PDA

View Full Version : Question for Women / Minorities????

mirvin
01-27-2005, 11:20 AM
So where's the big NOW (National Organization of Women) and NAACP (National Assoc. for the Advancement of Colored People) party's for Condoleeza Rice??
Or would the celebrations for a BLACK WOMAN being confirmed to one of the highest posts in our government be reserved for DEMECRATS ONLY???
Or would it be that Ms. Rice, being overly qualified, doesn't deserve the praise of the abovementioned groups??
mirvin :hammer2:

Havasu_Dreamin
01-27-2005, 11:23 AM
Nope, it's becasue she's in a Republican Administration and those two groups can't stomach that I bet. She, like Colin Powell, is a shining example of what can happen to anyone if they work hard and strive to the best, regardless of race/gender.

Mandelon
01-27-2005, 11:55 AM
She is missing one important qualification. She's not a Democrat. Apparently the NAACDP and the NODW need to change their names.....

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-27-2005, 12:58 PM
I think they celebrated a few years ago when a Jewish woman got that position. They are partied out. :D

Coleitis22
01-27-2005, 01:36 PM
So where's the big NOW (National Organization of Women) and NAACP (National Assoc. for the Advancement of Colored People) party's for Condoleeza Rice??
Or would the celebrations for a BLACK WOMAN being confirmed to one of the highest posts in our government be reserved for DEMECRATS ONLY???
Or would it be that Ms. Rice, being overly qualified, doesn't deserve the praise of the abovementioned groups??
mirvin :hammer2:
Hey you get a minus 10 points for spelling. (-10) D-E-M-O-C-R-A- T
I do believe DEM colored folk call DEM Demecrat :argue:

mirvin
01-27-2005, 02:56 PM
So that's it eh?? Anyone?..... I was hoping to hear from someone other then WHITE MALE REPUBLICANS......
I refuse to believe that these two fine organizations that claim to be about equality and promoting positivity are merely fronts for promoting their own political agendas.......
SOmeone....anyone......
mirvin :jawdrop:

Dribble
01-27-2005, 03:02 PM
Rice is everything they fear.
A brilliant woman who happens to be black.
Who happens to be republican.
Who was a professor at Stanford at age 27.
Who wasn't put there for any reason other than her extensive qualifications.
Who happens to have not needed them or their propaganda to become the closest advisor to the most powerful man in the world.
Who I (as a republican) deeply admire and respect.

SHOTKALLIN
01-28-2005, 05:09 PM
Mirvin you hit the nail on the head. the NAACP and NOW are full of shiiought in my opinion. That would be the opinion of a black male 33 registered independant who voted for Arnold and George W. I thing I might be Republican. Not sure but there is no way in hell that I'm a democrap! Dr. Rice is a great role model to all women no matter what race. Too many minority people view her and Colon Powell as "Uncle Tom" types. I think its very sad, but, what can I do about it other than raise my children right and teach them about liberal propaganda.
just my .02

LUVNLIFE
01-28-2005, 05:16 PM
Mirvin you hit the nail on the head. the NAACP and NOW are full of shiiought in my opinion. That would be the opinion of a black male 33 registered independant who voted for Arnold and George W. I thing I might be Republican. Not sure but there is no way in hell that I'm a democrap! Dr. Rice is a great role model to all women no matter what race. Too many minority people view her and Colon Powell as "Uncle Tom" types. I think its very sad, but, what can I do about it other than raise my children right and teach them about liberal propaganda.
just my .02
To bad. They should think of them more as role models. And if we all would raise our children right I believe we could solve alot of our own problems. I know I'm going to do my best ;)