PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here have hookup for Ford parts..

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
01-25-2005, 05:33 PM
I need the sunroof track for an 00 expedition.....

callbob4homes
01-25-2005, 05:52 PM
Not to hijack, but same topic........I need a tailgate for a 98 Ranger stepside. Dark Green in color if someone has one :hammerhea

cc322
01-25-2005, 08:01 PM
All the sunroof stuff is subed out from ford. My wife's escape had to be sent to long beach to a place ford uses for repairs or warranty work. Try power ford in Tustin and ask who they use, that's who we went through, ask for Rauel Rodriguez. good luck

TRIMM MANN
01-25-2005, 08:11 PM
I need the sunroof track for an 00 expedition.....
If it's a factory sunroof I can help you. Call me tomorrow at work. 818-346-0882

HP350SC
01-25-2005, 09:53 PM
I can price one up as well. PM me if interested. BTW, are you SURE it needs the track assy? It is common to repair those with 3 parts from a technical service bulletin. The trough, and LH and RH guide. The trough can be seen after removing glass. It is a stamped steel crossbar that comes loose and falls back into recess where glass slides in. Jams up glass. New trough has 2 holes instead of 2 slots. Guides are 2 metal rods about 8" long, have plastic guides on end. Sounds hard to fix when typing, but really easy actually. Other common problem is 3 screws that hold motor to track assy. come loose. Pull the rear access panel and look at motor to see if it's mounted firmly. If not, it is a little tricky to get motor back in sync left to right. Also has to sync up with limit switch.