PDA

View Full Version : Nice goin' Gordy

BILLY.B
01-25-2005, 11:41 PM
Well Gordy after I talked to you this afternoon guess who I got a call from on the cell phone ?????. None other then the self proclaimed K-BOAT ACE (seeing as an ACE is better then a KING according to him) Julian himself and Wilton. Seems Wilton called Julian to notify him about you proclaiming that they ran NITRO in the K-50 ,and that Wilton had done this causing the crash of the K-50 at Parker back in the early 70's. According to Wilton, Ron Woodruff and Paul Pfaff came up to Wilton & Julian up in Seattle and told them they would be running NITRO at San Diego and that they would kick there ass or they would quit and pack there bags. Wilton's reply was.....Start packing!!!!
In San Diego Ron Woodruff came up to Wilton and said they were running nitro in the final heat and again said they were goona woop some ass on the K-50. Wilton went back to Julian and said I don't care what you do but you don't leave the side of that Liberty boat and you stay with him no matter if your way off the start or not. Now according to Wilton Julian did just that. They ( your Dad and Julian) hit the start together and ck'd out on the rest of the field. Julian went on to dominate the heat and the rest is history. Ron Woodruff quit and your Dad went on to drive for Newt Withers and Gary Primm. Now remember Wilton said for you to ask Paul cause he was there and Wilton also said that he NEVER NEVER put NITRO in the K-50 boat and that he'd swear on a stack of Bible's that this is true. I think you've opened a can of worms little buddy and these OLD DOGS still like to hunt. Julian also learned of your name on these boards and I guess that wasn't pretty either. I think sometimes it's better to let old dogs lie, but then again what fun would that be. LET THE WAR BEGIN!!!! :220v: :)

Rexone
01-25-2005, 11:55 PM
woof :jawdrop:

CircleJerk
01-26-2005, 12:06 AM
I guess I wont be callin for a while.....your line is always busy anyhow! Bow Wow :hammerhea Oh BB, ya got a long enough stick to stir that there pot?

dmontzsta
01-26-2005, 12:11 AM
Damn its hot in here and I like it, reminds me of summer. :devil:

BILLY.B
01-26-2005, 12:22 AM
Bow Wow :hammerhea Oh BB, ya got a long enough stick to stir that there pot? To be honest with you CJ I can't believe how serious this has gotten. Back when a K boat was a K boat ( unlimited FUEL & unlimited CUBIC INCHES, unlimited everything other then boat size it shouldn't of mattered what you did to win. To quote Al Davis...JUST WIN BABY!!!! should be all you cared about. I'm not trying to stir the pot I just found it funny that this has gotten to this point. Gordy was a great driver and pretty much handed everyone there ass back in the day just like Julian did which everyone would agree with...I THINK :( . I also find it amazing that both of these great boat racers can be at the boat races ( drag boats) and people in the stands or pits don't know who they are and what they have done during there career unless you follow the sport. What do you think would happen if Dale Earnhardt Jr. went to the boat drags??. Do you think he'd be reconized?. Of course he would. My point being that this means nothing other then bragging rights which with that and a dime in your pocket still leaves you .10 cents short for a phone call. Not trying to stir the pot CJ i'm just the messenger and it was the only way to get them off the phone, in fact I left a bunch of stuff out :boxingguy , but I can guarantee you I went over my minutes. ;)

wsuwrhr
01-26-2005, 06:43 AM
Wilton is going to get pissed off.....I'm telling you.
I'm scared.
Brian

the real k-boat king
01-26-2005, 07:09 AM
Well Gordy after I talked to you this afternoon guess who I got a call from on the cell phone ?????. None other then the self proclaimed K-BOAT ACE (seeing as an ACE is better then a KING according to him) Julian himself and Wilton. Seems Wilton called Julian to notify him about you proclaiming that they ran NITRO in the K-50 ,and that Wilton had done this causing the crash of the K-50 at Parker back in the early 70's. According to Wilton, Ron Woodruff and Paul Pfaff came up to Wilton & Julian up in Seattle and told them they would be running NITRO at San Diego and that they would kick there ass or they would quit and pack there bags. Wilton's reply was.....Start packing!!!!
In San Diego Ron Woodruff came up to Wilton and said they were running nitro in the final heat and again said they were goona woop some ass on the K-50. Wilton went back to Julian and said I don't care what you do but you don't leave the side of that Liberty boat and you stay with him no matter if your way off the start or not. Now according to Wilton Julian did just that. They ( your Dad and Julian) hit the start together and ck'd out on the rest of the field. Julian went on to dominate the heat and the rest is history. Ron Woodruff quit and your Dad went on to drive for Newt Withers and Gary Primm. Now remember Wilton said for you to ask Paul cause he was there and Wilton also said that he NEVER NEVER put NITRO in the K-50 boat and that he'd swear on a stack of Bible's that this is true. I think you've opened a can of worms little buddy and these OLD DOGS still like to hunt. Julian also learned of your name on these boards and I guess that wasn't pretty either. I think sometimes it's better to let old dogs lie, but then again what fun would that be. LET THE WAR BEGIN!!!! :220v: :)
well billy i got to wait for pfaff to get in but he is the one that told me wilton ran home and got some nitro for the circle race in parker, maybe old bubby just doesn't want to admit it. heck as old as bubby and julian are i'am surprised they can remember back that far. when my dad started driving the withers-primm special he never lost a heat unless it broke. you can ask fitz about that. ya know what would be cool, i have k-69 and pfaff and julian and bubby can borrow waynes boat since they set it up and we can have a good old showdown. let me know because i'am not sure if thise old guys can even turn a computer on

