bob Woosley...(760)665-5337.
I just so happened to call last week about getting our mobile releveled...It was a number in Bullhead City and the guy said he would come down to Parker for the business. He quoted me $375 for our 28X40 w/ a one year warranty. I am sure it would be different depending on mobile size.
I have the Parker/Havasu yellow pages at my house. I can look through it for you if you want. However, as of last night, I do not have internet use at home due to a virus problem I've been fighting for a week. I'll try to bring the yellow pages to work tomorrow. Let me know what I can look up for you and I'll see what I can do.

BADASS38CHEVY
01-25-2005, 09:57 PM
I called Shirley @ the Rio...She sells a lot of the mobiles in Rio, Windmill, Windmill 2, Echo, and others. She has been very helpful as far as numbers for referrals when we needed mobile stuff.
The "handyman" she uses does only light work and wouldn't want to get into the work you are needing. She recommended a contractor named Bob Woosley...(760)665-5337.
I just so happened to call last week about getting our mobile releveled...It was a number in Bullhead City and the guy said he would come down to Parker for the business. He quoted me $375 for our 28X40 w/ a one year warranty. I am sure it would be different depending on mobile size.
I have the Parker/Havasu yellow pages at my house. I can look through it for you if you want. However, as of last night, I do not have internet use at home due to a virus problem I've been fighting for a week. I'll try to bring the yellow pages to work tomorrow. Let me know what I can look up for you and I'll see what I can do.Thanks,375.00 sounds pretty good.my mobile is 12x44.do you have his #,are you in parker? if so when are you going to get yours done?maybe we can get a better deal if he does them the same day.we close escrow in about 2 weeks.

Waldo
01-26-2005, 08:29 AM
Day & Night Mobile Home Releveling (928) 763-2370. I'm not releveling mine until next year. Congrats on the new place BTW!!! My uncle has his 5th wheel out at Echo.

FRENCHIE
01-26-2005, 12:26 PM
Beaumont should def have someone if not many!!!! :hammerhea :wink: :)

BADASS38CHEVY
01-27-2005, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the info