PDA

View Full Version : Does this look GREEN???

Wet Dream
01-25-2005, 02:26 PM
Some color-blind SOB said my boat is green. I thought it was silver and yellow, but maybe I'm the color-blind SOB. :squiggle:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/352jetfront-med.jpg

switchin'addiction
01-25-2005, 02:54 PM
Looks silver & yellow to me.

miketsouth
01-25-2005, 03:18 PM
that color-blind SOB be me. Dam. Oh, well, grass looks orange so i am not suprised. The silver part looks real green, but if Brother Rat says it is grey, then so be it.
Oh yeah, you a SOB too.
Un GRAND hijo de puta con mucho puto.
:smile: :smile: :smile:
the pressure is building. Gonna burst if the weekend dont come soon. Cant wait.

Wet Dream
01-25-2005, 03:45 PM
Un GRAND hijo de puta con mucho puto
Chupa mi huevos pinche' cavron'. :D

fat rat
01-25-2005, 03:55 PM
Chupa mi huevos pinche' cavron'. :D
Vosotros Loco........................! :hammerhea :argue: :D

MANIC MECHANIC
01-25-2005, 04:31 PM
I speak very little Spanish But...
Aye caramba!!!!... I see no green.
The driver on the other hand, has been known to get a little green around the gills from time to time.
Maybe that's what you're thinking about Mike. :wink:
Tim

miketsouth
01-25-2005, 04:31 PM
Vosotros Loco........................! :hammerhea :argue: :D
si pendejo, muy loco, pero tenemos muchos cajones
tienes las manos limpias?
:D

MANIC MECHANIC
01-25-2005, 04:35 PM
si pendejo, muy loco, pero tenemos muchos cajones
tienes las manos limpias?
:D
I don't know what it means....
But it doesn't SOUND good! :cry:
;)
Tim

miketsouth
01-25-2005, 04:57 PM
I speak very little Spanish But...
Aye caramba!!!!... I see no green.
The driver on the other hand, has been known to get a little green around the gills from time to time.
Maybe that's what you're thinking about Mike. :wink:
Tim
no, Tim: facts be known it is me who generally gets green around the gills. Brother Wet can handle it.

hot_rod
01-25-2005, 05:48 PM
Looks green to me :clover:

Wet Dream
01-25-2005, 08:41 PM
Looks green to me :clover:
:notam: :D

DaveA
01-25-2005, 08:58 PM
According to the BabelFish language translation website (I love that thing- it's crazy!)
"si pendejo, muy loco, pero tenemos muchos cajones
tienes las manos limpias?"
translated, says:
"if asshole, very crazy, but we have many drawers
you have the clean hands?"
LMAO! :D :D

Kachina26
01-25-2005, 09:02 PM
No green at all man!!!! Babel fish is good, but that last translation sucked!!!!

MarKist
02-03-2005, 07:36 PM
well........this is AMERICA and or language here is english not F**KIN el spanisho :devil: I tell ya it BURNS my ASS when a mexican ask "you no speaka no esspano" I say F**K no !!! and I say, why can't you speak english your not in mexico, we speak english here?? they say nocompreda! but still yet they drive right down the road in there car knowing they can't read a F**king ROAD SIGN!! :mad: :mad: WTF!!!
Markist

MizBubba
02-04-2005, 07:51 AM
well........this is AMERICA and or language here is english not F**KIN el spanisho :devil: I tell ya it BURNS my ASS when a mexican ask "you no speaka no esspano" I say F**K no !!! and I say, why can't you speak english your not in mexico, we speak english here?? they say nocompreda! but still yet they drive right down the road in there car knowing they can't read a F**king ROAD SIGN!! :mad: :mad: WTF!!!
Markist
Come on, Markist... tell us how you REALLY feel! :eek: :hammer2:

Hemicbx
02-04-2005, 09:26 AM
Babelfish is OK I guess, but The Dialectizer (http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/) can be beat for difficult language translations.
Hemicbx

Wet Dream
02-04-2005, 09:38 AM
Babelfish is OK I guess, but The Dialectizer (http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/) can be beat for difficult language translations.
Hemicbx
We don't hear from you all winter and this is what you post? :D

HammerDown
02-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Actually, it looks booger green to me.... :D

HammerDown
02-04-2005, 09:59 AM
Markist
Brother, you and I wouldn't last 1 minute out west... :D

TRG
02-06-2005, 04:38 PM
Brother, you and I wouldn't last 1 minute out west... :D
I have room for you as well as mark! :D

MarKist
02-07-2005, 06:51 AM
thanks Hammer,and Tizzod, and Wet Dream, didn't mean to hi-jack your thread, your boat sure looks silver & yellow to me!! :wink:
Markist