voodooCanoe
01-26-2005, 07:30 AM
Time to pull up a chair and make some pop-corn! This one sounds like its going to get good. :boxingguy :)

BILLY.B
01-26-2005, 07:37 AM
I have k-69 and pfaff and julian and bubby can borrow waynes boat since they set it up and we can have a good old showdown. let me know because i'am not sure if thise old guys can even turn a computer on Your right about the computer thing I know Julian isn't hooked up to the internet but I can call Christie (Wilton's daughter) and she can read all this to him and get his reponse. There's no way you'd get Julian back in a boat and I doubt you could pull it off either.....Paul and your mom would have you strung up. I will stir the pot just alittle :D :D, Julian said that he won 5 races to your 1 through his career with alot more stout competition :jawdrop:. Gil Suiters SS boat with Julian driving won 52 out of 54 races ( the two he didn't win he crashed or broke) and that he was pretty close with the "K". He did say that he thought you had done a great job and he gave you credit....But he also said that it's about time you give credit where credit is due. EGO'S, what a sickness :D

steve d
01-26-2005, 08:43 AM
learning alot BILLY. where is Truitt in all this. no computer either!---steve

dossangers
01-26-2005, 09:17 AM
So let me get this straight 1st race TY against TONY 2nd Race k-69 againt my K-50 that would be interesting do you think anybody would be interested in watching that at phoenix?? it aint gonna happen but my boat would be AVAILIBLE!!! :boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy

76BARRON
01-26-2005, 10:38 AM
you "BIG DOG'S" make it happen, and I'll buy some tix to watch! :D

lucky
01-26-2005, 10:42 AM
Boy This Thread Is The Who's Whos Of Da Poo Poo's I Likey

CircleJerk
01-26-2005, 10:50 AM
Billy B.....the BEST stirrer with the most cell minutes!! OH boy. I remember when I drove for Harold Doolin originaly from LA. We ran an old funny car with bbc 509 power. We had the only Dart heads in the northwest and it made more noise than anyone, the competition said we were running POP (nitro). Naturally, we had to get some :D Some very good times!

King of Horsepower
01-26-2005, 11:26 AM
well billy i got to wait for pfaff to get in but he is the one that told me wilton ran home and got some nitro for the circle race in parker, maybe old bubby just doesn't want to admit it. heck as old as bubby and julian are i'am surprised they can remember back that far. when my dad started driving the withers-primm special he never lost a heat unless it broke. you can ask fitz about that. ya know what would be cool, i have k-69 and pfaff and julian and bubby can borrow waynes boat since they set it up and we can have a good old showdown. let me know because i'am not sure if thise old guys can even turn a computer on
Well Gordy, now that you have gotten God's attention, we might be old, but I know you will never know as much as I have forgotten! And furthermore, why is it that when we ran Cold Fire our injectors always faced forward, and yours and the rest of the field faced theres backwards? Maybe, because we were always out front and you were in the back getting wet down! The only way you ever went 146 mph, is you only weighed 100 Lbs soaken wet! :cry:

lucky
01-26-2005, 11:51 AM
Old Guys Bitch Slapping One Another -- This Is Great - Good Job Billy .. I'm Smiling While Reading Today - Has Not Happend In A Long Time .... :d

WILDERTHANU
01-26-2005, 11:54 AM
Well Gordy, now that you have gotten God's attention, we might be old, but I know you will never know as much as I have forgotten! And furthermore, why is it that when we ran Cold Fire our injectors always faced forward, and yours and the rest of the field faced theres backwards? Maybe, because we were always out front and you were in the back getting wet down! The only way you ever went 146 mph, is you only weighed 100 Lbs soaken wet! :cry:
WOW......

the real k-boat king
01-26-2005, 11:57 AM
Your right about the computer thing I know Julian isn't hooked up to the internet but I can call Christie (Wilton's daughter) and she can read all this to him and get his reponse. There's no way you'd get Julian back in a boat and I doubt you could pull it off either.....Paul and your mom would have you strung up. I will stir the pot just alittle :D :D, Julian said that he won 5 races to your 1 through his career with alot more stout competition :jawdrop:. Gil Suiters SS boat with Julian driving won 52 out of 54 races ( the two he didn't win he crashed or broke) and that he was pretty close with the "K". He did say that he thought you had done a great job and he gave you credit....But he also said that it's about time you give credit where credit is due. EGO'S, what a sickness :D
billy, i never said julian wasn't a great driver, he was great, probably one of the best. but one year in the ss690 boat i ran 76 heats and only lost once when my prop shaft broke. and for three years straight i only lost one k heat, so it's like your eggo's are the only thing us old guy's have left. who else is going to brag about us, the best thing is we all had are time, it's to bad we couldn't have all raced together it would have been some showdown. It's like you billy and vale, two of the best painters around, vale is tall and chubby and you are a little shorter and, never mind. tell your brother in law jerry to get a life. :boxingguy

the real k-boat king
01-26-2005, 12:03 PM
my injector was backward so all the competition could see the butterfly's wide open, because they were always behind.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
01-26-2005, 12:11 PM
tell your brother in law jerry to get a life. :boxingguy
What did I do!!? I haven't said anything!.... yet :220v:
If anything I'm the only one to stick up for you...
Jerry

smalls
01-26-2005, 12:16 PM
D D D DANG! :hammerhea

lucky
01-26-2005, 12:27 PM
Injector Ice Is Nice ....

MAXIMUS
01-26-2005, 04:29 PM
This is kinda funny... :idea:Looks like god just put "mighty mouse" over his lap & spanked his little bottom RED! :notam:

V-DRIVES RULE
01-26-2005, 04:41 PM
1 st LUCKY go back to your hole your not welcome here your an IDIOT! 2 nd in the 2 different era's who had tougher competition i still think the 70's was king! the ego's were HUGE and they talked serious SHIT and backed it up! but PISS OFF the KING OF HORSEPOWER now the SHITS hit the proverbial FAN!! i like the injectors facing forward myself!!! :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

wsuwrhr
01-26-2005, 04:44 PM
Is this Bub?
Brian

V-DRIVES RULE
01-26-2005, 04:48 PM
Lets investigate this:: COLDFIRE=KING OF HORSEPOWER= WILTON BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!

wsuwrhr
01-26-2005, 04:52 PM
I told you guys Wilton would be pissed,
:argue: :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
I have seen him mad before, it's not pretty, not pretty at all.
Brian

Roland the Fisherman
01-26-2005, 05:01 PM
Old Guys Bitch Slapping One Another -- This Is Great - Good Job Billy .. I'm Smiling While Reading Today - Has Not Happend In A Long Time .... :d
Hey Lucky, I'm gonna post some sh-t about how my pop used to out run UT's pop to the best fishing hole day after day until UT's day cheated and installed the bottle! :p Of course the piece of crap Mr UT denies it to this day. :notam:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
01-26-2005, 05:06 PM
Hey Lucky, I'm gonna post some sh-t about how my pop used to out run UT's pop to the best fishing hole day after day until UT's day cheated and installed the bottle! :p Of course the piece of crap Mr UT denies it to this day. :notam:
From what I've read, day after day of UT on the water could equate to several years. :messedup:

BILLY.B
01-26-2005, 05:59 PM
Billy B.....the BEST stirrer with the most cell minutes!! OH boy. Now I wasn't even trying to stir anything :) :rollside: . In fact thats not even in my personality :argue:. But now that i've read all this stuff I guess I kinda did. Who the hell is this "God of horsepower" dude?. Hopefully he's young enough that he doesn't have a pace maker cause we'd hate to have him SHORT CIRCUT due to all the magnetos in the pits. :D :D

ColeTR1
01-26-2005, 06:00 PM
Wow what a first post!! Nice coming out with both gun blazon.

BILLY.B
01-26-2005, 06:35 PM
I told you guys Wilton would be pissed,
:argue: :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
I have seen him mad before, it's not pretty, not pretty at all.
Brian I was with Wilton in Raliegh N.C. one year and we were at the bottom of the pit parking lot (on a hillside) and some guy with a K boat was having trouble keeping his engine running without backfiring through the blower and shutting off. Well the guy was way at the top of the hill and I didn't even know Wilton was listening to this cause he was in the process of telling another lie to someone when all of a sudden he threw down his tooth pick and headed up the hill ( with me close behind) to where I didn't know but I figured this was going to be good. The guy who was having the problem was standing by his boat talking to some of his buddies scratching there heads when Wilton butted in grabed a couple of wrenches from there tool box and did a few things to it, started it up.... wacked the throttle a couple of times...sounded good...and then shut it off...and then said "THERE". Now keep that piece of $HIT quite till you go out cause i'm tired of hearing it. They looked at him in shock cause they had no idea what had just hit them as he walked off but it was typical Wilton and at least there problem was fixed.

WILDERTHANU
01-26-2005, 07:01 PM
LMAO!!!! THATS AWESOME..... :D

wsuwrhr
01-26-2005, 07:51 PM
The guy who was having the problem was standing by his boat talking to some of his buddies scratching there heads when Wilton butted in grabed a couple of wrenches from there tool box and did a few things to it, started it up.... wacked the throttle a couple of times...sounded good...and then shut it off...and then said "THERE". Now keep that piece of $HIT quite till you go out cause i'm tired of hearing it.
Pretty much sums it up there.
Cool guy, his family always treated me good.
Fiesty guy if you piss him off though.
I speak from experience having seen it "upclose and personal" outside of the boat racing circuit.
Brian

V-DRIVES RULE
01-26-2005, 08:21 PM
Pretty much sums it up there.
Cool guy, his family always treated me good.
Fiesty guy if you piss him off though.
I speak from experience having seen it "upclose and personal" outside of the boat racing circuit.
BrianNow if your the competition and PISS him OFF then WHAT??

wsuwrhr
01-26-2005, 10:00 PM
Now if your the competition and PISS him OFF then WHAT??
(Exactly as it is typed)
What does mean "Up close and personal?"
Brian

the real k-boat king
01-26-2005, 10:27 PM
Your right about the computer thing I know Julian isn't hooked up to the internet but I can call Christie (Wilton's daughter) and she can read all this to him and get his reponse. There's no way you'd get Julian back in a boat and I doubt you could pull it off either.....Paul and your mom would have you strung up. I will stir the pot just alittle :D :D, Julian said that he won 5 races to your 1 through his career with alot more stout competition :jawdrop:. Gil Suiters SS boat with Julian driving won 52 out of 54 races ( the two he didn't win he crashed or broke) and that he was pretty close with the "K". He did say that he thought you had done a great job and he gave you credit....But he also said that it's about time you give credit where credit is due. EGO'S, what a sickness :D Billy. by the way my husband does not need permission from anybody to race the K-69 boat. He can race it anytime he wants. I think you guys are all just scared that he will kick your butts. Don't ever forget who the real k-boat king is and the king of horsepower!!!!! This is the sister of the REAL BOAT ACE

Jetboatguru
01-26-2005, 11:10 PM
Welcome to the boards Mrs Real K boat King!!
I for one would be scared if Gordy came out and raced. I'll bet I have watched more Kboat footage of him than he has. That dude was an animal!!

uclahater
01-26-2005, 11:12 PM
Hi katie Welcome to the boards. :rollside:
I think the Testosterone level has hit an all time high with this thread :idea:
I have a question for all of you Kings, and Gods!!! How many of you have one multple championships as a driver, and as an engine builder :confused: , and how many total championships do you have?
Please list what years you one the championship driving, and which years you've one as an engine builder. Please list the name and number of the boats that you one it in, and which class.
Katie or Gordy will you list lance's also.
The top 3 drivers of all time are Gordy, Julian, and Lance. Since success is measured by how many championships you've one. This will finally put an end to who is the best :rollside:
If anyone disagrees with those 3 than please list
who youthink it is, and a list of there championships.
Joe Montana is considered the best ever because of his ring count :idea: So lets finish this debate :cool:
To me the best of the best is the person that was willing to help his compitition even if it meant a loss to themselves. This whole thread has been about all the negative, and none of the postives that these guys have done.
Lance helped anyone in anyway he could,even if it meant giving them very expensive parts :smile: Lance also treated the fans like they were apart of his family even if he didnt know them :cool:
In phoenix Bubby voluntered his expertise to Tony, and that was a great help to the tune up. Julian was right there with advise on driving, and so was Gordy(In San Diego also).
Since I've been putting my boat together Gordy has always volunteered to help me in any way he could, and when it came time to take him up on it he didnt flinch.
So lets figure out who the God, King, and Ace is. So lets stop the B.S, and let there accomplishments speak for themselves.
Just my .02
Jim Griffin

Jetboatguru
01-26-2005, 11:22 PM
UCLAHATER showing his softer side!!!
I agree Jim. Gordy has done nothing but help me and give me advice. I am honored to have such greatness tooter me. In San Diego Gordy set me straight on how to be safe and get thorugh the turns without hurtin myself. Bubby Wilton got after the tune up in Phoenix and he kept it on the safe side. He told me I was a good 10 off of the main but it would be safe and fast. Julian and Bubby helped Billy with the set up on the boat and it made it way easier to drive. Billy is a great crew chief. I would love to see these guys all on a course together!!!

lucky
01-27-2005, 06:53 AM
i like man injectors facing forward myself!!! :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:
thats cause its easier for you to guide in to your orface -
further more - you so cal guys are lucky to have what you have with the k's and the ss's - and you should appreciate ANY one that keeps the sport going ! It died in nor cal in the late seventies ... I been real happy to see the interest spark again( up here) - now if we can follow the circles with a lil speed ski'ing life would be good ! I only go to ihba in redbluff to watch the ss boats - the drags have sucked the last few years - I do not believe i have seen any of the nitro boats make complete runs back to back - and otherwise they either need to speed up the runs,- or get prettier beer girls to hand out panties >>>> ohh and v drive -- lick my nut sack ... :cry:

BILLY.B
01-27-2005, 06:55 AM
Billy. by the way my husband does not need permission from anybody to race the K-69 boat. He can race it anytime he wants. I think you guys are all just scared that he will kick your butts. Don't ever forget who the real k-boat king is and the king of horsepower!!!!! This is the sister of the REAL BOAT ACENice move Gordy having your wife come in and stick up for you so none of the guys would go up against her comments. SMARTER THEN YOU LOOK!!!, of course i've never seen you without a hat :D.
1.BUT I do remember two women in a hospital room in Seattle that said in very stearn voices "Gordy will never race a K-boat again", so I was just going off of that Katie.
2. I'm not scared what would I have to lose????. I got beat by Gordie!. Alot more qualified people have been beat by him, but I can tell one thing I wouldn't turn my injector around if thats a clue :boxingguy :mix: .
3. Any engine builder could claim to be the "King of HORSEPOWER", and two of the best are on these boards claiming to be just that. I feel that to be "KING" you should be able to make any type of engine make power be it a Ford, Chevrolet, Dodge, etc. So which of these two have made that happen?
4. You also now have two drivers claiming they were the "ACE". Again an ACE should be able to climb into just about any type of boat and make it work. I'm sure there are alot more drivers out there that feel they could claim the same thing, it just so happens two of the best voiced it. I'm not going to get into this with the sister of one of them because it has nothing to do with me and it's a self proclaimed thing that could go on & on & on. Lance did a super job, Julian did a super job, Gordy was so so :D :D.I have always defended the likes of Duff Dailey to be in this elite class of CIRCLE RACERS and he seems to be skipped over. What about George Stratton, George Woods, & Dave Vilwock who was super fast in his SS boat and we all know of his creditals in the Miss Budweiser. So like I said Katie this is in my no means to discredit any of Lance's accomplishments but like I said a few post ago...EGO'S gotta love'em.

lucky
01-27-2005, 07:10 AM
ok - I'm getting the feeling of how strongly billy feels about this subject ! I guess the adreniline doesn't stop when ya get out of the seat !!!! all i can say is i appreciate WHAT circle racing is about - and the boats themselves are increadable -- jee just think if it went to corperate level sponsering - yea hawwww
the comercial " lego my ego " lol comes to mind

BILLY.B
01-27-2005, 07:26 AM
ok - I'm getting the feeling of how strongly billy feels about this subject ! I guess the adreniline doesn't stop when ya get out of the seat !!!! all i can say is i appreciate WHAT circle racing is about - and the boats themselves are increadable -- jee just think if it went to corperate level sponsering - yea hawwww
the comercial " lego my ego " lol comes to mind Actually Lucky I really don't give a SHIT as this is all in who you feel personally did a great job. This is a NO WIN deal as everybody has there own opinion. My list for the K class still stands.....
1. 70's... "THE K BOAT ACE" Julian.
2. Early 80's George Woods.
3. Late 80's early 90's "THE REAL K BOAT KING" Gordy.
4. Late 90's early 2000 "BOAT ACE" Lance.
5. Duff Dailey gets honorable mention in all the above years seeing as he's been driving since he got out of diapers :D .
6.There are so many drivers that aren't being mentioned...Heath Culp comes to mind who drove the Hobbitt and did a nice job racing Lance. Again just my .02 :rollside:

dossangers
01-27-2005, 07:39 AM
This is REALITY TV right here but people its all FUN no harm intended! Just a few guys talking shit. Me for one have only known most of you for a short time. But i can tell you one thing since owning my k-boat and meeting all of you my life has been saved! Ive never had more fun with a boat or the people in my LIFE! Just hanging out with the greats of the sport is like hanging with petty,earnhardt,allison, and so on. Theres nothing but RESPECT for all champions! The BIGEST highlight since owning my boat are last year racing GORDY and BILLY up river not many people can say that. ive still got the PIC of lance in the 69 boat in my desk at work that was my motivation for my project! So geting to drive on the river with it was the SHIT! At phoenix in tonys pit was a hall of CHAMPIONS no wonder everybody was INTIMIDATED! I think its a blast that Gordy and wilton are on here talk'in shit! because these guys can back it UP in the WIN column!! On another note none of us has anything to prove in our boats other than were having the most FUNON THE WATER :) :) :) :)

BILLY.B
01-27-2005, 07:59 AM
This is REALITY TV right here but people its all FUN. The BIGEST highlight since owning my boat are last year racing GORDY and BILLY up river not many people can say that. On another note none of us has anything to prove in our boats other than were having the most FUNON THE WATER :) :) :) :)Not to many people saw that Wayne, wish we a had a photo. And your right this is all in fun, I just wish I hadn't of wrenched my neck looking back at Gordy :D :D :D

Hallett
01-27-2005, 08:24 AM
WELL GUY'S IF IT MEANS ANYTHING I HAVE RESPECT FOR ALL OF YOU
THAT CAN DRIVE A K BOAT LIKE YOU GUYS DO, ALL OF YOU ARE GREAT.
:2purples: :2purples:

V-DRIVES RULE
01-27-2005, 08:29 AM
thats cause its easier for you to guide in to your orface -
further more - you so cal guys are lucky to have what you have with the k's and the ss's - and you should appreciate ANY one that keeps the sport going ! It died in nor cal in the late seventies ... I been real happy to see the interest spark again( up here) - now if we can follow the circles with a lil speed ski'ing life would be good ! I only go to ihba in redbluff to watch the ss boats - the drags have sucked the last few years - I do not believe i have seen any of the nitro boats make complete runs back to back - and otherwise they either need to speed up the runs,- or get prettier beer girls to hand out panties >>>> ohh and v drive -- lick my nut sack ... :cry:SERIOUSLY LUCKY YOUR AN IDIOT GO BACK TO BENCH RACERS YOU KIM LOVING HOMO! this isnt the place for your rainbow club!!! and im dead serious nobodys laughing :mad:

lucky
01-27-2005, 08:36 AM
SERIOUSLY LUCKY YOUR AN IDIOT GO BACK TO BENCH RACERS YOU KIM LOVING HOMO! this isnt the place for your rainbow club!!! and im dead serious nobodys laughing :mad:
SERIOUSLY V DRIVE - LICK MY NUTS - :argue: i'M GREEN - YES - BUT ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE - THAT WOULD MAKE YOU THE NEXT IDIOT IN LINE ...

Roman 1
01-27-2005, 08:55 AM
Lucky, your problem is, no matter where you post, your allways bench racing. :sleeping:
R1

lucky
01-27-2005, 08:57 AM
Lucky, your problem is, no matter where you post, your allways bench racing. :sleeping:
R1
YEA I HEAR YA . :cool:

CircleJerk
01-27-2005, 09:55 AM
I just wish I hadn't of wrenched my neck looking back at Gordy :D :D :D
Dang, that's funny, That's the real reason for backwards injectors.......so the spit don't fatten up the lean mixture! Dont want no fat spots! No no never! (stains the polished valves pistons & ports too) :D
Hey Mr. BB......you once had George Nordling on the 70-80 decade list. I just saw his trophy room and without counting the Nostalgia ones, there's hundreds! from 75 to 1988 (he was the 88 WORLD K boat champion). I know most of his wins came from super stock but one trophy stands 5 feet tall and says something about the Arizona Navy Award for K boats.
It's GREAT that these legends are available for comment and a priviledge to meet some of the BEST! Whether it's Jullian, Mr.Wilton, Gordy, Billy, Lance, Gritch, Truitt, Vilwock, Conti, Schade, Bryant, Sked, Berzeron or others I have met, they deserve way more fame than they now share! Who knows why, but it seems boat racing has been and stayed in the back seat of the bus! Hidden from any and all spotlights. A crying shame! :(

V-DRIVES RULE
01-27-2005, 10:12 AM
were Shining The Spotlight And Ego's Right Here! Its The People That Live The Sport Thats Important!

the real k-boat king
01-27-2005, 08:39 PM
Not to many people saw that Wayne, wish we a had a photo. And your right this is all in fun, I just wish I hadn't of wrenched my neck looking back at Gordy :D :D :Dbilly you wrenched you neck because i went by so fast you didn't know what it was, that's when you wrenched it again to see that it was me already going up the other straight. :cry: :cry: :cry:

FlatStupid
01-27-2005, 10:52 PM
billy you wrenched you neck because i went by so fast you didn't know what it was, that's when you wrenched it again to see that it was me already going up the other straight. :cry: :cry: :cry: Gordy you drove a K pretty fast in your day. It's over buddy! Now it's another day! Get over it! We are lookin for the next one to pull the trigger! :hammerhea It aint BB and it aint me and it probably isnt you! Sorry Craig

the real k-boat king
01-28-2005, 06:44 AM
Gordy you drove a K pretty fast in your day. It's over buddy! Now it's another day! Get over it! We are lookin for the next one to pull the trigger! :hammerhea It aint BB and it aint me and it probably isnt you! Sorry Craig
flat stupid your name sums it all up :sleeping: :sleeping:

MAXIMUS
01-28-2005, 07:10 AM
:sleeping: :coffeycup :notam:

haulina29
01-28-2005, 07:55 AM
THE REAL K BOAT KING are you counting the wins when you had a K boat on a string that you used to pull around marine stadium back when you had hair also ?

dossangers
01-28-2005, 08:57 AM
I would be happy with just 1 WIN!!!!!!! lets see maybe if i raced CJ ???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WaterBox
01-28-2005, 09:12 AM
I would be happy with just 1 WIN!!!!!!! lets see maybe if i raced CJ ???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:idea:Hummmm. Maybe at Burley. :D

WILDERTHANU
01-28-2005, 10:36 AM
This is REALITY TV right here but people its all FUN no harm intended! Just a few guys talking shit. Me for one have only known most of you for a short time. But i can tell you one thing since owning my k-boat and meeting all of you my life has been saved! Ive never had more fun with a boat or the people in my LIFE! Just hanging out with the greats of the sport is like hanging with petty,earnhardt,allison, and so on. Theres nothing but RESPECT for all champions! The BIGEST highlight since owning my boat are last year racing GORDY and BILLY up river not many people can say that. ive still got the PIC of lance in the 69 boat in my desk at work that was my motivation for my project! So geting to drive on the river with it was the SHIT! At phoenix in tonys pit was a hall of CHAMPIONS no wonder everybody was INTIMIDATED! I think its a blast that Gordy and wilton are on here talk'in shit! because these guys can back it UP in the WIN column!! On another note none of us has anything to prove in our boats other than were having the most FUNON THE WATER :) :) :) :)
NICE POST!! :cool:

CircleJerk
01-28-2005, 10:39 AM
You callin me out doss :supp: angeles?

dossangers
01-28-2005, 11:04 AM
You callin me out doss :supp: angeles?Theres nut'in but love for our BRU'THA'S up north and you C J LOL!!! :D :D

the real k-boat king
01-28-2005, 05:14 PM
THE REAL K BOAT KING are you counting the wins when you had a K boat on a string that you used to pull around marine stadium back when you had hair also ?
haulina29 you must be some homo friend of sneads

haulina29
01-28-2005, 05:32 PM
Snead emailed me and said he would give me 20 bucks if i posted that I dont even know who you are .

126driver
01-28-2005, 06:14 PM
haulina29 you must be some homo friend of sneads
Now that is some funny shit. Nice work King. :D

haulina29
01-28-2005, 06:20 PM
Yep the King is a hoot aint he . :)

Rexone
01-28-2005, 09:15 PM
20 bucks shit I'd a posted it for 10

Ron Hill
02-01-2005, 06:04 PM
Actually Lucky I really don't give a SHIT as this is all in who you feel personally did a great job. This is a NO WIN deal as everybody has there own opinion. My list for the K class still stands.....
1. 70's... "THE K BOAT ACE" Julian.
2. Early 80's George Woods.
3. Late 80's early 90's "THE REAL K BOAT KING" Gordy.
4. Late 90's early 2000 "BOAT ACE" Lance.
5. Duff Dailey gets honorable mention in all the above years seeing as he's been driving since he got out of diapers .
6.There are so many drivers that aren't being mentioned...Heath Culp comes to mind who drove the Hobbitt and did a nice job racing Lance. Again just my .02
The above was from Billy B...I guess I've too dumb to put it in quotes...
Having seen Red Wilson, Ed Olsen, Rudy Raymos, Bill Copper, Dick Jones, Tony Maricich, Ronnie Larson, Duff Daily, Julian Pettengill, Gordy Jenniings, Sr. and Jr....It is truely impossible to REALLY say who was the best...but DAMN...these guys, and I've driven in a few boat races, make my heart "SKIP A BEAT" when I see them running FLAT OUT......
I've won the Parker 9 Hour twice, I raced in Paris, I've won in Berlin...I've won 25 APBA Championships......but I've never raced a FLAT BOTTOM...and I won't.....they have always frightened me.....
Watching "COLDFIRE"...had we had the internet, we'd have had a million spectators....watch Julian go!!!!!
We need capsules in K Boats..then, we need to bring them BACK....
ADD: George Nordling...He needs help with an Alco Props release....anyone know anything about them??
www.boatracingfacts.com is where you can find me..come and visit..
Last Add: Gordy was MAGIC in any flat bottom.....

lost boy
02-01-2005, 06:18 PM
WOW! All that and no one got PUNKED !
THAT'S CLASS!

wsuwrhr
02-01-2005, 06:28 PM
We need capsules in K Boats...
Where's "V-drive Video" when you need him.....
Brian

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-01-2005, 07:32 PM
Where's "V-drive Video" when you need him.....
Brian
We've been over the capsules allready... :notam:

wsuwrhr
02-01-2005, 08:06 PM
We've been over the capsules allready... :notam:
AWWWWW.. come on cheif.
"Hit me baby, one more time"
Brian

BILLY.B
02-02-2005, 07:02 AM
2. Early 80's George Woods/ & mid 80's George Nordling driving Distant Thunder for Richard & Samma Thompson......
ADD: George Nordling...He needs help with an Alco Props release....anyone know anything about them??
Last Add: Gordy was MAGIC in any flat bottom.....There Ron I added George Nordling. You are correct about George. He was a heck of a driver and beat us out for the championship in Montreal back in 1988 when Bob Bode was driving my K. I thought he was on the list so my apologies to him. :cool:

benaround
04-18-2005, 05:48 PM
Hi katie Welcome to the boards. :rollside:
I think the Testosterone level has hit an all time high with this thread :idea:
I have a question for all of you Kings, and Gods!!! How many of you have one multple championships as a driver, and as an engine builder :confused: , and how many total championships do you have?
Please list what years you one the championship driving, and which years you've one as an engine builder. Please list the name and number of the boats that you one it in, and which class.
Katie or Gordy will you list lance's also.
The top 3 drivers of all time are Gordy, Julian, and Lance. Since success is measured by how many championships you've one. This will finally put an end to who is the best :rollside:
If anyone disagrees with those 3 than please list
who youthink it is, and a list of there championships.
Joe Montana is considered the best ever because of his ring count :idea: So lets finish this debate :cool:
To me the best of the best is the person that was willing to help his compitition even if it meant a loss to themselves. This whole thread has been about all the negative, and none of the postives that these guys have done.
Lance helped anyone in anyway he could,even if it meant giving them very expensive parts :smile: Lance also treated the fans like they were apart of his family even if he didnt know them :cool:
In phoenix Bubby voluntered his expertise to Tony, and that was a great help to the tune up. Julian was right there with advise on driving, and so was Gordy(In San Diego also).
Since I've been putting my boat together Gordy has always volunteered to help me in any way he could, and when it came time to take him up on it he didnt flinch.
So lets figure out who the God, King, and Ace is. So lets stop the B.S, and let there accomplishments speak for themselves.
Just my .02
Jim Griffin
Who the hell are you? Some kind of expert? Since when does pulling a dyno handle make you a engine builder? And lance did not know the front of a motor from the back. It helps when your mother in law gives you a free boat then you can talk really big. Hey everybody, lets take up a collection and buy the Master a new cold fire. :yuk: I would still put my money on Julian even if we had to lift him in the boat..

wsuwrhr
04-18-2005, 06:56 PM
Who the hell are you? Some kind of expert? Since when does pulling a dyno handle make you a engine builder? And lance did not know the front of a motor from the back. It helps when your mother in law gives you a free boat then you can talk really big. Hey everybody, lets take up a collection and buy the Master a new cold fire. :yuk: I would still put my money on Julian even if we had to lift him in the boat..
Dude, that ain't right.
Brian

lost boy
04-18-2005, 09:59 PM
WOW! Talk about someone with somthing stuck in their craw.Having to go back to feb 2 (the last post till today) to dig this up! :confused:
Thats almost as bad as all that roman1 stuff that moneypitt has been saving up for so long :hammerhea

benaround
04-19-2005, 07:09 AM
WOW! Talk about someone with somthing stuck in their craw.Having to go back to feb 2 (the last post till today) to dig this up! :confused:
Thats almost as bad as all that roman1 stuff that moneypitt has been saving up for so long :hammerhea
Did I come across harsh? The only time that I get guts enough to say something is when I have 1/5 of JD on board.. Last night I had way to much.. Of something :idea: SOrry for getting nuts. Gordy was good and so was lance but it does help when you have the best boats and engines to work with. Julian seemed to take every thing he ever drove to the front. To me he was the best of the best :eat:

epidemic
04-19-2005, 10:48 AM
Did I come across harsh? The only time that I get guts enough to say something is when I have 1/5 of JD on board.. Last night I had way to much.. Of something :idea: SOrry for getting nuts. Gordy was good and so was lance but it does help when you have the best boats and engines to work with. Julian seemed to take every thing he ever drove to the front. To me he was the best of the best :eat:julian who, k-28 was the best ever.

epidemic
04-19-2005, 02:59 PM
Did I come across harsh? The only time that I get guts enough to say something is when I have 1/5 of JD on board.. Last night I had way to much.. Of something :idea: SOrry for getting nuts. Gordy was good and so was lance but it does help when you have the best boats and engines to work with. Julian seemed to take every thing he ever drove to the front. To me he was the best of the best :eat:what are you saying julian had shit equipment, shit engines, i don't think so, julian had a biesmeyer when everybody else had sangers and laveys give me a break, and that gordy could get in any boat and take it to the front. :boxingguy

LISA BETERMAN
04-19-2005, 03:34 PM
Billy. by the way my husband does not need permission from anybody to race the K-69 boat. He can race it anytime he wants. I think you guys are all just scared that he will kick your butts. Don't ever forget who the real k-boat king is and the king of horsepower!!!!! This is the sister of the REAL BOAT ACE
I FOR ONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE GORDY OUT THERE AT LEAST TONY WOULD HAVE SOMEONE ELSE TO RACE WITH. ARE THERE GOING TO BE ANY OTHER K SHOW UP BECAUSE IN PHX ALL THE BOATS WERE PRETTY WEAK? HELL ONE BOAT ONLY RACED 2 TIMES AND BROKE BOTH. LETS GET GORDO AND EVEN TY :smile: OUT THERE. HOE ABOUT BILLY DO YOU RACE BIG FEELA??? :devil:

LISA BETERMAN
04-19-2005, 03:46 PM
were Shining The Spotlight And Ego's Right Here! Its The People That Live The Sport Thats Important!
HOW DO YOU BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GURU FAN CLUB :chi: