PDA

View Full Version : The War in Iraq.......

Jbb
01-25-2005, 11:42 AM
Some disturbing photos of our losses in Iraq....Note some of the happy,thankful, liberated, Iraquis helping destroy our stuff.......... Time to drop the bomb!........Disturbing... (http://www.rense.com/general61/loses.htm)

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-25-2005, 11:45 AM
I'm sorry but this S H I T really fricken pisses me off.. bomb the whole f ucking thing and get the hell out of there.. we have lost to many already and they don't give a rats ass about what we are doin there.. :argue: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

HCS
01-25-2005, 11:55 AM
The object of war is to search and destroy. It's not a pretty site.
The Pentagon says 100,000 troops will stay there for atleast the next 2 years.
I'll bet it's longer. We could very well get caught in the middle of a civil war.

switchin'addiction
01-25-2005, 12:12 PM
I'm with Mrs. Vee.....looking at those pictures pissed me off. How & when is this shit going to end for our people over there?

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
01-25-2005, 01:23 PM
As each day passes, I continue to forget why we are there. I continue to forget the reason we went there. And when I am reminded, like MFV, I want to flatten the place, just rid the place of all those F*cked up radicals that are the biggest cowards, hypocrits, p#ssies, and mother f@ckers i have ever come across. I am sick of this Iraq sh*t.

switchin'addiction
01-25-2005, 01:26 PM
As each day passes, I continue to forget why we are there. I continue to forget the reason we went there.
Why exactly are we there?? Anyone still remember??

Red Eye
01-25-2005, 01:27 PM
Whatever your opinions are of the war, don't forget to support those that don't have a say so in being there.

Havasu_Dreamin
01-25-2005, 01:28 PM
It's war, it's not supposed to be nice and pretty and everyone sitting around singing cumbayah. Whether or not we should have gone in there is a past issue, we are there. For us to just turn around and run would be 10 times worse than even going in the first place.

Freak
01-25-2005, 01:51 PM
Give up your 1 ton mac daddy crew cab as a daily driver. Better yet give up ALL your gas guzzeling toys. Demand lots more wind/nuke/coal and solar power stations be built. Let um drill for oil here. Live a sustainable life style. NO? Me either... Well I guess were there for the long run.

Tom Brown
01-25-2005, 02:06 PM
That picture of one soldier carrying another over his shoulder hits pretty hard. :(
Those guys are the ultimate patriots and some of them will give their lives for one of the larger mistakes of all time. No WMDs. No Al Qaeda. These guys aren't fighting to protect their country, they're fighting to save face for some politicians who made a bad decision. :(
I think you guys should pull out and let that place rot in it's own feces. How many lives is whatever you guys are there for worth?

mirvin
01-25-2005, 02:10 PM
Here's what needs to happen there. We need to evict every dumchit with a camera and do what needs to be done. Screw all this political correctness and screw the news media. Ban the friggin reporters and if they sneek in shoot em.
Then they can take care of business.
mirvin

Waist Deep
01-25-2005, 03:24 PM
You wonder why these guys are pissed off when they get home. Look at the Shit they have to put up with, Daily. And for what?

phebus
01-25-2005, 03:37 PM
I would have no trouble pulling the trigger on any of those bastards, and sleeping well at night. :mad:

Debbolas
01-25-2005, 03:42 PM
9-11
We took offensive action against terrorists and Iraq was/is supporting those terrorists.
I don't understand why Saudi Arabia isn't doing more to help us stabilize Iraq. It's in their best interest. (Scream has explained why Saudi Arabia isn't helping, I just don't like his answer) :D

Waist Deep
01-25-2005, 04:13 PM
That place is always going to be f-d up! Are we really changing anything? As they say, the networks are only getting stronger since we went after those WMDs.
Can you say " Civil War?" The place is really gonna go to hell then.

Havasu Cig
01-25-2005, 04:14 PM
That picture of one soldier carrying another over his shoulder hits pretty hard. :(
Those guys are the ultimate patriots and some of them will give their lives for one of the larger mistakes of all time. No WMDs. No Al Qaeda. These guys aren't fighting to protect their country, they're fighting to save face for some politicians who made a bad decision. :(
I think you guys should pull out and let that place rot in it's own feces. How many lives is whatever you guys are there for worth?
No Al Queda??? Who do you think is beheading people?

MudPumper
01-25-2005, 04:17 PM
We're there because so many of you voted for Bush, remember?

Waist Deep
01-25-2005, 04:19 PM
They wouldnt be beheading if we werent there. Who gives a shit if they behead one of their own? I don't. We got our own problems here. I go to LA and it looks worse than some of those pics. My car aint even got armour. Whoever leaves CA last, please take the American Flag with you.

