PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Can Be A Crypt.

Flying Tiger
01-26-2005, 05:58 AM
Stanley "Tookie" Williams is the next up for the needle.
Williams killed a couple and their daughter for $50 that he bought PCP with.
He also blew off the head of a 711 clerk., and bragged to his friends about the agony the clerk went through during his final minutes of life.
This thug was actually nominated for The Nobel Prize For peace. This because of his claims of his "redemption" from a life of crime. Hence the book and movie Redemption that set this phony slick hoodlum into the national spotlight.
All a scam.
Williams claims he founded the crypts gang.
No one disputes this because their is no "crypts" gang, never has been.
Crypts is a slang name for any hoodlum that is associated with other neighborhood criminals. In turn, their criminal rival enemies are known as "bloods".
No organized "Crypts or Bloods". Never was.
Anyone can call themself a Crypt or a Blood, or anyone else can call you one usually based on your behavior.
Hold that thought when you see the actors and others for criminals plead for his release in the coming year.
Williams will get a lot of publicity.

Forkin' Crazy
01-26-2005, 11:37 AM
I tell you, it's amazing what people can get away with. If you get a retrial, you will usually get out. Especially if you are a minority, my post from another website:
LAKE CHARLES — Wilbert Rideau, a confessed killer who gained fame for exposes of harsh Louisiana prison life, gained a long bid for freedom Saturday night as a Ouachita Parish jury convicted him of manslaughter, after 5 1/2 hours of deliberations.
The verdict guarantees his release since he has already served nearly 44 years in prison, more than the maximum sentence of 21 years.
Tried three times before for the 1961 crime by all-white, all-male juries, Rideau faced a mixed-race jury for the first time this week. The seven whites and five blacks voted unanimously to free him.
Local sentiment here — among whites — has been just as passionately opposed to letting him go. Rideau is black, and his victim was white. His crime, which he has never denied, has packed an emotional wallop in this oil-and-chemical city on the Texas line from the night it happened.
The stabbing of Julia Ferguson on a lonely rural road on February 16, 1961, was "a terrible act, a criminal act, one for which he deserves great punishment, but not one for which he deserves to be locked up for the rest of his life," Rideau attorney Julian Murray said.
Originally published January 16, 2005
http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050116/NEWS01/501160303&SearchID=73196278220580
I don't give a damn what color either one of them were!!! Point being he kidnapped her and stabbed her to death!!!! Let me try that and see if they will let me out in 43 years!!! Especially if I kidnapped and killed a black woman!!!!
And all because he was convicted of an all white all male jury!!!!!
Our judicial system is in the toilet thanks to liberal judges and scum sucking bottom dwellers.
:]

EricPhilbin
01-26-2005, 12:14 PM
I dont think I am alone in saying that I am sick and tired of minorities whining about prejudice, while at the same time claiming they are entitled to special treatment BECAUSE of their minority.
We, as humans, need to protect the rights of everybody on the basis of color, creed, race, gender ect. But we also have to get over that those attributes entitles them to special treatment.
Just like it is WRONG to deny a person, say, acceptance to a college on the basis of color or gender, it is EQUALLY WRONG to admit them specificly because of it.
:chi:

Havasu_Dreamin
01-26-2005, 12:22 PM
I dont think I am alone in saying that I am sick and tired of minorities whining about prejudice, while at the same time claiming they are entitled to special treatment BECAUSE of their minority.
We, as humans, need to protect the rights of everybody on the basis of color, creed, race, gender ect. But we also have to get over that those attributes entitles them to special treatment.
Just like it is WRONG to deny a person, say, acceptance to a college on the basis of color or gender, it is EQUALLY WRONG to admit them specificly because of it.
Wow, goes against what I thought you stood for based on your earlier posts.

Forkin' Crazy
01-27-2005, 12:41 PM
Wow, goes against what I thought you stood for based on your earlier posts.
No doubt!!!! I was shocked!!! :D

EricPhilbin
01-27-2005, 01:36 PM
Curveball, huh? Or am I a screwball? Oh well.
See, I'm not such a bad guy. If we are going to fight for people to be equal, that EQUAL it will be. Right?
:smile: :smile:
I do think people have to right to 'whine' about unfair treatment, but it seems like so many people these days are so hypocritical. It's hypocrocy that I cant stand more than anything else.
On the flip side, it's like the people who fight for their right to keep gov't out of their homes so that they can keep their guns (and they SHOULD have that right), and then hear about people who have a 4 inch pot plant in their kitchen and yell at the autorities to get that guy.
Consistancy here people.

Havasu Cig
01-27-2005, 01:46 PM
I have seen plenty of gang tats like "DVC" Deep Valley Crips, WCC West Coast Crips, KCB Krook City Bloods ect... No organized gangs, yeah right. :rolleyes:

R.A.D.man
01-27-2005, 03:35 PM
The recepients of the death penalty need to be put on the fast train to their just rewards. If you fail your appeal, that's it. It shouldn't be handed out lightly but it should be dealt with swiftly. I believe it would be a much more effective deterrent if it carried a priority then these instances would never have time to develop.

Kachina26
01-27-2005, 06:56 PM
So are these Crypt guys like the L.A. Crip gang???

Flying Tiger
01-30-2005, 06:33 AM
So are these Crypt guys like the L.A. Crip gang???
All phony,, the hoodlums just make up whatever they want and call themselves that.
Just because they get a tattoo means nothing. Anyone can do that. Anyone can be a crypt, ya just call yourself one.
Tookie Williams nor anyone else founded any gang called the crips nor the bloods.

flat broke
01-31-2005, 03:57 PM
TPC/Flyin Tiger, you need to get down to our side of the county a little more. There most definitely are/were Crips and Bloods. It seems like their prevelence has subsided somewhat in recent years, but it's hard for me to say if its because I'm older and don't get exposed to it as much through my routine life, or because it's actually subsided. I'm not really eager to roll into the hood and do a headcount to answer that question though ;) Now whether or not there is a national afiliation of bloods or crips, thats a different story. Most the gangs that I knew of when I was younger were smallish(maybe 100 peeps) but I wouldn't f' with one of their crew. From where I sit, if 100 people get together, steal shit, kill/injure people, deal dope etc; I'd call that a gang. If that same gang called themselves xyz crips, I'd say that the "crips" are a real gang.
As far as the fockers on D'row, if you've copped to whackin someone, you're done, no appeal to reduce your death penalty sentence to life, no appeal to reduce life sentences to lesser ones. As stated by others, make sure we hand it out carefully, but when we do, execute em quick. I know we are supposed to be a better society etc. but I still can't get my head around life in prison for murderers. If the F'er did it, he/she did it. They get their appeal, then if that bombs tough shit. It's not like the murder victim gets to get an appeal on the murderer's decision to whack them. We should be better than an eye for an eye, but there are plenty of circumstances where murderers serving life sentences should be sentenced to death.
Chris

Havasu Cig
02-01-2005, 10:11 AM
All phony,, the hoodlums just make up whatever they want and call themselves that.
Just because they get a tattoo means nothing. Anyone can do that. Anyone can be a crypt, ya just call yourself one.
Tookie Williams nor anyone else founded any gang called the crips nor the bloods.
Not true...In a previous life I worked in a job where I dealt with these $hit bags on a daily basis. If you make up a name and call yourself a gangmember, the real gang that controls the area of the hood you live in is going to take care of you. If you get a tat, and are not a member of the gang they will also take care of you. There was a guy here in S.D. that went to jail with an H.A. (Hells Angels) tat and he was not a member. They cut the tat off him with a razor blade. There is a whole subculture involved with gangs that most people know nothing about.

78Eliminator
02-01-2005, 10:05 PM
I am going to have to disagree with you on that one. Yes, they are a gang and yes, there are certain streets you dont every drive down......

DavesBabe1110
11-23-2006, 06:22 AM
Yall Are So Wrong Umm Yeah They Only Hardly Ever Let White Ppl In Ive Seen 2 Real White Crypt Ppl In My Life And Trust Me I Know All About The Crypts So Dont Think Anyone Can Be In It

Blown 472
11-23-2006, 07:00 AM
Yall Are So Wrong Umm Yeah They Only Hardly Ever Let White Ppl In Ive Seen 2 Real White Crypt Ppl In My Life And Trust Me I Know All About The Crypts So Dont Think Anyone Can Be In It
huh?

bigq
11-23-2006, 07:43 AM
OMG! Please for the love of God go back to school.

Kachina26
11-23-2006, 08:43 AM
OMG! Please for the love of God go back to school.
Are you serious? Here in the realm of Ca public education, that is cuma sum laude material.

Knotbad
11-23-2006, 09:55 AM
...cuma sum laude...
:rollside: :rollside:

SmokinLowriderSS
11-24-2006, 01:46 AM
Cool 1st post, in a blast from the past.
Maybe it's Tookie's ghost, yea, that's it.
Ok, help for ya dude:
Rule #1, Periods are helpful, Sometimes, downright handy.
Rule #2, Not Every Word Gets A Big Letter At The Front.
Nice to meet ya DavesBabe. This thread is now USELESS with out a pic. :crossx: