PDA

View Full Version : Hey 'scuba' My Brotha....

FRENCHIE
01-27-2005, 10:47 AM
I KNOW YOUR TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY !!!??? RIGHT!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: ;) :D

Kilrtoy
01-27-2005, 10:49 AM
he is on a mission
to be the flex off 2005 damn run champion

slink
01-27-2005, 10:53 AM
I heard he was sending everyone going to the "909" party money to buy you shots, which he hopes will add a few pounds and take you out of the gym a few days with a killer hang over :hammerhea

MAINEVENT
01-27-2005, 01:16 PM
I KNOW YOUR TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY !!!??? RIGHT!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: ;) :D
No joke from what i hear but thats top secret :D LOL
I would join but i would'nt want to take your little six packs out with my keg LMAO :D

redneckgirl
01-27-2005, 01:20 PM
I would join but i would'nt want to take your little six packs out with my keg LMAO :D
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZS')
RNG

FRENCHIE
01-27-2005, 04:03 PM
im def not like this right now!!! but my goal is to better this one from last mid-summer by the dam run!!! Ya betta get busy stevie baby....your in trouble!!!! :lightsabe :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981PeepinToms.jpg

FRENCHIE
01-27-2005, 04:04 PM
I heard he was sending everyone going to the "909" party money to buy you shots, which he hopes will add a few pounds and take you out of the gym a few days with a killer hang over :hammerhea
rumors, all rumors!!! :D

FRENCHIE
01-27-2005, 04:04 PM
No joke from what i hear but thats top secret :D LOL
what happened to our meet up time!!?? :eek: :confused:

Sleek-Jet
01-27-2005, 04:05 PM
Speeking of Scuba... where is the spock man anyhow???
Is he skeered??

MAINEVENT
01-27-2005, 04:07 PM
what happened to our meet up time!!?? :eek: :confused:
Your phone is gonna ring at around 435ish :rollside:

FRENCHIE
01-27-2005, 04:12 PM
Your phone is gonna ring at around 435ish :rollside:
how many seconds!!?? :p

MAINEVENT
01-27-2005, 04:24 PM
how many seconds!!?? :p
:notam: :notam: :hammerhea :hammerhea

jdogginla
01-27-2005, 04:24 PM
im def not like this right now!!! but my goal is to better this one from last mid-summer by the dam run!!! Ya betta get busy stevie baby....your in trouble!!!! :lightsabe :p
Is that what it looks like under my keg ? :hammerhea

SCUBA STEVE
01-27-2005, 08:02 PM
Oh its on!! Still have 8 months of training right? :confused: :D :D

Phat Matt
01-27-2005, 08:52 PM
Scuba, screw the training. I'll let you borrow my costume. :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981FrenchieFrenchie.jpg

Debbolas
01-27-2005, 08:58 PM
Thanks Frenchie!!!
You made my night :cool:

FRENCHIE
01-28-2005, 06:33 AM
i believe feb, march, april, may!! thats about 4!!! :hammerhea :wink: :)

FRENCHIE
01-28-2005, 06:34 AM
ahhh..now im screwed!!! :jawdrop: :D :hammer2:

SCUBA STEVE
01-28-2005, 06:43 AM
i believe feb, march, april, may!! thats about 4!!! :hammerhea :wink: :)
Are you sure, I thought you needed till August? :rollside: :p

SCUBA STEVE
01-28-2005, 06:43 AM
Sweet, that allow me to have more cheat days. lol :D

PHX ATC
01-28-2005, 07:56 AM
Pace yourself man, he's got nothing but bent axles and rusted rims to work with in Beaumont. You'll take him. :D

SCUBA STEVE
01-28-2005, 09:14 AM
Pace yourself man, he's got nothing but bent axles and rusted rims to work with in Beaumont. You'll take him. :D
LMFAO!! That's old school! If it worked for Arnold, I guess it could work for Frenchie too. :rollside: :D

FRENCHIE
01-28-2005, 11:18 AM
work , drink, work , drink ..........the key words!!! :p :cool:

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 11:25 AM
Well if nobody else is gonna say it I will..
This thread is approaching levels of Gay not seen on ***boat since Aharons Infamous "Working Out" Thread...
If you guys want to flex your shit in front of some chix that's cool.. but why do it in front of a bunch of dudes?
This is a boating message board still isn't it?
RD :jawdrop: :D

FRENCHIE
01-28-2005, 11:34 AM
This thread is approaching levels of Gay not seen on ***boat since Aharons Infamous "Working Out" Thread...
If you guys want to flex your shit in front of some chix that's cool.. but why do it in front of a bunch of dudes?
well if your now referring to debbolas as a dude you better hide from her man, because if someone called my chiick a dude id be a little pissed!!
her opinion and .05 in this thread seems to conflict with " in front or a bunch of dudes!?" :confused: :idea: and yes this is a message board, despite about 85% of the stuff on here not being exactly messages!!!

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 11:48 AM
well if your now referring to debbolas as a dude you better hide from her man, because if someone called my chiick a dude id be a little pissed!!
her opinion and .05 in this thread seems to conflict with " in front or a bunch of dudes!?" :confused: :idea: and yes this is a message board, despite about 85% of the stuff on here not being exactly messages!!!
Don't get your g-string in a wad Frenchie.. ;) I'm just calling it like I see it. Even my own friends aren't immune to my ridicule on here.
RD

SCUBA STEVE
01-28-2005, 01:08 PM
Don't get your g-string in a wad Frenchie.. ;) I'm just calling it like I see it. Even my own friends aren't immune to my ridicule on here.
RD
Dave, you havent been following this from the start. It's a joke between some of us. :D There is class for every one to compete in, pony keg class, keg class, 12 pack class, 6 pack class, as well as the party ball class. :D There will not be a 18 pack or 30 pack class at this competition. lol :boxingguy :D
So far I think we have a few competitors ready to rock...
Frenchie- was going for the 12 pack class but has moved up in the ranks to the 6pack class
Kilrtoy- well there isnt a sh*t talking class so we'll stick him in the pony keg class
Main Event- was undecided, but just informed me he is going for the Keg title!
Scuba- I am going to enter the party ball class :hammerhea

MAINEVENT
01-28-2005, 01:11 PM
Dave, you havent been following this from the start. It's a joke between some of us. :D There is class for every one to compete in, pony keg class, keg class, 12 pack class, 6 pack class, as well as the party ball class. :D There will not be an 18 pack or 30 pack class at this competition. lol :boxingguy :D
I fall into the KEG class :D :D

Kilrtoy
01-28-2005, 01:13 PM
And I will challenge MAINEVENT is the keg class, Light weight keg class....

MAINEVENT
01-28-2005, 01:17 PM
And I will challenge MAINEVENT is the keg class, Light weight keg class....
Its on whats the wadger other than the title :idea: :idea: :idea: does it start with a "Y" :idea: :idea:

SCUBA STEVE
01-28-2005, 01:17 PM
I edited my post, Alex I'll update you to the Keg class. lol :D

SCUBA STEVE
01-28-2005, 01:20 PM
Its on whats the wadger other than the title :idea: :idea: :idea: does it start with a "Y" :idea: :idea:
No side bets allowed. :rollside:

MAINEVENT
01-28-2005, 01:21 PM
No side bets allowed. :rollside:
DMAN IT :cry: :cry: oh well i will take the title already :D :D

Mandelon
01-28-2005, 01:22 PM
So are you guys having a pose off or not? :confused:

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 01:23 PM
Dave, you havent been following this from the start. It's a joke between some of us. :D There is class for every one to compete in, pony keg class, keg class, 12 pack class, 6 pack class, as well as the party ball class. :D There will not be a 18 pack or 30 pack class at this competition. lol :boxingguy :D
Frenchie- was going for the 12 pack class but has moved up in the ranks to the 6pack class
Kilrtoy- well there isnt a sh*t talking class so we'll stick him in the pony keg class
I dunno Scuba. Still sounds a little "pink" to me.. Guys "competing" in just about anything other then maybe a drinking contest, on a message board primarily made up of guys just comes off a little well..ya know..
RD

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 01:24 PM
So are you guys having a pose off or not? :confused:
That pretty much sums up my point.. LOL :D
Next thing you know.. we'll be having "dance offs" at twins tonight or something.. :D :D
RD

Kilrtoy
01-28-2005, 01:28 PM
But ofcourse, we will eat at the Y when done....

SCUBA STEVE
01-28-2005, 01:31 PM
I dunno Scuba. Still sounds a little "pink" to me.. Guys "competing" in just about anything other then maybe a drinking contest, on a message board primarily made up of guys just comes off a little well..ya know..
RD
Who ever said it was only for guys? :2purples:

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 01:31 PM
Boy you can almost hear those PM's going back n forth right now..
"That RiverDave guy is a Dick"
"No he's not.. he's just joking"
"Nope He's a dick, look what he just posted right now!!"
"How the hell did he know that we're PM'ing right now?"
"I dunno.. he used to be a moderator here.. you don't think he can read PM's can he?"
"I wouldn't think so.. but I still think he's a dick"
"Nah man I'm telling ya.. He's just joking around.."
RD

jackpunx
01-28-2005, 01:33 PM
Boy you can almost hear those PM's going back n forth right now..
"That RiverDave guy is a Dick"
"No he's not.. he's just joking"
"Nope He's a dick, look what he just posted right now!!"
"How the hell did he know that we're PM'ing right now?"
"I dunno.. he used to be a moderator here.. you don't think he can read PM's can he?"
"I wouldn't think so.. but I still think he's a dick"
"Nah man I'm telling ya.. He's just joking around.."
RD
Nahh.. he's a dick.. :D

djunkie
01-28-2005, 01:35 PM
RD sux! :D

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 01:36 PM
RD, don't fight your feelings. Go with it. Ask them the date of the pose down so you can be there. :rollside:

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 01:36 PM
Who ever said it was only for guys? :2purples:
Well atleast now your trying to man it up a little bit.. The fact that dudes are competing is still gay.
Now if you were to say something like..
RD you got this all wrong, this is just some ploy to get a bunch of chix into a room with me and Frenchie and our intentions are actually to savage it up..
I might listen.. But so far all I'm hearing is a bunch of dudes having a real life version of ZooLanders Catwalk competition... LOL :D
RD

jackpunx
01-28-2005, 01:37 PM
zoolander..Lmao..

SCUBA STEVE
01-28-2005, 01:39 PM
Well atleast now your trying to man it up a little bit.. The fact that dudes are competing is still gay.
Now if you were to say something like..
I might listen.. But so far all I'm hearing is a bunch of dudes having a real life version of ZooLanders Catwalk competition... LOL :D
RD
lmfao!! Maybe you don't know the real intentions of this?? :wink: :cool:
I'll go ahead and ask... RD do you want to compete in the 2005 flex off?
:wink:
( I know you were just waiting for an invite) :boxed:

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 01:41 PM
RD, don't fight your feelings. Go with it. Ask them the date of the pose down so you can be there. :rollside:
Uhhh Yeah..
RD <---- just sitting here shaking his head http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/tosser.gif
I hope you guys aren't taking this shiznit personally.. Like I said just called it like I see it. I'll still drink beers with y'all, I'll just make sure to keep my back against the wall when the Beaumont Crew is in town.. and If I drop anything.. fock it, it's a gonner. :D

jackpunx
01-28-2005, 01:47 PM
Uhhh Yeah..
RD <---- just sitting here shaking his head http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/tosser.gif
I hope you guys aren't taking this shiznit personally.. Like I said just called it like I see it. I'll still drink beers with y'all, I'll just make sure to keep my back against the wall when the Beaumont Crew is in town.. and If I drop anything.. fock it, it's a gonner. :D
thats some funny shiat right there....LMAO..
Steve.. are you a Beaumont guy?

BarryMac
01-28-2005, 01:48 PM
Uhhh Yeah..
That's some funny shit right there...

SCUBA STEVE
01-28-2005, 01:51 PM
thats some funny shiat right there....LMAO..
Steve.. are you a Beaumont guy?
lol, nope currently a Mesa AZ guy. :cool:

jackpunx
01-28-2005, 01:54 PM
lol, nope currently a Mesa AZ guy. :cool:
PHEW!!! I thought we lost you for a min :D

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 01:55 PM
would you be gay if you hooked up with one of these chicks?
http://www.repetrope.com/women/images/collages/21039-collage.jpg

jackpunx
01-28-2005, 01:58 PM
All you have to do is put an Red cowboy hat on her.. and you cant tell the difference.. LOL

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 01:59 PM
Uhhh... Yes?
I'm fairly confident in saying you'll not be finding me dating a girl that can benchpress me. Looks to me like them there girls got more testosterone running through them then the whole beaumont crew!
RD

FRENCHIE
01-28-2005, 02:00 PM
good summary Cervantes..its better i not say anything else!! ;)

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 02:03 PM
Uhhh... Yes?
I'm fairly confident in saying you'll not be finding me dating a girl that can benchpress me. Looks to me like them there girls got more testosterone running through them then the whole beaumont crew!
RD
The one on the bottom right has a nice strong jaw line. :2purples: lol

Sleek-Jet
01-28-2005, 02:05 PM
Uhhh... Yes?
I'm fairly confident in saying you'll not be finding me dating a girl that can benchpress me.
RD
The scene... a dark and smokey pool hall...
Dave: Holy Shit!! You have got to be the biggest women I have ever seen, fo shizzle...
Sheman: How much do you weigh sweety??
Dave: Why, are you go to try to pick me up??
Sheman: It looks like it so far...
:D
One thing's for sure, with a woman like than, they will tell you when you are done... :notam:

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 02:05 PM
good summary Cervantes..its better i not say anything else!! ;)
Oh jesus... Don't go throwing a tissy on me. If you can't take a little ribbing on ***boat, then believe me you shouldn't be on here. You ****ed up and put some blood in the water and some people bit on it, use it as a learning experience and get over it.. Now pull up that skirt of yours and be a man. ;) Stop taking things so personally. It's just joking around on the internet.
RD

SCUBA STEVE
01-28-2005, 02:10 PM
Holly shiz... Those girls are hot!!!! :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

Havasu Hangin'
01-28-2005, 02:10 PM
If you can't take a little ribbing on ***boat, then believe me you shouldn't be on here.
Dave...are you saying that there are people who whine like little bitches on this forum? :idea:
I can't believe it!!!!! I'm shocked and appalled. :notam:

djunkie
01-28-2005, 02:12 PM
Got mine... Anyone want some?
http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/49105main_popcorn.jpg
Cooking as we speak :D

Tom Brown
01-28-2005, 02:13 PM
The one on the bottom right has a nice strong jaw line. :2purples: lol
... and a cock.

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 02:15 PM
Dave...are you saying that there are people who whine like little bitches on this forum? :idea:
I can't believe it!!!!! I'm shocked and appalled. :notam:
No I'm not saying that... :D Becuase that's the nature of a message board. :D I whine and bitch all the time.. Granted I never used my "girlyman voice" like some others on here though. ;)
I'm just saying that a double throw down male pose off is Gay as the Day is Long.
RD

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 02:17 PM
... and a cock.
LMAO!! :D
RD

Havasu Hangin'
01-28-2005, 02:19 PM
I'm just saying that a double throw down male pose off is Gay as the Day is Long.
Well, for the record, Scuba seems like a pretty straight guy. :eek:

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 02:21 PM
Scuba is a pretty straight guy.
RD

SCUBA STEVE
01-28-2005, 02:21 PM
No I'm not saying that... :D Becuase that's the nature of a message board. :D I whine and bitch all the time..
RD
lmao!! Dave, believe it or not it's a sport. :D And I double dare you to tell Ronnie Colemen or even Arnold its gay. :hammer2: :D
One day to to the Olympia expo at Mandaly Bay, you'll sing a different tune after words. :D ( beyond hot hot hot hot chicks)
Now having a few peeps from the boards acting a fool in some speedo's posing down at a sand bar.... Gay!! :D

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 02:23 PM
I think he is unless he starts posting a bunch of pics of himeself puffing up.Or uses the beaumont word in every post. :2purples:

SCUBA STEVE
01-28-2005, 02:24 PM
Scuba is a pretty straight guy.
RD
You guys are on a roll today. I am out. :cool:

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 02:25 PM
lmao!! Dave, believe it or not it's a sport. :D And I double dare you to tell Ronnie Colemen or even Arnold its gay. :hammer2: :D
One day to to the Olympia expo at Mandaly Bay, you'll sing a different tune after words. :D ( beyond hot hot hot hot chicks)
Now having a few peeps from the boards acting a fool in some speedo's posing down at a sand bar.... Gay!! :D
Ok first off.. Becuase someone calls it a sport DOES NOT mean that it's a sport.
Secondly I never said body building was gay..
I said a couple of dudes talking about strutting there shit in front of a bunch of other dudes (***boat) is gay..
RD

Havasu Hangin'
01-28-2005, 02:27 PM
Scuba...take lots of pics, and post them on the message board (I'm not sure I'll make that one).
:notam:

Mandelon
01-28-2005, 02:30 PM
I think he is unless he starts posting a bunch of pics of himeself puffing up.Or uses the beaumont word in every post. :2purples:
Scuba never did that.

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 02:34 PM
Scuba never did that.
Your absolutely right..
RD

Havasu Hangin'
01-28-2005, 02:34 PM
I agree with Mandy and RD- Scuba never did that.
If he did, it would probably be very irritating, but he hasn't done that yet. :idea:

SCUBA STEVE
01-28-2005, 02:35 PM
Ok first off.. Becuase someone calls it a sport DOES NOT mean that it's a sport.
Secondly I never said body building was gay..
I said a couple of dudes talking about strutting there shit in front of a bunch of other dudes (***boat) is gay..
RD
Gotcha.... so is Golf and Bowling sport? lol :D Fock I even think Ping Pong is considerd a sport..... lmfao!!
I am really outtie now, you guys play nice. :p
And HH don't worry there will be no speedo pix of dudes posted by me at any given time. :yuk:

THOR
01-28-2005, 02:37 PM
Actually, yes, golf, table tennis and bowling are all sports. They all require skill, hand eye coordination and a degree of practice. :cool:

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 02:38 PM
I met Scuba once at Rd's place and he seemed real down to earth.Doesnt seem to be stuck on himself.

Havasu Hangin'
And HH don't worry there will be no speedo pix of dudes posted by me at any given time. :yuk:
I'm glad we are on the same page "my brotha". ;)
YOU KNOW HOW WE DO IT!!!!! :supp:

SCUBA STEVE
Your absolutely right..
RD
Sorry boys, I am guitly there are one or 2 picks floating around of me acting a fool posing down like the savage I am. :confused:
RD, check out the memorial pix from parker on RRL. :confused:
Sh*t I thought I was leaving. :confused:

Mandelon
01-28-2005, 02:43 PM
Sheeit, Scuba I saw a picture of you running naked down the street...

Debbolas
01-28-2005, 02:45 PM
PLEASE don't take my "eye candy" away!!!!
Frenchie is to us women what Mrs. Kilrtoy is to all you guys :D
Beautiful and unobtainable,
I know RiverKitty will back me up on this one ;)

Debbolas
01-28-2005, 02:47 PM
No I'm not saying that... :D Becuase that's the nature of a message board. :D I whine and bitch all the time.. Granted I never used my "girlyman voice" like some others on here though. ;)
RD
Where can I buy tickets to the male pose off?
Cause I want to see it!!! :D

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 02:56 PM
Now the PM's are flying around faster than you can read them! LOL

SCUBA STEVE
01-28-2005, 02:58 PM
Sheeit, Scuba I saw a picture of you running naked down the street...
Oh yeah forgot about that. Funny thing that was the same day the boat show last year. :D

THOR
01-28-2005, 02:59 PM
Now the PM's are flying around faster than you can read them! LOL
Are you being asked to be a workout partner?

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 03:22 PM
Are you being asked to be a workout partner?
No,I think they have too much love for themselves to need help. :D

Aharon2
01-28-2005, 03:43 PM
Well..........tith tith........................I don't see what is so gay about it. :cry:

Havasu Hangin'
01-28-2005, 03:45 PM
Well..........tith tith........................I don't see what is so gay about it. :cry:
Man...I knew this was coming. :notam:

ChumpChange
01-28-2005, 04:32 PM
Somebody bring this picture up!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=62231&password=&sort=7&thecat=500

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 04:34 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1016arguing_1_.jpg

Sportin' Wood
12-17-2005, 07:51 PM
>>>>>>>Is this thread about the flex-off??????