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-25-2005, 04:23 PM
I say bomb the whole fricken place and be done with it.. they are not just ****ing their place up. their doin it here too.. and they still are not doing anything about it.. bring them to justice my ass.. shoot the fockers..

Havasu Cig
01-25-2005, 04:24 PM
Al Zarqawi is a foriegn fighter and an Al Queda member. He is not some poor Iraqi fighting for his homeland like the liberals would like you to think. It is better we face and kill these people in Iraq than in the streets of the USA.

Jbb
01-25-2005, 04:25 PM
I am probably gonna delete this thread before it gets politically hostile....I will say my feelings first,however...
Back when Bush was contemplating this action I was ....like most people I guess, on board with the notion that WMD's were there and Saddam was a credible threat.......I am more than a little disappointed to see that his actions and the actions of his cabinet....in persuing approval for attacking Iraq...were questionable at best.....I think we have lost far too many young lives ....and this is starting to smell .....just like Vietnam.....

Havasu Cig
01-25-2005, 04:26 PM
Ant BTW I would like to see more force being used and better ROE's (Rules Of Engagement).

Tom Brown
01-25-2005, 04:26 PM
... and it's 1, 2, 3... what are we fighting for?

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-25-2005, 04:27 PM
you can't delete the thread I'm on a role.. ;)

Jbb
01-25-2005, 04:27 PM
Damm Tom....I do believe you are ....old ...like me.... :hammerhea

Tom Brown
01-25-2005, 04:28 PM
I am probably gonna delete this thread before it gets politically hostile....
You suck political rocks.

Waist Deep
01-25-2005, 04:28 PM
Oh, I, ELL
1,2 and 3

Jbb
01-25-2005, 04:29 PM
you can't delete the thread I'm on a role.. ;)
Or ....possibly...a roll....Ma'am...?

99 232 baja
01-25-2005, 04:29 PM
Very disturbing photos, They also makes ME stand behind OUR men 100%, what We have is because of the MEN and WOMEN in those pictures. MAY GOD BE WITH ALL OF THEM.

Jbb
01-25-2005, 04:30 PM
You suck political rocks.
Keep it up Brown.....I will pay Hanson to kick your Canatard ass......or vice versa... :hammer2:

Havasu Cig
01-25-2005, 04:30 PM
I am probably gonna delete this thread before it gets politically hostile....I will say my feelings first,however...
Back when Bush was contemplating this action I was ....like most people I guess, on board with the notion that WMD's were there and Saddam was a credible threat.......I am more than a little disappointed to see that his actions and the actions of his cabinet....in persuing approval for attacking Iraq...were questionable at best.....I think we have lost far too many young lives ....and this is starting to smell .....just like Vietnam.....
Go do some searches on major battles during the Vietnam war and I think you will find it is nothing like Iraq. Every life lost is terrible, but the lives lost compared to the length of the time we have been there have been incredibly low.
We lost about 350 troops during the first Gulf War in the span of a few months and everybody thought it was a major success (which it was). Now with the extent of the media coverage, and the biased media coverage coming out of Iraq it seems worse than it is IMO.

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-25-2005, 04:31 PM
yep.. this ole lady has a few.. :2purples: :wink: :wink:

gnarley
01-25-2005, 04:31 PM
HE was sure that there were WMD'd there!
Where are they now?
Oh they never found the WMD's but now we changed the reason we're there to liberating the country.
What a crock!
We didn't find WMD's and GW was wrong.
I believed it and supported his reasons, I got duped!

Tom Brown
01-25-2005, 04:33 PM
Maybe she's typing from her sex dungeon, Hemmingway. :D

Krazy K
01-25-2005, 04:33 PM
:D Not me!

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-25-2005, 04:34 PM
Maybe she's typing from her sex dungeon there, Hemmingway. :D
LMAO!! :idea:

HCS
01-25-2005, 04:38 PM
Don't delete the thread.
We need to flush these guys out and kill'em or put them in their own prisons where they belong.
I think there's a big difference from this and Vietnam. #1 being were dealing with several different groups of fighters all with different political agendas.
That's why the big threat of civil war exist. You can knock off one leader and stabilize one group and right behind them is another.
The nuke bomb would have been the best solution.
Kill them all and let God sort them out.

MudPumper
01-25-2005, 04:38 PM
I think last week the final report came out saying that there were no WMD,s found. WTF??? Is Georgie Porgie being held accountable. **** no, get his stupid ass out of there. Pull all the troops out and carpet bomb the entire country.

mirvin
01-25-2005, 04:40 PM
All this WMD crap is bologna....the intelligence said what it said. Everybody had it and everyone believed it. It's the same intelligence that John Kerry had before Bush ever got elected. That intelligence had Kerry screaming for Saddams head pre 2000 election. Too bad nowone has a functioning memory.
Oh yeah, and if the WMD's were a flat out lie, how easy would it have been for us to plant them and then "find" them just so we could say "told ya"??
mirvin

MAINEVENT
01-25-2005, 04:40 PM
nOT GONNA START ANY SHIZNIT BUT CAN SOMEONE SAY A-BOMB AND LEVEL THE F-UCKING PLACE :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

HCS
01-25-2005, 04:41 PM
nOT GONNA START ANY SHIZNIT BUT CAN SOMEONE SAY A-BOMB AND LEVEL THE F-UCKING PLACE :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
I did. :D

mike37
01-25-2005, 04:55 PM
All this WMD crap is bologna....the intelligence said what it said. Everybody had it and everyone believed it. It's the same intelligence that John Kerry had before Bush ever got elected. That intelligence had Kerry screaming for Saddams head pre 2000 election. Too bad nowone has a functioning memory.
Oh yeah, and if the WMD's were a flat out lie, how easy would it have been for us to plant them and then "find" them just so we could say "told ya"??
mirvin
thats what I'm saying

gnarley
01-25-2005, 05:18 PM
All this WMD crap is bologna....the intelligence said what it said. Everybody had it and everyone believed it.
mirvin
Who supplied it and who is being held accountable for being wrong?

AzMandella
01-25-2005, 05:32 PM
Well we might have voted for bush but if the pussy that was in the White House for the 8 yrs prior to Bush would have taken care of buisness the first time they tried to bomb the World Trade Center mabey there wouldn't have been a 9/11.We may not have found any WMD's but the way the man was jerking the UN inspectors around for 10 yrs it was time to go in and take care of buisness before Saddam had time to bring it to us like Clinton let Bin Ladden do to us.It kind of pisses me off when people say "Bush lied to us" almost every Dem and Rep House of Reps and Senators voted to go into Iraq based on the same inteligence.So when you want to throw insults out there you can blame all of them.

Tom Brown
01-25-2005, 05:34 PM
Well we might have voted for bush but if the pussy that was in the White House for the 8 yrs prior to Bush....
... and it's 5, 6, 7... open up the pearly gates!

sneauxcone
01-25-2005, 05:41 PM
The one thing everyone seems to forget about wiht regards to Iraq and the mid-east is 9/11. I completely buy into the concept of a working democracy in the mid-east and improving the standard of living for these 3rd world scumbags. I also strongly believe that if a working class were established in combination with some semblence of democracy there might not be as much hatred of the US. It can almost be broken down into a simplistic level of the have's vs. the have-nots. Our role is basically the welfare provider of the world to pacify these zealots. So yes the pics are very disturbing but looking at this long term it is a necessary step out country must take. To me WMD's dont matter one way or the other it's the big picture that counts. The Europuss's don't see the big picture also, that's what makes Dubya so brazen to these shills. As to the issue of our troops leaving, there will always be an American presence in Iraq, just like we have bases in Japan, Germany, Saudi, Kuwait, England, Spain, etc.
As to the dirtbag that posted the pictures on his website, why doesn't he have any pics of the atrocities carried out by the rampant militia's over there? Clearly we know where this puss stands, he's another Hanoi Jane as far as I'm concerned. (Just to clarify I'm not referring to JBB for posting the link)
So just to be clear, I support the war in Iraq 100% and stand behind out troops 100%.
FYI, my brother is currently serving in Bagdad, he's a Capt. with the 1st CAV.

Mandelon
01-25-2005, 05:48 PM
Our intelligence, and that of other countries indicated the likely presence of WMDs, as well as Saddams quest for nuclear capability. Saddams own scientific people duped him into believeing they were making progress on those fronts. He thought they were, and so did we. Their claims were obvioulsy exaggerated.
Some items banned by the UN resolutions were indeed discovered in the weeks and months after the war; bombs, missiles, sarin, and planes buried in the desert. Materials that were not supposed to be there. Items that, if the UN mandates had been followed, should have been destroyed. Additionally, Saddam had been embezzlling billions of dollars from the oil for food programs, and was paying off UN members....as well as using it to support the murder of Isrealis by violent Palestinian groups.
The point of being there it seems is to hopefully set an example for the region that self rule can work, and put pressure on all the surround countries to do the same. The history of thousands of years of dictatorship be damned. The "normal" citizens are much like us. They want to be prosperous, self reliant and determine their own political futures. The grand Bush scheme is to encourage change in the region away from the rule of dictators and religious zealots who want to kill Jews and Christians, to a region that is prosperous and stable. Afghanistan and Iraq are the start.
The odds of it happening are unknown. 80% of the populace will supposedly be voting to control their own destinies.....that is encouraging. The other 20% want their power back, and will do anything in order to get it. I appreciate everyone's emotion, but seriously, we can't blow up millions of innocent hard working people, nor can we pull out and leave them in the hands of murderers. Civil war would follow on our heels.
We need to stay the course and finish what we started. The Iraqis need to assist in ridding the country of this terrorist scourge. Remember the press here reports only the negative. Much more positive things are happening than they report.

beer hunter
01-25-2005, 05:54 PM
Well said Mandelon....I agree 100% :D

Mandelon
01-25-2005, 05:56 PM
Well said Mandelon....I agree 100% :D
Dang dude, you're like my new best friend.... :D

beer hunter
01-25-2005, 05:57 PM
Dang dude, you're like my new best friend.... :D
We need to get together for a few cold ones soon :D

AzMandella
01-25-2005, 06:02 PM
The one thing everyone seems to forget about wiht regards to Iraq and the mid-east is 9/11. I completely buy into the concept of a working democracy in the mid-east and improving the standard of living for these 3rd world scumbags. I also strongly believe that if a working class were established in combination with some semblence of democracy there might not be as much hatred of the US. It can almost be broken down into a simplistic level of the have's vs. the have-nots. Our role is basically the welfare provider of the world to pacify these zealots. So yes the pics are very disturbing but looking at this long term it is a necessary step out country must take. To me WMD's dont matter one way or the other it's the big picture that counts. The Europuss's don't see the big picture also, that's what makes Dubya so brazen to these shills. As to the issue of our troops leaving, there will always be an American presence in Iraq, just like we have bases in Japan, Germany, Saudi, Kuwait, England, Spain, etc.
As to the dirtbag that posted the pictures on his website, why doesn't he have any pics of the atrocities carried out by the rampant militia's over there? Clearly we know where this puss stands, he's another Hanoi Jane as far as I'm concerned. (Just to clarify I'm not referring to JBB for posting the link)
So just to be clear, I support the war in Iraq 100% and stand behind out troops 100%.
Very well put Sneauxcone.It's funny how people here in the US forget that all the fredom and democracy we hold so dear was bought and paid for with the blood of 100's of thousands of soldiers over the past 200 + yrs.And of course the Euro puss's like France didn't want us going into Iraq because we would find out about their under the table dealings with Iraq going against the UN treaties imposed on Iraq after Desert Storm.My cousin is in Iraq and he says there are plenty of Iraqies thet are very gratefull that we are there to help them gain freedom.But the Left Wing press won't show us that because it defeats there purpose of smearing the Pres.They are just trying to push there own agendas insteat of reporting objectivly like their suposed to.KInd of like Dan Rather pushing false stories to help there own political belief's.

Jbb
01-25-2005, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the clarification....I was worried for a minute.....My belief is .....as it was with the Chance Phelps story I posted a while back....That people should be exposed to all aspects of war....the triumphs and tragedys....Its what the history books are made of....well...more or less....

Jbb
01-25-2005, 06:04 PM
Maybe she's typing from her sex dungeon, Hemmingway. :D
Hemmingway......LMAO...... :p

SHOTKALLIN
01-25-2005, 06:20 PM
HE was sure that there were WMD'd there!
Where are they now?
Oh they never found the WMD's but now we changed the reason we're there to liberating the country.
What a crock!
We didn't find WMD's and GW was wrong.
I believed it and supported his reasons, I got duped!
Why don't you tell us where they are. We have proof that he had them. We gave them to him. We didn't make that part up. My guess is they are in Syria or Iran.
First off Geraldo and his damn camera have no business being over there. WTF??? If we were close enough to take a picture of those bastards burning our shit and killing our boys then we were close enough to smoke em!!! Even the kids.
All the good people over there would be in there home too scared to go in the street during a war scene. Smoke all the damn spectators and call them Sadam loyalists. Works for me.

Jbb
01-25-2005, 06:21 PM
Go do some searches on major battles during the Vietnam war and I think you will find it is nothing like Iraq. Every life lost is terrible, but the lives lost compared to the length of the time we have been there have been incredibly low.
We lost about 350 troops during the first Gulf War in the span of a few months and everybody thought it was a major success (which it was). Now with the extent of the media coverage, and the biased media coverage coming out of Iraq it seems worse than it is IMO.
I wasnt talking about drawing any parallels to time In country / lives lost .....all lives lost suck....rules of engagement suck too...when we are the only ones saddled with them.....I would like to see our Country play to win ...this is after all ...War....
The similarities I was talking about were more the gigantic quagmire Vietnam became....and Iraq is becoming....You think these upcoming elections are gonna go smoothly....not......I think its gonna turn into a very long drawn out affair.......and I think our greater enemies can be found elsewhere.... I had a much better feeling about this going in ...than I do now..........But ....I paint busses....what do I know..... :)

Blown 472
01-25-2005, 07:06 PM
I wasnt talking about drawing any parallels to time In country / lives lost .....all lives lost suck....rules of engagement suck too...when we are the only ones saddled with them.....I would like to see our Country play to win ...this is after all ...War....
The similarities I was talking about were more the gigantic quagmire Vietnam became....and Iraq is becoming....You think these upcoming elections are gonna go smoothly....not......I think its gonna turn into a very long drawn out affair.......and I think our greater enemies can be found elsewhere.... I had a much better feeling about this going in ...than I do now..........But ....I paint busses....what do I know..... :)
Yup when you have the neo cons driving then you are going to get more war, now they are saying that Iran has nukes and can strike anywhere, bullshit.

Havasu_Dreamin
01-26-2005, 07:46 AM
Excellent post Mandelon.

gnarley
01-26-2005, 08:01 AM
Why don't you tell us where they are. We have proof that he had them.
How the hell would I know :confused:
I guess your reasoning skills are like WMD's..... missing

Tom Brown
01-26-2005, 08:19 AM
...people should be exposed to all aspects of war....the triumphs and tragedys....Its what the history books are made of....well...more or less....
Sometimes you don't suck, Brian. :cool:
I study as much WWII history as I can. Some of the things that happened are well beyond what my imagination is capable of. When I watch that stuff, I don't have any thoughts of the politics of the day. I just make a point of not turning away, out of respect for the people who lived that.
All I know is that my life is worthless because I have a buddy with more axles on his boat trailer than I have.

Jbb
01-26-2005, 08:29 AM
All I know is that my life is worthless because I have a buddy with more axles on his boat trailer than I have.
Fortunately for you Tom ...There are support groups for those of you exposed to, ...and affected by....Riverdave envy........Look into it!....go to google under RD SUX....... :D

RiverDave
01-26-2005, 09:09 AM
Oh WTF.... LOL I was sitting here enjoying a politically hostile thread and now it turns into RD Sux again?
As far as the people saying "Just drop an a-bomb and make it a parking lot." That it about the dumbest thing we can do right now. We went to war with one little pissant country in the middle east and it seems we're still struggling with it a bit over there.. We drop a nuclear weapon on that place (unprovoked) what do you think the rest of the world is going to do? Just sit back and wait for someone to say "I think they have WMD's too?"
RD

Jbb
01-26-2005, 09:13 AM
[QUOTE=RiverDave]Oh WTF.... LOL I was sitting here enjoying a politically hostile thread and now it turns into RD Sux again?
Did you really expect any less....billet boy? :hammer2: .... :D

HavasuDreamin'
01-26-2005, 09:29 AM
Our intelligence, and that of other countries indicated the likely presence of WMDs, as well as Saddams quest for nuclear capability. Saddams own scientific people duped him into believeing they were making progress on those fronts. He thought they were, and so did we. Their claims were obvioulsy exaggerated.
Some items banned by the UN resolutions were indeed discovered in the weeks and months after the war; bombs, missiles, sarin, and planes buried in the desert. Materials that were not supposed to be there. Items that, if the UN mandates had been followed, should have been destroyed. Additionally, Saddam had been embezzlling billions of dollars from the oil for food programs, and was paying off UN members....as well as using it to support the murder of Isrealis by violent Palestinian groups.
The point of being there it seems is to hopefully set an example for the region that self rule can work, and put pressure on all the surround countries to do the same. The history of thousands of years of dictatorship be damned. The "normal" citizens are much like us. They want to be prosperous, self reliant and determine their own political futures. The grand Bush scheme is to encourage change in the region away from the rule of dictators and religious zealots who want to kill Jews and Christians, to a region that is prosperous and stable. Afghanistan and Iraq are the start.
The odds of it happening are unknown. 80% of the populace will supposedly be voting to control their own destinies.....that is encouraging. The other 20% want their power back, and will do anything in order to get it. I appreciate everyone's emotion, but seriously, we can't blow up millions of innocent hard working people, nor can we pull out and leave them in the hands of murderers. Civil war would follow on our heels.
We need to stay the course and finish what we started. The Iraqis need to assist in ridding the country of this terrorist scourge. Remember the press here reports only the negative. Much more positive things are happening than they report.
This post needs to be reposted. Great F'n post Mandelon.

burbanite
01-26-2005, 09:33 AM
Stay.
Finish the job.

mirvin
01-26-2005, 10:22 AM
Yup when you have the neo cons driving then you are going to get more war, now they are saying that Iran has nukes and can strike anywhere, bullshit.
Neo cons.....hee hee hee.
Do your research on Iran mister smarty pants :p Iran has repeatedly and openly thier own parlement (or whatever you call thier government) threatened to obliterate Isreal with nuclear weapons. They speak openly about this within their government.
Too bad they are too stupid to realize they would kill millions of muslims at the same time :confused:
Also, won't it be nice when Iran, India, and Pakistan just wipe each other off the face of the earth?? Let it rain:cool:
mirvin

Havasu Cig
01-26-2005, 10:36 AM
Tell you brother "Garry Owen" from a former 1st Cav Trooper. He will know what I mean.

