PDA

View Full Version : Check this out!

Mr. Naudio
01-27-2005, 05:15 AM
This site may have made its way through here before.But for those who havent seen them here ya go.
The boat (slowride) is currently at our shop (stereo work only).
And HOLY FRIGGIN SHEAT!
The skater is supposed to be out for a poker run.
www.racecrafters.biz

phebus
01-27-2005, 06:51 AM
Mr. Naudio- Frank, have you gotten your new shop opened yet?
For those that haven't seen it, CarToyz in Havasu is opening up an awesome new facility. It is going to be very nice. CarToyz is stepping it up big. :D

Magic34
01-27-2005, 07:14 AM
The music won't stop!!! I closed all windows and it is driving me nuts!!! AHHHHHHH

ROZ
01-27-2005, 09:36 AM
Mr. Naudio- Frank, have you gotten your new shop opened yet?
For those that haven't seen it, CarToyz in Havasu is opening up an awesome new facility. It is going to be very nice. CarToyz is stepping it up big. :D
Yup. He has already opened up shop. As a mater of fact, he has already done some work from the new shop for a forum member :)

ROZ
01-27-2005, 09:44 AM
This site may have made its way through here before.But for those who havent seen them here ya go.
The boat (slowride) is currently at our shop (stereo work only).
And HOLY FRIGGIN SHEAT!
The skater is supposed to be out for a poker run.
www.racecrafters.biz
How about pisting some pics of that bad boy on your site or email the work youre doing to me :D

mbrown2
01-27-2005, 04:50 PM
Those guys have entirely too much money spend on engines and boats.....and I am :D green with Envy about....j/k :mix: :cool: actually, I have always been impressed the way they push the envelope on horsepower and speed like Predator....that 25 Talon with the 1300hp and Six is probably one sick ride...
Post some pics of Slow Ride, I could not find it on their web site.