PDA

View Full Version : Parting Out......Spam

jstwkd
01-26-2005, 10:32 PM
I am parting out everything you see here...Have not decided on pricing yet...wondering how much interest there is.....will put pricing up soon....
Thanks
jstwkd@yahoo.com
If you email please put a topic or it will be deleted as spam....
The Motor,
Gen VI 502 short block , Blue printed high volume oil pump , Dually 10 qrt. oil pan with windage tray and scrapper , Fliudampr
Comp Cams XR300 Hr Hyd. roller cam shaft Exh. lift .254 / .580 Int. lift .248 / 560 , roller Lifters ,SST roller rockers, Comp cams stud girdeles, pushrods Complete valve train . Comp Cams true roller timing set ,Polished alum. timing cover , polished alum. crank pulley , Mini starter ,
SFI approved flex plate , Chrome110 amp alt. and brackets, Rewarder twisty headers with two sets of basset racing mufflers,
Edelbrock 6045 alum heads ported and polished , Exhaust ports opened up for better flow , Edelbrock polished tunnel ram
port matched to heads, Two 660 center squirters with custom polished brackets for the lines and regulator by TPC .
You can see the carb build up at http://www.tpcracing.com/660Article.html These are actually my carbs . I have not even ran gas thru them yet. They are topped off with a dually scoop and two flame aresters. MSD complete marine system , Dist , box , rev. limiter , wires, and chrome bracket to mount to the back of the head,
Holley black fuel pump and regulator , Polished alum. valve covers and tall breathers, CP Perfromance polished thermostat kit,I also have chrome/polished oil cooler system . This motor has about 4 hrs on it....
The Hull,
89 18ft caribean,The boat is in excelent condition.Has a new sub floor,carpet,gauges,bezels,all hardware in boat,steering helm and cables,wiring harness is perfect,two alum. 12 gal. fuel tanks,A set of new rewarder headers/ and mufflers,complete plumbed with steel braided hose/russel fittings set up for a BBC,billet dual fuel valve and fuel filter/water seperator and custom polished bracket,holley black 140gph fuel pump,polished 3 point mount system,New polished fuel fillers,flat style,Chrome.polished oil cooler,never ran,I had the hook removed from the bottom and speed coated. The interior is still original but in good shape.
The pump
2002 Berk 12JG-I pump biult by Jim from performance jet in sebastapol CA. http://www.performancejet.com/about%20us.htm
Bassically it has a stage IV done with a SS loader impeller and It has a new aquamet shaft , agressor mag bronze A impeller and wear ring cut down and hand worked to fit the stuffer, the hand hole was filled
the intake was hand worked for better flow, a wightltghtning top loader by jim,a berkeley droop snoot , place diverter with the adjustable nozel sizes,currently with the red end installed,the bleeder valve installed in the top of the pump, berkeley pollished shoe and ride plate and mounting bracket. I had the bowl flowed front and rear by Walts hot boat http://www.walts***boat.com/ pump has not been turned over since.. The pump had less than 4 hrs on it when I had this work done.I bought this pump brand new from cp performance.It was a 12JI wich is the new 12JG basically the vains in the bowl are longer.To help starighten the flow out.All the bearings were replaced.

victorfb
01-26-2005, 11:07 PM
pretty vague. what exactly do you mean by parting out whats listed? whole motor, or will you sell parts? entire pump, or sell the impeller seperate. of course prices would help quite a bit aswell but you said youd post those soon. and why not just sell the boat complete? id be interested in the cam first off, but maybe more if the prices are right. or are you just trying to see if you even want to part this out?

jstwkd
01-26-2005, 11:24 PM
I want it gone...I will give fair prices...but I am not going to give them away...I would like to sell as much as a whole as I can...I will sell the entire set up for 10K...I have got Way more invested than that.......Everything is pretty much New!
I just dont have time for it...and am tired of moving everything around my yard and garage..I have the motor in the garage..Did'nt want it in the elements..
thanks

victorfb
01-27-2005, 12:59 AM
will you sell the engine parts, or as a whole only? the fluid dampner and valve train is my interest

crf311
01-27-2005, 08:02 AM
I'm interested in the dually oilpan oil pump and pick up if it will work on a gen 5 engine. Also the MSD Ign setup? PM me with a price. Thanks
Robert

jstwkd
01-27-2005, 09:52 AM
Actually gen 5/6 oil pans are the same Gen4 is different..Gen6 has a different timing cover bolt pattern less bolts and a different cam.. The cams are bassically the same except gen6 uses a cam plate....so the cam is machined on the end for the plate..If installing in a gen 4/5 block you need to get a thrust washer kit..
Thanks

lucky
01-27-2005, 09:56 AM
how much for the jet ?

jstwkd
01-27-2005, 10:00 AM
Lucky check you PM

jstwkd
01-27-2005, 10:51 AM
Pic of the motor with the old Intake set up..know has the dual carb set up..http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/281P5020040-med.JPG
Thanks

01-29-2005, 09:20 AM
How much for pump& headers
John

mexrunner
01-29-2005, 10:17 PM
how much for the Heads

hondajoey
01-30-2005, 08:23 AM
How much for the hull & jet do you have any pics of it with the interior
Why are you giving up on this it looks nice?