Mandelon
01-26-2005, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the compliment.
I understand how one can have a knee jerk reaction and say blast em.....sure would be easier. But if thought out, what's gonna happen?
Did we screw up going in there? Probably. Can we just walk away? Hell no. We have opened up this hornets' nest, we have to stay around and stomp on every last one of them. (terrorists, I mean)
We left the Kurd's hanging last time, and thousands of them were killed. We can't do that again. I don't understand why we don't employ some of our best advertising companies and spin this thing the right way over there. If they like Levi's, Pepsi and Coke, I bet we can convince them that freedom is a good thing too. :cool:

beer hunter
01-26-2005, 10:56 AM
You bring up a good point. Bush should do a little more PR work both in Iraq and here. The sooner we can get all (or most) of the Iraqis supporting the effort to establish democracy and provide for their own security, the sooner we can bring our boys home. :cool:

mirvin
01-26-2005, 11:30 AM
You bring up a good point. Bush should do a little more PR work both in Iraq and here. The sooner we can get all (or most) of the Iraqis supporting the effort to establish democracy and provide for their own security, the sooner we can bring our boys home. :cool:
The Iraqi's do support it....you just won't hear about it on CNN or CBS
;)
mirvin

beer hunter
01-26-2005, 11:37 AM
The Iraqi's do support it....you just won't hear about it on CNN or CBS
;)
mirvin
What's CNN or CBS? I only watch Fox :D

AZKC
01-26-2005, 11:42 AM
YAWN
:argue:
I don't watch the news. I get all my current events on ***boat caused its unbiased and accurate :crossx: :skull:

beer hunter
01-26-2005, 11:45 AM
YAWN
:argue:
I don't watch the news. I get all my current events on ***boat caused its unbiased and accurate :crossx: :skull:
Are you sure that's not Lake Pirate Forums :D

Blown 472
01-26-2005, 12:16 PM
Neo cons.....hee hee hee.
Do your research on Iran mister smarty pants :p Iran has repeatedly and openly thier own parlement (or whatever you call thier government) threatened to obliterate Isreal with nuclear weapons. They speak openly about this within their government.
Too bad they are too stupid to realize they would kill millions of muslims at the same time :confused:
Also, won't it be nice when Iran, India, and Pakistan just wipe each other off the face of the earth?? Let it rain:cool:
mirvin
And your point is what? what about the nukes isreal has? what about the unchecked agression they are doing? does the eat one bean eat the whole burrito makes sense here??

mirvin
01-26-2005, 12:45 PM
And your point is what? what about the nukes isreal has? what about the unchecked agression they are doing? does the eat one bean eat the whole burrito makes sense here??
I thought we were talking about Iran?? Here's what you said:
"now they are saying that Iran has nukes and can strike anywhere, bullshit."
We can go on all day about the conflict between Isreal and, well, Muslims.......I can hardly say either side is less guilty then the other, but when was the last time Isreal threatened unprovoked nuclear inihillation??? Unchecked aggression?? Hmmmm, defending yourself agains TERRORISTS is unchecked aggression huh?
Why is this so difficult to understand? There's a huge difference between defending yourself and flat out saying everyone that doesn't believe what I beleive must die.
mirvin :wink:

Blown 472
01-26-2005, 12:53 PM
I thought we were talking about Iran?? Here's what you said:
"now they are saying that Iran has nukes and can strike anywhere, bullshit."
We can go on all day about the conflict between Isreal and, well, Muslims.......I can hardly say either side is less guilty then the other, but when was the last time Isreal threatened unprovoked nuclear inihillation??? Unchecked aggression?? Hmmmm, defending yourself agains TERRORISTS is unchecked aggression huh?
Why is this so difficult to understand? There's a huge difference between defending yourself and flat out saying everyone that doesn't believe what I beleive must die. mirvin :wink:
I would love to try and splain it to you but it would fall on deaf ears. We are spending billions and having our boys die for isreal and their war. Iran is no more a threat to the USA then Iraq was, are they to isreal? probably.

