PDA

View Full Version : Catered Life (Willie) Eliminator checkout

SoCal_fun
01-26-2005, 10:34 PM
Willie,
Did you take your Eliminator to get checked out yet?? Drain that fuel and have them check the impeller at idle. :hammerhea
Whats the word buddy? :cool:

JetBoatRich
01-27-2005, 05:41 AM
He said it ran fine on the other tank :confused: sounds like fuel :rolleyes: The impeller should be changed as well, 20 minute job :cool:

phebus
01-27-2005, 06:54 AM
Willie,
Did you take your Eliminator to get checked out yet?? Drain that fuel and have them check the impeller at idle. :hammerhea
I thought all Eliminators were checkered out from the factory.... :D

a catered life
01-27-2005, 08:17 AM
Willie,
whats up socal and jetboat.
nope havent done it yet i have been extremely busy with school and booking some catering events. in case no one knew i am scheduled to graduate real soon (one month) so i was crunching to get 6 stupid :hammerhea elective classes done. i think i bite off more than i was ready for :D eliminator did scheduled me a drop off date for feb 3 about a 10 day turn around so i will be boatless.

Rev. Williams
01-27-2005, 09:46 AM
so i will be boatless.
Boatless ???? I see how it is, become a member then dump the boat !!! Nice Willie, very nice !!!
I'll be watching you! :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-27-2005, 09:49 AM
Boatless ???? I see how it is, become a member then dump the boat !!! Nice Willie, very nice !!!
You have no Mercy! :hammer2: :)

Jetdriver
01-27-2005, 09:51 AM
Have you consulted with the other board members about new member admission??? I havent gotten a call yet, so I can tell you right now, there are no new members as of yet!

Mrs.Racer277
01-27-2005, 10:06 AM
Have you consulted with the other board members about new member admission??? I havent gotten a call yet, so I can tell you right now, there are no new members as of yet!
YIKES! :cry:
BTW how are you guys? Missed you last weekend. Say "HI" to the Mrs. for me please. :)

a catered life
01-27-2005, 10:55 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: and i was just starting to dance the jig and do the hucklebuck. man what a way to let a person down.

LUVNLIFE
01-27-2005, 06:08 PM
Yea all I had to do was blow a goat,,,,,ooooppppsssss did I say that out loud? :confused: Hey it was a cute goat though :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-27-2005, 07:17 PM
Yea all I had to do was blow a goat,,,,,ooooppppsssss did I say that out loud? :confused: Hey it was a cute goat though :D
The poor goat. :eek: :eek:

BIGAMIST
01-27-2005, 07:38 PM
I'd rather be called by my name, Jeff.......but if you want to call me goat,you go right ahead :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-27-2005, 07:39 PM
I'd rather be called by my name, Jeff.......but if you want to call me goat,you go right ahead :D :D :D
OMG :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Mrs.Racer277
01-27-2005, 07:50 PM
Makes flashing look easy. :rolleyes: :D :D

SoCal_fun
01-27-2005, 08:12 PM
Willie, you sure you want in??? :eat: :D :D

a catered life
01-27-2005, 08:24 PM
Willie, you sure you want in??? :eat: :D :D
not sure :( blowing goats sounds a little boring i thought the posse had a wild side :2purples:
stop it !!!!! i know what you are thinking rev and i dont do that :crossx: