PDA

View Full Version : Another good word about TPR

clownpuncher
04-20-2006, 10:42 AM
Went to Tom Papp for the first time ever. Not only did he do everything in a totally professional matter, he stayed late and had his guys stay late to finish my boat so I could take it home the same day.
One of the nicest guys I've met. He didn't know me from anyone else but took great care of me anyway.
I know most of y'all have a favorite boat guy, but, if you don't I'd highly recommend Tom Papp.
ROC

apollo18
04-20-2006, 02:31 PM
I wish i could say the same for MONDOLLER, Im sorry Mondelo. They all give one word answer and ack like they are missing out on somthing else going on in the office and want to get of the phone. I have tryed for weeks to get info from them on parts i bought from them and its the same thing all the time. I spent a good amount of money there and thought they would value a customer.
Thanks for letting me vent on your thread, who do i make the check out to??

W.O.T
04-20-2006, 08:03 PM
my new boat should be done at tom papps in about two weeks. i have only talked with him a few times but he seems like a very nice guy. you can tell he enjoys what he does and doesnt just go about it like its a regular pain in the ass job.

mares98
04-20-2006, 08:34 PM
Went to Tom Papp for the first time ever. Not only did he do everything in a totally professional matter, he stayed late and had his guys stay late to finish my boat so I could take it home the same day.
One of the nicest guys I've met. He didn't know me from anyone else but took great care of me anyway.
I know most of y'all have a favorite boat guy, but, if you don't I'd highly recommend Tom Papp.
ROC
I have to agree, Tom has helped me out on several occasions. I would recommend his shop anytime.

Danhercules
04-20-2006, 09:11 PM
I will be there 2morrow morning. He is gonna look at my set up on my new to me TPR 21 deck.