PDA

View Full Version : Wheeler Dealer !!!!

Squirtin Thunder
01-25-2005, 02:42 PM
Anything this guy says is bullshit !!!!
He is a complete fraud !!!
100%
He has many AKAs !!!!
I am hoping that ***boat bans his IP so that he doesn't screw with anyone further !!!
He has cost alot of people money and time and has tried to Bullshit everyone. Now this includes alot of respect people in the Marine industry.
I fell for his Bullshit !!!
Please check out the people you are doing buisness with.
And remember to cover your ass !!!
Thank you for your time
Jim

Her454
01-25-2005, 02:45 PM
WOW Jim thats pretty harsh. Care to give specifics? Everyone deserves a chance to redeem themselves or offer their side.
Traci

RiverDave
01-25-2005, 02:47 PM
C'mon now Jim... Out with the name already..
there's alot of people from Texas on the boat (Ratso, Shark in the Pond, Omega Bubble Jet etc..) if one of those guys were trying to sell there boat, etc... then this thread could potentially fock somebody it wasn't intended too.
RD

Her454
01-25-2005, 02:49 PM
C'mon now Jim... Out with the name already..
there's alot of people from Texas on the boat (Ratso, Shark in the Pond, Omega Bubble Jet etc..) if one of those guys were trying to sell there boat, etc... then this thread could potentially fock somebody it wasn't intended too.
RD
I assumed "Wheeler Dealer" was the screen name. I thought I had seen it before, maybe on Banderlog...?

HCS
01-25-2005, 02:50 PM
Yes, some kind of details would be helpfull.

switchin'addiction
01-25-2005, 02:51 PM
Don't trust anyone that is from North Texas !!!
Thanks for the heads up, but I think the above generalization may need to be corrrected. Just kind of agreeing with RD on this one, not trying to piss you off!

redi4fun
01-25-2005, 02:53 PM
Wheeler Dealer is their screen name.

oldbuck40
01-25-2005, 02:54 PM
what is this shiat,,DONT TRUST ANYONE FROM N.TEXAS??? we arent all bad i hope it was just one of those heat of the moment things where your fingers were going faster than your brain!

lucky
01-25-2005, 02:59 PM
DAM - I WAS GOING TO SEND MY EX WIFE DOWN THERE TO SEE RATSO !!! SORRY BUD , I CAN'T TRUST YA YA MIGHT SEND HER BACK -- :yuk:

Red Eye
01-25-2005, 03:10 PM
what is this shiat,,DONT TRUST ANYONE FROM N.TEXAS??? we arent all bad i hope it was just one of those heat of the moment things where your fingers were going faster than your brain!
Fingers faster than your brain....now that's damn funny.

Squirtin Thunder
01-25-2005, 03:12 PM
Not all Texans are bad just this one and everyone of his AKAs !!!!
Jim

oldbuck40
01-25-2005, 03:14 PM
Fingers faster than your brain....now that's damn funny.he pm me and told me he was sorry for picken on n.texas guys,,,im still waiting to see who it was,and what happend!!!

RiverDave
01-25-2005, 03:14 PM
Jim
If you can prove that he has other names on this website, then I can all but garauntee you he'll be booted off of here today.. ***boat has a pretty strict policy about that and have banned almost everybody in the past that has done that for anything other then an obvious joke.
RD

Her454
01-25-2005, 03:15 PM
Jim
And, what are the AKA's?

Her454
01-25-2005, 03:15 PM
If you can prove that he has other names on this website, then I can all but garauntee you he'll be booted off of here today.. ***boat has a pretty strict policy about that and have banned almost everybody in the past that has done that for anything other then an obvious joke.
RD
Damn RD, get outta my head........;)

Tom Brown
01-25-2005, 03:18 PM
Just kind of agreeing with RD on this one, not trying to piss you off!
I agree with RiverDave also, however, I am trying to piss you off. :cool:

RiverDave
01-25-2005, 03:22 PM
I agree with RiverDave also, however, I am trying to piss you off. :cool:
Imagine what God would think of you trying to piss someone off.. tisk tisk Tom..
RD

Red Eye
01-25-2005, 03:27 PM
Anything this guy says is bullshit !!!!
He is a complete fraud !!!
100%
He has many AKAs !!!!
I am hoping that ***boat bans his IP so that he doesn't screw with anyone further !!!
He has cost alot of people money and time and has tried to Bullshit everyone. Now this includes alot of respect people in the Marine industry.
I fell for his Bullshit !!!
Please check out the people you are doing buisness with.
And remember to cover your ass !!!
Thank you for your time
Jim
Why would you call someone out like that and really have nothing to support it with. How about some sort on example?

JetBoatRich
01-25-2005, 03:27 PM
What happened, Details :D

Her454
01-25-2005, 03:28 PM
still not sure but...........................
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69094

Tom Brown
01-25-2005, 03:32 PM
Imagine what God would think of you trying to piss someone off.
I'm pretty sure he got a kick out of it. In fact, he may kick in with a case of rectal warts just to punctuate the deal.

Squirtin Thunder
01-25-2005, 03:33 PM
RD
Here is a sample;
Hey Jim, mife just called me and said you left a message at the house. I am still in Kileen,Tx right now and I don't know why you haven't heard from Timothy with Tex-Pak yet, but I know he was having to wait in Amarillo longer than he thought and I told him to call if he was going to be very late..I will see if I can get my wife to try and call his wife to see when or if he has left Amarillo yet and get back to you, sorry you had to wait around all day.. I need to talk to you about Shawn and his brother, I got an E-mail and a PM this morning that was rather disturbing and I have been trying to find out what the deal is with those guys and why Tim is bashing the shit out of me and has been for the last month or so. I called Shawn at about 1:00 this afternoon and told him I had to deliver all the cars first and that when I got done I would get with him, I have to deliver the cars and finish up all my business shit first dude, it is how I make a living ya know. I don't know why his panties are in a wad, hell it hasn't been that long since I talked to him. When I get back to the Hotel I will grab the cell phone and call you after I call him first. My wife called me on the shop phone here, but I can't call out long distance until I get back to my cell phone. Tell Shawn I am at Connell Cheverolet unloading cars here in Kileen and I am almost done, hell I am just down the street a ways from where he is. When I get done and back to the hotel to get my shit and check out I will call him. He wanted to go with me to deliver my last car so that he could see my buddy's boat. I don't know whether or not I am going to give him this ****ing crank after the shit his brother is pulling, but We'll see after he and I talk. One or both of them has tried to **** me up with Duane, Snow, and a couple other guys I do boat business with and that really pisses me off. I have NO idea what this shit is all about, but I will find out.
I am more concerned right now with where my motor is and when it will be getting to you. He did say that there was a chance that he wouldn't be able to leave Amarillo today, but I told him to call and let one of us know if he couldn't make it by tonight at the latest. He still has about five hours to go before the day is over,and if he got out of Amarillo it should take him about 16-17 hours to get to your house in the truck at 65-70mph which is as fast as he can run, so if he left at 8 a.m. this morning it will probably be close to midnight before he gets there. Casll ya in a little while! I will leave my E-mail addy up until I am through unloading if you need to hit me back before I leave here and In will check it before I go................................
This is Red Dog, Over and Out!
This was on sunday night !!!
I stayed home to wait for the call from the trucking Co. Never got a call !!!
He has never came through at all;
He always has some excuse.
So far he has not taken any money from anyone but has made promices to many.
I know that shit can happen but dammmmmit how many times can you promice to do something and not come through; Swampdiver, Wourld Finals, Meeting Q in Cooleen Texas, Sending me an engine, selling me a Bronco, joining Code Blue Racing, Telling a pump guy that a fresh pump is junk because the intake is cracked and then it gets lost in the mail, having people take off work to help with a recovery and not show, I have been lied to by this man so many times as well as others, I just want everyone to be aware of his tactics.
Jim
Jim

Squirtin Thunder
01-25-2005, 03:39 PM
The bashing didn't start till last nite when a lot of things were verified. And then after I spoke with some others today I posted this.
I take people for there word. I am sorry that I am sounding like a dick head but ya know a guy can only take so much bullshit.
Jim

oldbuck40
01-25-2005, 03:41 PM
kinda sounds like he just set himself up to never be trusted again!!!
by god boy if ya say your gonna do somthing,,then do it!!!

Nucking futs
01-25-2005, 03:46 PM
That email is funny because i have never spoken with Duane from htp and i know noone by the name of snow.He just tells more lies to cover up the first lies.Oh and im the guy he is talking about in that email thing.My brother has alot more proof that this guy is a scam but i will let him tell his story.

Tom Brown
01-25-2005, 03:49 PM
by god boy if ya say your gonna do somthing,,then do it!!!
Amen :cool:

Squirtin Thunder
01-25-2005, 03:49 PM
That email is funny because i have never spoken with Duane from htp and i know noone by the name of snow.He just tells more lies to cover up the first lies.Oh and im the guy he is talking about in that email thing.My brother has alot more proof that this guy is a scam but i will let him tell his story.
Thank you Tim !!!

flat broke
01-25-2005, 03:57 PM
Jim,
So far I don't see what you have to be so pissed about. Its not like he and his buddies conspired on some other message board to f' you over, then come over here with the sole intention of stiring up shit and besmirching the name of your company or anything :supp:
Sounds like the guy may be a bullshitter, but that would put him on par with a lot of folks.
Just an observation from where I sit, but maybe this is a little karma for the shit you pulled with Rex???????
If you didn't lose any $$, and you haven't suffered a TANGIBLE loss, I'd say get over with it and call it a lesson learned.
Chris

Tom Brown
01-25-2005, 04:00 PM
Hey Chris,
Did I ever tell you about the chick I used to date who could never let anything go? We haven't dated for 10 years but when I happen to see her around, she still talks about the time I was late for an anniversary dinner with her parents. She never mentions that happened in 1992. :D
Tom

RiverDave
01-25-2005, 04:10 PM
You know.. I'm not an instigator here.. and god knows I love everybody on the forums. :D
But this right here puts me on the edge of my seat!! What shit happened with the Rexinator?
Just an observation from where I sit, but maybe this is a little karma for the shit you pulled with Rex???????
RD

flat broke
01-25-2005, 04:10 PM
I thought about that when I was typing it Tom, but honestly I don't really care. :eek: It was just a random observation from the peanut gallery. The issue that I refered to has no bearing on the current discussion other than a friendly reminder that nobody's perfect, and sometimes people do stupid shit ;)
Chris

flat broke
01-25-2005, 04:12 PM
You know.. I'm not an instigator here.. and god knows I love everybody on the forums. :D
But this right here puts me on the edge of my seat!! What shit happened with the Rexinator?
RD
That issue has been put to bed and as far as I know Jim and Mike are on good terms so no need picking the scab. I was only pointing to the scab as a point of reference for Jim ;)
Chris

HCS
01-25-2005, 04:19 PM
One of those guys that promises the world eh? Probably has a big dick.

Squirtin Thunder
01-25-2005, 04:23 PM
That issue has been put to bed and as far as I know Jim and Mike are on good terms so no need picking the scab. I was only pointing to the scab as a point of reference for Jim ;)
Chris
I would not be so bent about this but it wasn't just me that was affected by this guy. I am talking about 30 people on Tim Cooks (Fleetimus) boat recovery. And many others from then on. I have talk with Mike on the issue and I have learned from it. But this deal is only to help everyone else out there will be minimal gain for me. I have learn from that deal and have grown. I respect Mike and he knows that 100%.
Jim

Tom Brown
01-25-2005, 04:25 PM
I respect Mike and he knows that 100%.
... and I respect you for stepping up and handling that like a man. :cool:

flat broke
01-25-2005, 04:28 PM
I agree 100% with Tom.
Jim,
You've marked the guy for what he is, now I'd just let it be. If he has a problem with it and is a man, he'll address it with those affected. If he doesn't then you know you pegged him for what he is.
Chris

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-25-2005, 04:39 PM
ST
Sounds like you need a good lap dance............... :D

HCS
01-25-2005, 04:41 PM
ST
That's an offer you can't refuse. :D

RiverDave
01-25-2005, 04:44 PM
ST
I need a good lap dance...
RD :D

Floored
01-25-2005, 04:56 PM
even a bad lap dance is better than none :cool:

Squirtin Thunder
01-25-2005, 05:07 PM
ST
sounds good to me

Liberator TJ1984
01-25-2005, 05:26 PM
I may not know what I am talkin about :notam: , but being from Texas , here goes;
I have met a guy named Snow at Lake Whitney , Plowman'sCreek / North Texas 3 yrs. ago and from what I saw was a StandUp Guy. He pretty much put on the show there and hosted the Party , eats and all to Every One !!! that attended, he was hangin, with BadBoat1,Bigdaddy and others ,, I talked to him for quite awhile lookin over Info's Cougar...Hope he is referring to another "snow" cause this guy was OK and Cool by me :D

callbob4homes
01-25-2005, 06:00 PM
Someone say Lap Dance? next please :jawdrop:

joeygo
01-25-2005, 06:31 PM
Wow, I've been waiting for some drama. :hammerhea Let him have it Jim.

Squirtin Thunder
01-25-2005, 06:48 PM
This is from;
FourQ
Cy you hit the nail on the head
I was 10 min away from him for 3 days and only 3 hrs away from him for 6 days he promised that he would get with me and get me the parts he had promised then gives some pissy excuse that i wronged him... um sorry if you feal that way dude but how..lets work it out....i have lots of proof of my own that this guy is a fraud but thats my information and if he wants to call me out on it i will be more than happy to disclose my information..(by the way its all public record information) i dont like to slam pepole in a public fourm but i think Jim's right.......

FOURQ
01-25-2005, 07:03 PM
i have all the proof but till i know he is reading this i wont post it that way he has a chance to standup for himself......
this guy is a flake that i do have proof of.. I was in Kileen Texas for 6 days this guy was 3 hrs from me said he had buisness in Kileen and would meet up with me to drop off a crank and some other parts for other ***boat friends. if you read the email that jim posted then you know some of it ....he called me thursday and told me he would be there around 5 pm ok np. then he didnt show up then on friday morning it was i will be ther in a few hours then it was this afternoon then later tonight...then on sat. it was ok im here let me get some shit done..than all the same shit as the previous days then finally on sunday afternoon he called me at 1 said i have a few things to do and i will be over..with all this i was very cool woth him as i was getting a great deal (so i thaught) on the crank then i get a call from Jim asking me if i have heard from him I said no...then Jim forwards me the email I say ok what ever so i get in the truck and head down the street 10 min. to Conell Chevy wow their is no one here its loked up pretty tight drive around the back of the dealer and nothing.. well nedless to say his phone was off. so long story i never got the parts he promised me or any of my ***boat friends..........
4Q / SHAWN

a catered life
01-25-2005, 07:50 PM
What happened, Details :D
i agree give up the stuff. did he steal your fondue pot, drink your last beer, scratch your favorite cd, screw your dog naked, smack you on your @@@ :jawdrop: with baby oil............ :confused: sorry i was dreaming for a minute :eek:

superdave013
01-26-2005, 06:49 AM
I wonder how many other people were thinking about what Chris had the stones to say?

jdf
01-26-2005, 08:15 AM
as for the snow guy his name is garry snow " snowman 069" plj sdba, and is stand up man and backs what he say's i have been around him 20 yrs...

superdave013
01-26-2005, 08:17 AM
no one said anything bad about Gary Snow. All that was said was that they didn't know him.
Let's don't read anything more into that one. BTW, I've always heard good things about Mr. Snow.

Tom Brown
01-26-2005, 08:22 AM
I liked him in the Smokey and the Bandit series. :cool:

jdf
01-26-2005, 08:25 AM
me too . just letting peeps know who he is

RiverDave
01-26-2005, 09:24 AM
I wonder how many other people were thinking about what Chris had the stones to say?
If I would've remembered who it was I would've said it... LOL But I agree, I gotta applaud Chris on showing some sack.
RD <---- not shy

moneysucker
01-26-2005, 10:57 AM
as for the snow guy his name is garry snow " snowman 069" plj sdba, and is stand up man and backs what he say's i have been around him 20 yrs...
There was nothing bad said about Snow. It was in a Qoute from WD that Others screwed up his relations with snow and Duane. ANY names that are mentioned in a place like this have the risk oof being misconstrued as being involved Everyone needs to be careful who's name gets on here and read carefully as well. Thanks

Squirtin Thunder
01-26-2005, 01:29 PM
There was nothing bad said about Snow. It was in a Qoute from WD that Others screwed up his relations with snow and Duane. ANY names that are mentioned in a place like this have the risk oof being misconstrued as being involved Everyone needs to be careful who's name gets on here and read carefully as well. Thanks
I left quite a few names out because I don't want to affect there buisness or there reputation. I learned this from stepping on my Dick Big time. I will say that I called almost everyone involved before I posted this to verify what the real deal was on Wheeler Dealer.
Jim
Chris thanks for the reminder !!!

Squirtin Thunder
01-27-2005, 04:13 PM
This was two days after he failed to come through for FourQ
Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:39 am Post subject: ATTN: Rick Rollins from Oklahoma (Alias: Earl Smith 17)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTN: Rick Rollins from Oklahoma (Alias: Earl Smith 17)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will the person going by this alias please email me your phone number again, I must have copied it incorrectly and can't reach you. I am very interested in the parts we talked last night.

Infomaniac
01-27-2005, 05:45 PM
Yea I will vouch for Garry Snow. He is a top notch guy and does honest business.
WheelerDealer has 79 IP addresses. Too many to block.

Squirtin Thunder
01-27-2005, 06:17 PM
Holly Hell I don't know about any of you guys and galls that sounds crooked to me !!!!
Jim

FOURQ
01-28-2005, 04:29 PM
Yea I will vouch for Garry Snow. He is a top notch guy and does honest business.
must be on dialup because it assigns a new dynamic ip everytime he signs on to his isp.....i have also tracked his ip to his ISP. he sent me some photos while on the road to cfw for the condor recovery its funny his isp dont offer mobil internet they all came from a server in luboc texas thats funny too.....

sdba069
01-29-2005, 07:36 PM
I just found out about this little conflict today. first of all, thanks for the support, second...... I've read this whole deal and still don't know what the hell ANYONE is talking about. I'd like to know who this is that Oblander and I have been warned about doing any business with. Hey D. Frye......... I'm hoping to finish Pebbles tomorrow........... She's lookin good. Got finished with Shark's this week and he picked it up today. He brought his coveralls and took the boat out for a couple of hours. Braver than I am.

sdba069
01-29-2005, 07:38 PM
One more thing......... Is it too late to get in on the lap dance deal?????????????

jdf
01-29-2005, 08:15 PM
that will make her happy for awhile....it's ashame she's going to spank my butt in it.oh well just need to fix the flattie maybe i can hang with her .bye the way she bought a dodge dually ...

sdba069
01-31-2005, 07:47 PM
Hey David and Denise........... I didn't get it finished over the weekend, just had too many people in and out and had another project SJ that has to be ready for the paint shop tomorrow. With a little luck, it'll be done tomorrow. Not sure when we can get it in the water with this weather. You need to talk her into a trade on that little motor so I can get my KustomKraft TX-19 together. It still has to be put back together. What about a time frame on your motor? When will you be ready for the flat to come together? Later..