AZKC
01-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Are you sure that's not Lake Pirate Forums :D
:messedup: I'm sure they are the flip side of anything said on this forum :boxingguy :D ;)

mirvin
01-26-2005, 04:33 PM
I would love to try and splain it to you but it would fall on deaf ears. We are spending billions and having our boys die for isreal and their war. Iran is no more a threat to the USA then Iraq was, are they to isreal? probably.
I see. So it's all about Isreal now...funny, I thought it WAS ALL ABOUT THE EARL :wink:
Funny thing is, I could give a rat's ass about Isreal. Isreal can defend itself.
"We are spending billions and having our boys die for isreal and their war."
That right there is the most rediculous thing I've heard all year. I know it's still January but dam dood come on...
WHat matters to me is that a soveriegn country is being threatened by a bunch of crazy fooks who want to commit genocide. Last time I checked that right there is a threat to freedom which equals a threat to the US of A.
I suppose the people who died running Saddam out of Kuwait died for "Isreal's war" too?

Blown 472
01-26-2005, 06:09 PM
I see. So it's all about Isreal now...funny, I thought it WAS ALL ABOUT THE EARL :wink:
Funny thing is, I could give a rat's ass about Isreal. Isreal can defend itself.
"We are spending billions and having our boys die for isreal and their war."
That right there is the most rediculous thing I've heard all year. I know it's still January but dam dood come on...
WHat matters to me is that a soveriegn country is being threatened by a bunch of crazy fooks who want to commit genocide. Last time I checked that right there is a threat to freedom which equals a threat to the US of A.
I suppose the people who died running Saddam out of Kuwait died for "Isreal's war" too?
Like I said deaf ears. Just watch the coming events and think for yourself why it is happening.

Tom Brown
01-26-2005, 06:24 PM
Iran is no more a threat to the USA then Iraq was, are they to isreal?
What does that have to do with anything? Dems! :mad:

mirvin
01-26-2005, 06:48 PM
Like I said deaf ears. Just watch the coming events and think for yourself why it is happening.
My ears aren't deaf, just a little confused as to what it is you're saying. If you don't want to explain that's ok too.
I'm asking your opinion :smile: You wouldn't have posted if you didn't want to explain.
mirvin :cool:

Blown 472
01-26-2005, 06:55 PM
My ears aren't deaf, just a little confused as to what it is you're saying. If you don't want to explain that's ok too.
I'm asking your opinion :smile: You wouldn't have posted if you didn't want to explain.
mirvin :cool:
I am saying we are in Iraq for israel, why are we building a military base there if we are just there to liberate them?? Why are they talking about attacking Iran now?? israel has been talking about this for a long time. If we are so worried about nukes and an attack why not attack china, hell they stole nuke secrets from us.

Blown 472
01-26-2005, 06:56 PM
What does that have to do with anything? Dems! :mad:
Get bent Brown :hammerhea

Tom Brown
01-26-2005, 06:58 PM
Get bent Brown :hammerhea
I was going to walk a mile in MMD's shoes but I can see that I don't have the bunions for it. :D

Blown 472
01-26-2005, 07:02 PM
I was going to walk a mile in MMD's shoes but I can see that I don't have the bunions for it. :D
Pussy :devil:

mirvin
01-26-2005, 07:04 PM
I am saying we are in Iraq for israel, why are we building a military base there if we are just there to liberate them?? Why are they talking about attacking Iran now?? israel has been talking about this for a long time. If we are so worried about nukes and an attack why not attack china, hell they stole nuke secrets from us.
Well, I can't say you're wrong :notam: Is China threating anyone with nukes?
mirvin

Blown 472
01-26-2005, 07:07 PM
Well, I can't say you're wrong :notam: Is China threating anyone with nukes?
mirvin
Nope, has Iran threated us??

beer hunter
01-26-2005, 08:15 PM
If we are so worried about nukes and an attack why not attack china, hell they stole nuke secrets from us.
China didn't steal them, Clinton sold them for campaign contributions. :hammerhea

beer hunter
01-26-2005, 08:16 PM
:messedup: I'm sure they are the flip side of anything said on this forum :boxingguy :D ;)
LOL, I'm sure you're right :)

Dr. Eagle
01-26-2005, 08:20 PM
Don't ask me I don't give a flock... it's time to bomb Iraq... :hammer2:

Mandelon
01-26-2005, 09:20 PM
China didn't steal them, Clinton sold them for campaign contributions. :hammerhea
Ya beat me to it. Was that before he paid N Korea to stop developing nukes or after? :hammer2:
Maybe if we are nice to them they will just stop hating us? I mean, the muslims don't seem to hate Mexicans. We just need to be more like Mexico and then the world will be OK!!! :hammer2: Damn Yankee Imperialists.

Dr. Eagle
01-26-2005, 09:25 PM
Maybe if we are nice to them they will just stop hating us? I mean, the muslims don't seem to hate Mexicans. We just need to be more like Mexico and then the world will be OK!!! :hammer2: Damn Yankee Imperialists.
They don't hate Mexico... but they did bomb the crap out of the commuter trains in Madrid, Spain... :idea:
I just say it's a matter of time. They just have their priorities...
After they knock us off, they'll be flying ultralights into the Tijuana Shanties...

Havasu Cig
01-27-2005, 09:48 AM
Here are some quotes from some of your beloved democrates. If Bush lied then so did all of the Dem's judging by these quotes...
"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998.
"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998.
"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998.
"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998
"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998.
"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998.
"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999.
"There is no doubt that . Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and others, Dec, 5, 2001.
"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
Sen. Carl Levin (d, MI), Sept. 19, 2002.
"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.
"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.
"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seing and developing weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002.
"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002.
"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force — if necessary — to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002.
"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years . We also should remember we have alway s underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Jay Rockerfeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002,
"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do."
Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002.
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002
"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction. "[W]ithout question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. And now he has continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003.
NOW THE DEMOCRATS SAY PRESIDENT BUSH LIED, THAT THERE NEVER WERE ANY WMD'S AND HE TOOK US TO WAR FOR HIS OIL BUDDIES??? Right!!!
Origins: All
of the quotes listed above are substantially correct reproductions of statements made by various Democratic leaders regarding Iraq.

Blown 472
01-27-2005, 09:54 AM
Here are some quotes from some of your beloved democrates. If Bush lied then so did all of the Dem's judging by these quotes...
"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998.
"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998.
"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998.
"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998
"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998.
"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998.
"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999.
"There is no doubt that . Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and others, Dec, 5, 2001.
"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
Sen. Carl Levin (d, MI), Sept. 19, 2002.
"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.
"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.
"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seing and developing weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002.
"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002.
"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force — if necessary — to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002.
"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years . We also should remember we have alway s underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Jay Rockerfeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002,
"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do."
Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002.
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002
"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction. "[W]ithout question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. And now he has continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003.
NOW THE DEMOCRATS SAY PRESIDENT BUSH LIED, THAT THERE NEVER WERE ANY WMD'S AND HE TOOK US TO WAR FOR HIS OIL BUDDIES??? Right!!!
Origins: All
of the quotes listed above are substantially correct reproductions of statements made by various Democratic leaders regarding Iraq.
Here's a new flash for ya, they are all lying ****ing politians too.

mirvin
01-27-2005, 10:11 AM
Nope, has Iran threated us??
I'll refer you to my earlier answer on that one:
"WHat matters to me is that a soveriegn country is being threatened by a bunch of crazy fooks who want to commit genocide. Last time I checked that right there is a threat to freedom which equals a threat to the US of A."
mirvin
:cool:

Blown 472
01-27-2005, 10:15 AM
I'll refer you to my earlier answer on that one:
"WHat matters to me is that a soveriegn country is being threatened by a bunch of crazy fooks who want to commit genocide. Last time I checked that right there is a threat to freedom which equals a threat to the US of A."
mirvin
:cool:
And we are not in duffar why???

Havasu Cig
01-27-2005, 10:16 AM
Actually Iran has threatened us. Just last week their minister of Defense made threats directed towards the United States in the event we try and disrupt their nuclear Program. It was actually quite funny, something to the effect of nobody can defeat them because they have a strong military and the aggressors (That being the U.S) know it. Sounds alot like saddam before we handed him his ass in 91.

mirvin
01-27-2005, 02:22 PM
And we are not in duffar why???
Pacience Grasshoppa ;)
mirvin :D

burbanite
01-27-2005, 03:31 PM
Havasu Cig,
I can see you have strong feelings about this and have taken enough interest to research behind the B.S. Perhaps a lot of that feeling comes as a result of your time serving your country, or, perhaps you served your country because of your feelings. If I were a betting man I would pick the latter.
I personally thank you, (and the others on this board who have done likewise), for allowing me the opportunity to come to this country as a foreign national.
It is because of your efforts that such a choice exists and I hope you never forget that.

Havasu Cig
01-27-2005, 05:28 PM
Wow, Thanks I was not expecting that. There are many others on here that have served as well.

Dr. Eagle
01-27-2005, 09:42 PM
Actually Iran has threatened us. Just last week their minister of Defense made threats directed towards the United States in the event we try and disrupt their nuclear Program. It was actually quite funny, something to the effect of nobody can defeat them because they have a strong military and the aggressors (That being the U.S) know it. Sounds alot like saddam before we handed him his ass in 91.
OK so the Iranians will be flying Ultralights into the Tijuana Shanties... They really are nuts you know. I worked for some of them at an RF Engineering Firm (of course they liked to be called "persians"). :hammer2:

Mandelon
01-27-2005, 09:52 PM
Persia......LOL. Yeah, and I live in the New World......