PDA

View Full Version : The Lavey Girl circle racer pictures

CircleJerk
01-27-2005, 10:32 AM
I just found these of my Blondie wife who I am very proud of her for her hard work in promoting Nostalgia Circle Boat Racing and her sponsor: Amsoil
www.amsoil.com/testimonials/flyingsnail/ www.performancempg.com/racing/racingnews1.htm
We are starting our fifth year of racing with three new girl drivers entering competition here in the Northwest. We are called the ONCB or Outlaw Nostalgic Circle Boats! :messedup: Notes: Currently, its a 375 HP 1967 Chevelle 396 engine. The drinking fountain shot (bilge pump) is from Tastin Racin 2004 on Sammamish Lake near Seattle! Others next to her had to BAIL! Her Dad John is holding the Lavey-Craft and he is still pleasantly surprised that his daughter is the racer instead of his son. The boat was purchased at the Monroe Swap Meet for $1400. She loves her Lavey with a trunk lid not quite as much as ME! :rollside:

dmontzsta
01-27-2005, 12:56 PM
Nice! Lavey power!

FlatRat
01-27-2005, 05:27 PM
Joikenstein,
lookin' good.Maybe one more gal in the drivier's seat next season.Have the Howard striped ,doing some sanitation and minor repairs.Picked up a couple of Menkens props and a different cam.There is still a ton of stuff to do.We will definitly come Nosty racin' this coming season!!

CircleJerk
01-28-2005, 10:45 AM
Nice! Lavey power!
Thanks demont......Of course its not as bad as your PROPSTANDER! Hey, your boat would be a hoot running in the ski or vintage heats. Afterall guys, if a GIRL :2purples: can do it......what's holding you back? :argue: oh that.

CircleJerk
01-28-2005, 10:53 AM
Joikenstein,
lookin' good.Maybe one more gal in the drivier's seat next season.Have the Howard striped ,doing some sanitation and minor repairs.Picked up a couple of Menkens props and a different cam.There is still a ton of stuff to do.We will definitly come Nosty racin' this coming season!!
Hey, flaTtenRatiHeimer, I was hoping you would consider running that beauty. Not to be confused with the Beauty and the Beast but Deb would look great behind the wheel not to mention having the time of her life with Robin, Cheryl (Hondo Sangers daughter) , Sharon (Bills daughter) and Deb would make FOUR! Remember, if you make the opener, there is tow money!
Whoopee, Ratattack!

dmontzsta
01-28-2005, 11:35 AM
Thanks demont......Of course its not as bad as your PROPSTANDER! Hey, your boat would be a hoot running in the ski or vintage heats. Afterall guys, if a GIRL :2purples: can do it......what's holding you back? :argue: oh that.
haha...more like wake jumper hahaha, that old FE doesnt have that much hp/tq to stander up. I would be all for vintage racing, but it is too far north, that would be awesome. I dont know if a 514" is aloud though... :)