PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Marina boat slips

INSman
01-26-2005, 08:27 AM
Anyone have any hook-ups or a bullet proof way of getting a slip or 2 over the Memorial (May 27-29) weekend ?? Really dread the thought of pulling the boat in and out every day during the busy holiday.
I am willing to pay whatever is fair :redface:

wildbillg
01-26-2005, 08:39 AM
if you rent the slip from the marina, it is ONLY for the boat that you ahve regestered TO that slip ONLY. The renter of the slip CANNOT sub out the slip for weekends. That is ONLY for the marina to do!!! (they are dicks) We used to have 2 slips there and we could NOT even let customers who just bought a expensive boat put it in for the weekend, so we let them go.
If your really lookin for a slip call the marina NOW and also try and get a room at the london bridge resort (kokomos) for the weekend and ask for a slip right there....
GOOD luck :D

beer hunter
01-26-2005, 08:54 AM
The slips at the marina are issued on a first come, first serve basis. If you get there on a Wednesday morning you might have a chance. Better yet, go out the weekend before and rent it through the following weekend...I did for Memorial weekend 2003 and it worked out great. :D On second thought, screw the Marina, they may rent you a slip but not allow you to launch there :eat:

OGShocker
01-26-2005, 08:57 AM
I thought we were BOYCOTTING the Marina?

Essex502
01-26-2005, 10:24 AM
Marina = Noise Nazis
London Bridge Resort is a great alternative...you can walk to your room from your slip.

INSman
01-26-2005, 01:07 PM
Marina = Noise Nazis
London Bridge Resort is a great alternative...you can walk to your room from your slip.
Yes, but you probably won't believe what they want for a nightly room rate for that weekend, something like $400 + I believe !! Ain't payin' that, noway, nohow. Am renting a nice house with another family at $250 a night.

INSman
01-26-2005, 01:08 PM
I thought we were BOYCOTTING the Marina?
Well yes and no... I like to support the masses, but MY Dana passes with no problems !!!! :yuk:

beer hunter
01-26-2005, 01:21 PM
Well yes and no... I like to support the masses, but MY Dana passes with no problems !!!! :yuk:
Thanks for your support :notam: