PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays

Boozer
01-26-2005, 01:26 PM
I always see you guys saying Happy Birthday to people on here. How do you find out birthdays? Do you just know the persons b-day or is there somewhere you can actually go look and see if its someones birthday?

Tom Brown
01-26-2005, 01:29 PM
I just follow FM's lead. :D
... and as it turns out, she is having a birthday in a very few days. :)

Luscious
01-26-2005, 04:25 PM
Happy Birthday to MandMVG hope you got everything you wanted!!

FMluvswater
01-27-2005, 12:46 AM
I always see you guys saying Happy Birthday to people on here. How do you find out birthdays? Do you just know the persons b-day or is there somewhere you can actually go look and see if its someones birthday?
Vee have vays of finding zees sings out! :idea: :D
:) I've managed to memorise certain people's birthdays on here. If you're interested just do a forum search for Happy Birthday and browse the results threads. Also click on your friends names to see if they list their birthday in their profile or not. :)
If anyone wants their birthday acknowledged by their friends on here or at Barney's then you should include it in your profile (don't gotta give the year here :) and at Barney's well I'm sure you could fudge the correct year! :wink: . )
BTW LMAO no need to follow my lead, Tom! :D My best cheat sheet is actually at the bottom of Havasu Barney's Forums index! :D
I happen to like birthdays ... everybody's ... even my own. :)
Just another excuse for me to wish a happy at somebody and get away with it! :D

JustMVG
01-27-2005, 04:35 AM
Thanks Luscious, much appreciated...... :cool:
MikeVG

RiverOtter
01-27-2005, 05:20 AM
Nobody wished me a happy b day :squiggle: